Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Stone will start to shriek uncontrollably when you ask him if he "knows the muffin man"

because, you see...he does know him...knew him alll niiiight loooong.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone once sold members of the lolipop guild on the black market.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Stone Gossard's favorite dream is the one where he IS Michael Jackson...thriller era...his worst nightmare is when he IS Michael Jackson...Bad era.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • queeniequeenie Posts: 24
    Stone Gossard once asked to be part of the G-8 meetings untill he found out it was not a sexual related thing......
    18/02/1992 Milano
    17/06/1992 Milano
    2-3/07/1993 Verona
    6-7/07/1993 Roma
    13/11/1996 Milano
    19/06/2000 Verona
    22/06/2000 Milano
    16/09/2006 Verona
    17/09/2006 Milano (my b'day!!)
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    Stone Gossard dropped Chuck Norris last week with a left jab, after Chuck ragingly insisted that Stone is more hard core than meets the eye.

Stone did not agree.

:cool:
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • ToywomanToywoman Posts: 43
    Stone goes to the front of every line. Why? Cuz he's Stone Gossard, b!tch!
    "sounds like pearl jam just had a three song orgasm."~~vacatetheword
  • Stone Gossard covers himself in a very fine layer of flour, prior to going onstage...the resulting sweat/flour mix he scrapes off of his body with large wooden paddles and sells on the blackmarket as "Stone ground sourdough starter" $75.00 for 6 oz.

totally worth the price. ;)
    Stone has two cats. One is named Bad Ass MuthaFucka, the other: Tinkles.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone has two cats. One is named Bad Ass MuthaFucka, the other: Tinkles.

'Tinkles' is actually a Chihuahua but Stone doesn't realise this. He thinks she's a cat.
  • Stone Gossard bathes in coleslaw when there is a blue moon.

no real reason behind the timing - he just likes the way the vinegar/mayo softens his skin.
  • When not on tour, Stone Gossard works at his local laundromat as the change machine. He eats dollar bills, and shits out quarters for the customers.
  • Stone Gossard is not allowed back into the Lucky Parlor Massage Room. The last time he was there, his "happy ending" racked up a $356.98 cleaning bill to scrape the dried tapioca pudding off of the ceiling. And they still haven't located all of the masseuses that worked on him.
  • Stone Gossard was bathing naked in a river when some wild horses came across him...after the view of his full frontal - the stallions bowed down to his mightiness. Some people say, the poor horses still have complexes over their relative inadequacies.
  • Stone Gossard secretly likes to listen to Enya whilst burning nag champa and laying sprawled out on the floor repeatedly saying "everything is going to be ok"

sorry...wondered whatever happened to this one...
  • Stone did interpretative dancing for all the songs in the "Into the Wild" soundtrack as further inspiration for Eddie. He requested to not be credited in the liner notes, as art is its own reward.
    Although Stones house does have curtains, he never closes them during "Sweet Lovemaking Time".
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone can be heard on the hotel room recordings of OJ Simpson. Just listen for all the "Mother F*ckers" and Voila! You'll hear Stone.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone is suing the Chinese Buffet restaurant for stealing his soon to be patented method of mincing garlic by bringing cloves outside and stomping on them in your dirty Nikes.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone was on a celebrity episode of "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader". Unfortunately, his show will never air as he beat down three 10 year olds and exposed himself after missing the 2nd grade math question.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard learnt everything he knows from me :p
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Whenever Stone visits NYC he tags Subway cars. Unfortunately, his master works of art are rarely seen as he uses sidewalk chalk to complete them.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone has written a new book entitled "101 Erotic Moves To Perform On A Cardboard Toilet Paper Roll". While the title is wordy, he is hoping it will be a blockbuster due to Stone using images of himself performing all 101 acts.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone believes that the English translation of "Mardi Gras" is "Sweaty Nipples".
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    Stone Gossard can crack walnuts open with his testicles.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    Stone Gossard can pick a stick up off the ground using his butt cheeks....

Ha! one thats true!
  • Stone read every single one of these replies, all 100+ pages and concluded that reply number 63 as the best.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    Stone was bored so he decided to post on this thread and see if it keeps going
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
  • To prove he is kicking rad, Stone took his grandmother to the grocery store on a Wednesday.
  • It is prophesied that one day Stone will break his shackles, and rise from the darkened stage corner like the mighty phoenix leaving the ashes
  • Stone is too sexy for his shirt, too sexy for his shirt, too sexy...oh it HURTS.