Stone Gossard...

Comments

• It is prophesied that one day Stone will break his shackles, and rise from the darkened stage corner like the mighty phoenix leaving the ashes

:eek:!

Stone will NEVER let this thread die because he is so cool!

...he also claim's he has 'man flu' when he has a cold. - Probably true!
  • Stone Gossard will get very very very very very angry if you taunt him with "guess What?" "guess What?"

because, you see - he DOES have a chicken butt.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Stone is saving the world by himself.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    stoneg wrote:
    Stone is saving the world by himself.

Stone doesn't have a chin behind his beard, only a 3rd fist.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Every Saturday night, wherever he might be, no matter how far from a television, if it's 11:30 Stone will be yelling "Live, From My Pants, It's Trouser Snake Live!!!"
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    Whenever Stone plays Monopoly he will only buy Railroads and Baltic Ave. Stone has never won a game of Monopoly.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

Stone uses Chopsticks to eat ice cream.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Whenever Stone gets in a funk he will play Charlie Daniels "Devil Went Down To Georgia" 15 times straight. But it has to be the version that says "I told you once you son of a bitch I'm the best that's ever been", because if it's the "son of a gun" version Stone will throw the first knife he gets his hands on at the first person/living thing he sees. As a result of a recent "son of a gun" version Stone has changed his dogs name from "Muffy" to "Scarface".
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Whenever the poweball numbers are drawn on live tv, Stone will wait until the last number, take one testicle out, dangle it in front of his wife, and say "how's that for a powerball?"
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• NoonieNoonie Posts: 93
    Stone Gossard is completely color blind. He does not see any color. People tell him he's white, and he believes them, because policemen call him "sir".
    My rhymes and records they don't get played
    Because my records and rhymes they don't get made
    And if you rap like me you don't get paid
    And if you roll like me you don't get laid.
  • rvprvp Posts: 779
    Stone though with some seriousness (not a lot, but some) Dead Man should say “dead man walking… around”.

Sometimes he looks back at this, one of his worst ideas, and he cringes.
    fuera de este mundo
    It was at least seven years ago Stone felt the most overwhelming feeling of moisture and heat that he ever felt outside of the men’s bathhouse. He would walk outside and be blasted by this wall of air that seemed unearthly, more like a moist mars.
    fuera de este mundo
    Stone loves the anti guitar solo by mike in wash, the way he sort of rubs his strings and with minimal effort colors the solo section beautifully.
    fuera de este mundo
    The Christmas spirit really took hold of him one November night and he wrote Strangest Tribe. Stone loves this little song of his.
    fuera de este mundo
    Stone knows your biggest successes come from the most unlikely places
    fuera de este mundo
    Stone can redecorate your house,do your laundry,drive your kids to soccer practice,and still find the time to make the most kick ass music ever.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    Stone taught Eddie how to play guitar, and has regretted it ever since.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Stone Gossard will be brought in as a special teams player if the Seahawks do not win today........and it's lookin' like it's gonna be Stoney time!
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    With his own two hands Stone can change this world
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
    Its not known to many, but Bob Dylans song "Like a Rolling stone" was originally named "Like A Rolling Stone Gossard". Stone also swears that The Rolling Stones and the Rolling Stone magazine are both named after him.

When He was a child, Stone rolled down a hill..... He came to the conclusion that rolling Stones really do gather moss

• knittedknitted Posts: 244
    Stone once made a girl cry and said "wow this usually only happens to eddie".
    http://www.sublime-retro.net

when my ears ring, my heart beats
    Stone is the rock that pearl jam is built on

Snake wrote:
    With his own two hands Stone can change this world
    I thought he could do it with one hand tied behind his back.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    stoneg wrote:
    I thought he could do it with one hand tied behind his back.
    He can he just doesnt like to show off :cool: lol

• Stone Gossard liked the band style of "menudo" so much, that he still wears vinyl jackets and short tight jordache jeans...not that I'm complaining. :D
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • MY STONE G. RIOT ACT DREAM:

Stone Gossard.....was trying to "get right", but he "cant keep" me or "save you" from the "green disease". some "bushleaguer" asked where he goes now. he responded, i'm "thumbing my way" over the "arc" looking for "help, help". he was picked up by the "ghost" of the "LBC" in his "cropduster", who swore he was not drunk. stone said: "you are" at least "1/2 full".....but nevermind that...."I am mine"...and its "all or none".....so onward....to Florida....we're playing the south....if i'm late they'll read me the RIOT ACT!!!!

**(this can be done w/ all PJ albums!!!)**
    *Just 4 today, I am FREE*

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone Gossard won first place in the potato sack race in 3rd grade. His only other blue ribbon is the one he received for baking the winning recipe in the 1983 Pillsbury Cookoff.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    Stone Gossard likes to wear white after Labor Day.
    Stone Gossard does the NY Times crossword in the bathroom while snacking on gravy sandwiches with the crusts cut off.