Stone Gossard...

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone will post on here for 24 hours straight once we get to 100 pages!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Stone Gossard has successfully cloned a human.

just so he could kick himself in the nuts to see if he really could break your toes with his titanium nuts.

he can.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone will post on here for 24 hours straight once we get to 100 pages!

Stone Gossard likes the moxie in the fight of Mookie9999
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    Stone Gossard likes the moxie in the fight of Mookie9999

Stone's not exactly sure what moxie means, but he thinks it has something to do with the process of contracting an STD.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard secretly wants to be on Big Brother, just so he can slap the other contestants in the face.
  • Stone Gossard got a bad case of the moxies in the Philippines. He was only 12 years old.
  • Stone Gossard attempted to play "slug bug" with the bus driver...he was not held responsible for the ensuing traffic accident, but he DOES have to sit way in the back and wear a harness.
  • Stone Gossard is actually Jeff Ament, Mike McCready, Matt Cameron and Eddie Vedder in disguise.
  • Stone Gossard doesn't like theatre curtains. He got lost behind a set of red ones a real long time ago and has developed a phobia.
  • Stone Gossard doesn't like theatre curtains. He got lost behind a set of red ones a real long time ago and has developed a phobia.

That's so stupid :D:D
    Stone Gossard got a bad case of the moxies in the Philippines. He was only 12 years old.

I heard it was from riding a tractor.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• That's so stupid :D:D

well, tell that to Stone - he pisses himself when he sees those curtains and then has to wear Boom's spare trunks. and they fall off right in the middle of DtE...and that makes Stone cry with frustration and embarrassment...because it never fails that Eddie points and laughs...so, yeah I guess it is 'stupid" unless you have felt the hot pee and scorching shame of a poor man trying to pass by some freakin' red curtains.

:D hahahaa ;)
  • Everytime Stone Gossard reads something really funny on this thread, he goes and tells his boyfriend about it. His boyfriend just shakes his head and continues to watch TV.

(He thinks he's a little big headed).
  • Stone Gossard won the blue ribbon for Fastest Corn Shucking at the All-State Corn Shucking Expo back in 1976.

he has very firm palms and had a LOT of practice.
  • :D Stone Gossards boyfriend has just gone up to the toilet. The baby monitor is on in the bedroom and Stone can hear him pissing REALLY LOUD! Eeeuww.
  • SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    When Stone was a kid he expirimented with pot but didnt like it and didnt inhale.
    He also didnt sleep with that woman.
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
  • :D Stone Gossards boyfriend has just gone up to the toilet. The baby monitor is on in the bedroom and Stone can hear him pissing REALLY LOUD! Eeeuww.

Stone Gossard earned his nickname "stallion" for his marathon peeing sessions while he was on the tour bus.

except, there were no facilities on the tour bus. :eek:
  • Stone Gossard cannot pass by a large rock without attempting to "find the fraggles" underneath.

on a separate note, he invented the sex game of "find the fraggle" quite by accident.
    Stone gets his period twice a month. Except when he's on the pill, then it's three times.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard cannot pass by a large rock without attempting to "find the fraggles" underneath.

on a separate note, he invented the sex game of "find the fraggle" quite by accident.

Didn't you find the peeing thing funny? It was pretty funny from where I was sitting!

Stomp Stomp Stomp up the stairs. Zip... Arghhh... (I guess you don't want too much detail. :o
    I must turn it down lower.

I vaguely remember The Fraggles but mostly I remember my dad telling me that it was a little bit of curly hair that stuck out... so maybe it makes sense when I read the second part of your Stone-ism.
    Stone wants the movie rights to this thread.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard was addicted to Butter Rum Lifesavers - despite their having NO alcoholic content.

he even went to AA.

and totally did not appreciate the laughter.
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone wants the movie rights to this thread.

Stone wants to be in this movie but as the narrator's... failedpersephone and Mookie9999.

Louis Theroux will play Stone's part.
  • Stone Gossard thinks that in a certain light he looks like Bob Saget.

and would like to have him considered as a possible star to the movie in development now...
  • Stone Gossard thinks that in a certain light he looks like Bob Saget.

and would like to have him considered as a possible star to the movie in development now...

Stone Gossard doesn't know who Bob Saget is, despite thinking he looks like him.
  • IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.

• meh

Stone has mentioned Louis Theroux a couple of times but no one has agreed. Although Louis Theroux is half American. He is wondering if generally, the American public do not know who he is.

Stone doesn't mean to sound patronising when he asks this. He genuinly does not know.

Stone cannot think of anymore Stone-isms. Thank God! He doesn't have a very good imagination. He is looking all 'round his kitchen and EVERYTHING has been used by someone else before. Except maybe the vegatable steamer...
  • meh

Stone has mentioned Louis Theroux a couple of times but no one has agreed. Although Louis Theroux is half American. He is wondering if generally, the American public do not know who he is.

Stone doesn't mean to sound patronising when he asks this. He genuinly does not know.

Stone cannot think of anymore Stone-isms. Thank God! He doesn't have a very good imagination. He is looking all 'round his kitchen and EVERYTHING has been used by someone else before. Except maybe the vegatable steamer...

oh! the things Stone has done in the past with a vegetable steamer would make Louis Theroux blush (once this american googles him to make sure of who Louse Theroux is) :p
  • Woah! Stone would be really super lucky to look like Louis Theroux...HUGE GRIN!

http://www.fwfr.com/trophyimages/1689.jpg
  • Woah! Stone would be really super lucky to look like Louis Theroux...HUGE GRIN!

http://www.fwfr.com/trophyimages/1689.jpg

heeheehee, you make me laugh. Louis Theroux also has a lot of charm. I'm glad there's someone else who sort of fancies him.

(I googled that guy above as well (who's name I can't remember now, so obviously didn't make too much of an impression on me) :D

Anyway, Stone Gossard does not have a tumble dryer so in the winter time he microwaves his clothes dry.