Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Stone Gossard thinks that sliced bread isn't really all that great because he doesn't like when the man tells him how thick his bread can be sliced.

what happens when he wants to have thick-sliced bread for french toast??

see?
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • only joking failedpersphone. It sounded alright when I first wrote it down. :)

I laughed! it was funny...
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    stoney learned john bonham to play double base
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Stone Gossard ..... spent six months in Alaska in 2004 studying the effects of global warming
    2003: Melbourne 1
    2006: Verona, Vienna, Zagreb, Melbourne 1-2-3, Adelaide 1-2
    2009: Melbourne
    2010: Belfast
    2012: Werchter
    2014: Melbourne, Adelaide, EV Melb 1-2
  • Stone Gossard will eat the pineapple flavored JellyBelly's but ONLY if he can have 3 pear flavored JellyBelly's to "wash" them down.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Stone Gossard accidentally ran his car into a 12 year old on a skateboard.

Luckily, his car was made out of leaves and coconuts and fell apart as the accident occurred, resulting in a 1" bruise on Stone. The child was unharmed.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • I saw Stone walking down the street muttering this to himself : "Stone Gossard needs to replenish his stock of flesh...he has been sucking on the same knuckle bones or 2 weeks now...mmmm the world is full of the unclean.

and it is up to Stone Gossard to bring the wrath upon the cities of Babylon..."

(I do hope Stone starts to take his meds again...that rambling is getting a bit unnerving.) :eek:
  • rvprvp Posts: 779
    Stone Gossard is right here by my side laughing at your every post.

edit: he says hi.
    fuera de este mundo
  • rvp wrote:
    Stone Gossard is right here by my side laughing at your every post.

edit: he says hi.

can you tell him that he still owes me 30 bucks, a new pillowcase, and he better pay the bill to my chiropractor! oh, and that "Seltzer water" does NOT get bloodstains out.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone Gossard is happy to see the return of this thread. He had called a suicide hotline earlier due to no love being shown lately.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Stone Gossard just bought the final installment of "the New Yankee Workshop" collection on DvD....so he is now getting his tool belt ready to start making that spice rack for his beloved gamma.
  • Stone Gossard was in my house last night he said he needed three things,
    1. Milk
    2.Glass
    3.Cookies

Then after theses things, he asked me to pat his back until he fell asleep.

He's sweet like that ;)
    "You are a furry thing....you me me you its all related"
    Stone appeared on Cash Cab. However, his episode will never air as he would expose himself whenever he got a question correct.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

Stone's Friday plans include: three Zima's, two rolls of quarters, and some bean dip.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Twice a week Stone has a meeting with his "secret society" in which they bake gingerbread men and map out their plan to kidnap a Koala from the Seattle zoo.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard has invented the "thunder crown" - it's just a hat that he tells you to put on right before he smacks your head with a rubber mallet...
  • Stone Gossard likes to ride a trike around while screaming " I am five again"

I have seen this is it quite funny.

Did i mention that he also is wearing a little kids helmet.
  • Stone Gossard once got very intimate with Burt Reynolds at a dinner party.

He had bits of Reynold's mustache in his teeth for three weeks.
    Stone knows the way to San Jose. He learned it one night while smoking a bowl with Dionne Warwick.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard has no reason to try to be cool it comes natrually for the man, because he invented cool. :cool:
  • Stone Gossard knows all of the words to the Captain and Tennille's greatest hit Love Will Keep Us Together...he only sings it wrong because it annoys Matt.
  • Stone Gossard spent one summer dressed up as Big Bird on Sesame Street.

he didn't get paid, and it took the entire muppeteer staff to finally get "that goddamned kid" out of the suit...which they had to throw away, because of the amount of unacceptable bodily fluids inside the costume.
  • Stone Gossard knows excaclty were Lunkin is he is just not telling. :p
    Stone uses paper towels to wipe. His monthly plumbing bill usually totals well over $3000-.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone is always confused when he gets ready in the morning. He puts deodrant on his back hair and shaving cream on his pits.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone is always confused when he gets ready in the morning. He puts deodrant on his back hair and shaving cream on his pits.

when I read this I thought you said "tits"

which is something that Stone Gossard would shy away from...seeing as his are roughly the size of melons.
  • Stone was recentley told that he had to give up his daily huggies from the other band members.

He was very upset, we had to pry him off of poor Matt, who he was clinging to.
    when I read this I thought you said "tits"

which is something that Stone Gossard would shy away from...seeing as his are roughly the size of melons.

He puts chewed Watermelon bubblicious gum on his tits! What were you thinking!?!?!?!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• mookie9999 wrote:
    He puts chewed Watermelon bubblicious gum on his tits! What were you thinking!?!?!?!

i feel mortified...I should have remembered...after all...there was that HUGE trouble with getting the gum off of his exuberant amount of chest hair.
    Whenever Stone gets a burrito from Taco Bell he has them keep the tortilla and contents separate. He likes to play burrito maker at home.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"