Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Good to hear from you again. :)

I wished I left this thread alone last night now because you are probably getting sick of it. Sorry...

NO WAY!

I love this thread...it makes me smile wider than that time that time I saw...

Stone Gossard running down main street wearing a thong that squirted out mayonnaise...it was part of an initiation that Jeff made up...but dont tell Stone that.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard has Tivo'd every episode of Charlie's Angels. He has a slight delusional belief that Charlie is actually in charge
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • NO WAY!

I love this thread...it makes me smile wider than that time that time I saw...

Stone Gossard running down main street wearing a thong that squirted out mayonnaise...it was part of an initiation that Jeff made up...but dont tell Stone that.

Hahaha! (Insurt shrugging smilie here).

You are undoubtably the funniest and probably smartest person on here but even your Stone-isms are getting a little bizarre now :D
  • Stone Gossard has 12 pairs of Vic tickets...but he ain't gonna sell them...he wants to make sure that there is plenty of room on his stage side.
  • Stone Gossard needs to get xbox 360 because he wants to play Guitar Hero II...
  • Stone Gossard took fan-dance lessons from Madam Zorlinca for 12 years...he is now well accomplished at the art of seduction through dance...
  • SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    Stone Gossard IS the elderly woman behind the counter in that small town..... :)
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
    You unlock this door with the key of imagination, beyond it is another dimension.
    a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. Your moving into a land of both shandow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into.... Stone Gossard.
    Duh duh duhhhhh buh buh buh bum bummmmm

That was bad :)

• Snake wrote:
    You unlock this door with the key of imagination, beyond it is another dimension.
    and dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. Your moving into a land of both shandow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into.... Stone Gossard.
    Duh duh duhhhhh buh buh buh bum bummmmm

That was bad :)

Did you make that up or was it taken from some sci-fi movie?

It was funny anyway.
    Did you make that up or was it taken from some sci-fi movie?

It was funny anyway.
    Thats the intro to The Twilight Zone

• Stone Gossard is afraid to use drain-o. If there is a clogged drain, he calls the fire department and then hides under his bed while they "deal with it"
  • Stone Gossard draws happy faces inside all of his "O's" - he feels this gives his mock ransom notes a very personal touch.
  • This one time, Stone was at the fair, and he saw the balloon clown, and he really wanted a balloon crown. But the clown made him a pet dog on a leash...Stone thanked him because he has good manners.

But he really wanted the balloon crown.
  • Stone invented sex because his hand stopped working.
  • Stone Gossard has assigned custom ring tones to all of his contacts on his cell phone. He now waits patiently to hear from Eddie so that he can hear "maneater" by Hall&Oates.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    As a child Stone would make his "World Famous Blueberry Sno-Cones" by taking shaved ice and pouring Windex over it. 12 kids died that summer, but the incident didn't get any media attention due to the Green River Killer. But I know the truth Stone, and no, I don't want a Sno-Cone!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • kinetickinetic Posts: 148
    When asked to perform at Bill Gates' wedding reception, Stone replied, "Sorry, I'm doing laundry that day."
    When you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
    Stone walks the lonely streets of Seattle at night in the hopes of finding Frasier Crane so that they can have a chat.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard felt exhilarated after he stole a blueberry bagel from the lobby of a Holiday Inn.

He didn't know that it was part of a complimentary continental breakfast...had he known - he MIGHT not have shoved the bagel into his shorts and scurry away...then again he still might have...
  • When Stone Gossard goes to sleep at night he prays for wisdom teeth, or a new bike...whatever, never a good idea to be to picky...
  • When Stone Gossard plays "Life Wasted" with Guitar Hero, he plays it on "easy".
  • Stone Gossard dreams of covering this song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7sK3AqFYAWQ
  • shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    Stone Gossard has always wanted to be a SeaFair pirate,but he just can't say "Arrgg Maties!" in a threating way......
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    Stone Gossard has assigned custom ring tones to all of his contacts on his cell phone. He now waits patiently to hear from Eddie so that he can hear "maneater" by Hall&Oates.

:)
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• When they are in the studio, Stone likes to wait until they are all just really working together - like one concise streamlined entity and then....he shouts "LUNCHBREAK!"

and laughs.

totally breaks the mood.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Stone Gossard is inventing a music phone to compete with the iPhone.

It is called iamminePhone.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Stone Gossard dreams of covering this song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7sK3AqFYAWQ

I switched on this link to see what it was, saw the title and then very quickly switched it off before I had a chance to hear the first note.
  • I switched on this link to see what it was, saw the title and then very quickly switched it off before I had a chance to hear the first note.

dammit! I didn't trick you then! hahahaaaaa ;)
    When Stone goes to a bar he always orders his martinis "shaken not stirred".

Stone came up with the saying: "Eat Lightning Crap Thunder".
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"