Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Stone Gossard does NOT like to take nyquil...he hates that cloudy headed feeling
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard does NOT like to take nyquil...he hates that cloudy headed feeling

Urgh... I'm so bored! (not with this I hope you know).

When Stone Gossard is bored, he likes to look out of his bedroom window and make oink oink noises at passers by before hiding behind the curtains.
    One very big guy caught him once, though and punched Stone in the face. - It was Jeff! Yes-that'll do. It was Jeff Ament!

Stone and Jeff are still a bit off with each other.
  • Urgh... I'm so bored! (not with this I hope you know).

When Stone Gossard is bored, he likes to look out of his bedroom window and make oink oink noises at passers by before hiding behind the curtains.
    One very big guy caught him once, though and punched Stone in the face. - It was Jeff! Yes-that'll do. It was Jeff Ament!

Stone and Jeff are still a bit off with each other.

hahahaaaa...damm that is cute...I like the Brit sounding words "a bit off with each other"

that is craziness!

Stone counts his socks when he gets really bored. He has an internal fight every now and then, when he is trying to figure out whether he should count them in pairs or separately.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • hahahaaaa...damm that is cute...I like the Brit sounding words "a bit off with each other"

that is craziness!

Stone counts his socks when he gets really bored. He has an internal fight every now and then, when he is trying to figure out whether he should count them in pairs or separately.

Urgh... It's nice to know that people think I say things that are ''cute''...ugh. :o - That should be in the sarcasm thread.
  • Stone Gossard is so bored that he will probably go to bed early for a change. - And dream about skipping through a field of daisy's with Jeff Ament.

Jeff knows about his crush but tries to act cool around him as if he didn't.
    (Insert shrugging, oh whatever smilie here).
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone Gossard ate a double loaded bean burrito for lunch and is so psyched to have a farting contest with Ed onstage tonite. And you all were worried about how the crowd would smell....lol
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • It's DeFraggin Friday!

Stone Gossard cracks his knuckles and get's down to work...
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    stone gossard > all of you

he would have killed all of the disrespectful fuckers posting on here by simply using his mind power. he's just too lazy. oh barnicles.....
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • glasshouse wrote:
    stone gossard > all of you

he would have killed all of the disrespectful fuckers posting on here by simply using his mind power. he's just too lazy. oh barnicles.....

Stone knows we're not meaning to be disrespectful. And he's sure glasshouse has posted on here before.
  • Stone Gossard is painting his kitchen at the moment but he's well aware that everytime he paints his house, it get's that little bit smaller.
  • Stone Gossard is painting his kitchen at the moment but he's well aware that everytime he paints his house, it get's that little bit smaller.

:eek: that is an awesome thought.

Stone is profound.

Stone Gossard hopes that the smell of fresh paint will stay longer this time.
  • :eek: that is an awesome thought.

Stone is profound.

Stone Gossard hopes that the smell of fresh paint will stay longer this time.

Stone stole that from Jerry Seinfeld.
  • Stone steals alot of things from Jerry Seinfield. Recently he stole his half-eaten cheese sandwich. Four years ago - Stone stole his woman...and about 6 months ago he stole his toilet paper bin.
  • Stone Gossard once strangled an elderly woman because she wanted her groceries double bagged....yet saved a leatherback at the same time.
  • Stone Gossard once strangled an elderly woman because she wanted her groceries double bagged....yet saved a leatherback at the same time.

Poor Stone, he didn't understand what she meant by "double bagged' ;)
  • Stone steals alot of things from Jerry Seinfield. Recently he stole his half-eaten cheese sandwich. Four years ago - Stone stole his woman...and about 6 months ago he stole his toilet paper bin.

Stone has a toilet paper bin? Why doesn't he just flush it?

I didn't know our countries were that different.
  • Stone has a toilet paper bin? Why doesn't he just flush it?

I didn't know our countries were that different.

well...Stone...likes to, you know, um :psave it
  • Stone is soooo funny. It was only a matter of time before he got a thread banned.
  • Stone Gossard can eat a whole fresh pineapple without chewing it...this included the leaves and the exterior...as a matter of fact, when Stone saw Jeff cutting a fresh pineapple to get to the "edible" part he started to laugh so loud that it turned into the hiccups...and he called Jeff a "pansy waist"

Then Jeff punched him in the chest, and almost stopped Stone's heart...
  • Stone Gossard's favourite movie is Dirty Dancing. He practices the moves in his living room with his faourite teddy bear - Mr. Fluffy.
  • Stone Gossard's favourite movie is Dirty Dancing. He practices the moves in his living room with his faourite teddy bear - Mr. Fluffy.
    LMAO!!

Stone wears the princess tiara that he made from popcicle sticks, glitter, and cardboard...he can't figure out how to make the crown stay on his head when he does a back bend...
  • shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    Stone ONLY likes to eat cherry flavored popsicles........he sneers at any other flavor.
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • Stone Gossard doesn't know what LMAO stands for...

tut... he's just not 'with it'.
  • Stone Gossard doesn't know what LMAO stands for...

tut... he's just not 'with it'.

Stone Gossard went to the toy store to try to buy "LOL'rblades" the clerk told me about it, and said that she "almost Laughed My A** Off" at seeing Stone look for the LOL'rblades...
  • Stone Gossard went to the toy store to try to buy "LOL'rblades" the clerk told me about it, and said that she "almost Laughed My A** Off" at seeing Stone look for the LOL'rblades...

OIC !
  • OIC !

Stone has stopped pronouncing all the letters in the words that he speaks, it's because of his text message addiction...as a matter of fact, when Jeff tells him an unbelievable story, Stone generally responds with "orly??"
  • shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    Stone wants to sing "Take Me out to the Ball Game",but only if he can play the organ too......
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • Stone Gossard must be watching Pearl Jam play at The 'Palooza about now - bitch! ;)
  • Stone Gossard was really the reason AT&T censored Eddie Vedder...he gave them a tip that "Mr. Vedder may be using foul language soon"
  • Stone Gossard must be watching Pearl Jam play at The 'Palooza about now - bitch! ;)

only joking failedpersphone. It sounded alright when I first wrote it down. :)