Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Juberoo wrote:
    This thread cracks me up...but seriously, why does everyone pick on Stone? There is something to be said about the quiet, intellectual ones.

dude we aren't picking on Stoney!! we are celebrating his Stealth Ninja Status!

if we don't he has names and addresses...and he isn't afraid of getting a little blood splatter on his plaids. :D
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    kinetic wrote:
    Contrary to what history books tell us, Stone invented sour cream and onion potato chips and democracy.

i just swallowed my tongue
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • queeniequeenie Posts: 24
    Contrary to his wife, Stone wanted to call his daughter Brangelina.....Tomkat if it was a boy

then he picked up a copy of US mag and changed his mind
    18/02/1992 Milano
    17/06/1992 Milano
    2-3/07/1993 Verona
    6-7/07/1993 Roma
    13/11/1996 Milano
    19/06/2000 Verona
    22/06/2000 Milano
    16/09/2006 Verona
    17/09/2006 Milano (my b'day!!)
    queenie wrote:
    Contrary to his wife, Stone wanted to call his daughter Brangelina.....Tomkat if it was a boy

then he picked up a copy of US mag and changed his mind

hey man

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • WindNoSailWindNoSail Posts: 580
    glasshouse wrote:
    do the evolution

pay the piper asshole(s)

Stone writes everything except what Eddie has taken over, and the bone that Mike and Jeff get every now and then.

Love em all, but Stone is the man behind the man who's in front of the band.

Stone.
    HOB 10.05.2005, E Rutherford 06.03.2006, The Gorge 07.22.2006, Lolla 08.05.2007, West Palm 06.11.2008, Tampa 06.12.2008, Columbia 06.16.2008, EV Memphis 06.20.2009, New Orleans 05.01.2010, Kansas City 05.03.2010
    my money is on this thread being "the" porch thread come end of days.
    very important thread this one (seriously now)

oh, and i absolutely agree with you^^^ on stone being the stone of pj

glasshouse wrote:

:D

seriously
    18/02/1992 Milano
    17/06/1992 Milano
    2-3/07/1993 Verona
    6-7/07/1993 Roma
    13/11/1996 Milano
    19/06/2000 Verona
    22/06/2000 Milano
    16/09/2006 Verona
    Stone first joined Green River because thought it was an environmental foundation
    18/02/1992 Milano
    17/06/1992 Milano
    2-3/07/1993 Verona
    6-7/07/1993 Roma
    13/11/1996 Milano
    19/06/2000 Verona
    22/06/2000 Milano
    16/09/2006 Verona
    stone was one of Jesus’ 12 disciples. not Judas though. And he did not fall asleep while Jesus was praying in Gethsemane

stone wrote the Bible

• kinetickinetic Posts: 148
    Stone was the first online to get tickets in his basket for The Vic, but when he pressed check out, they were gone. No amount of reloading ever returned them.
    When you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
    Stone has a Ken-type-doll made by Mattel on his look....it's a limited edition of: 1
    18/02/1992 Milano
    17/06/1992 Milano
    2-3/07/1993 Verona
    6-7/07/1993 Roma
    13/11/1996 Milano
    19/06/2000 Verona
    22/06/2000 Milano
    16/09/2006 Verona
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone Gossard was the jerk that had the last pair of Vic tix sitting in his cart for a couple of hours. He couldn't find his wallet and Matt knows better than to lend Stone money.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Stone once had a triple-double.....

.....the BASEBALL. :)
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
    stoneny has a batman suite. he wears it when he stalks hookers

• kinetic wrote:
    Stone was the first online to get tickets in his basket for The Vic, but when he pressed check out, they were gone. No amount of reloading ever returned them.

Stone Gossard is the dude that fucked up the whole VIC tickets debacle. He is planning on scalping the tickets on craigslist...and ebay.

IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard invented the listerine douche.

there is a class - action suit against him. (please contact: 1-800-firepoon for more information) ;)
  • Stone Gossard considers the night well spent if he can karaoke "maneater" by Hall and Oates after drinking one whole light beer. Whoooo! good times. Good times...
  • Stone Gossard has a secret love
  • glasshouse wrote:

when the end of days comes about - rest assured it will be ushered in by Stone riding in a blue rocket with a kazoo stuck in his mouth so that he can play the "final Countdown" on...because he will be heading for Vee-nus...

• Stone Gossard can eat 48 ballpark franks...but only if he gets to watch them "plump as the cook"
  • Stone Gossard is willing to trade his unused ebow for a ticket to the Vic.
  • Stone Gossard doesn't believe in sunblock. He uses regular vegetable shortening.
  • Stone Gossard is wondering where failedpersephone is.

He's so happy that she started this thread about him and goes to bed every night with a smile on his face because it's all true and she understands him completely!

He will grasp hold of the end of this thread for as long as he can until it is removed because he wants to be the most popular in the band.
  • Stone Gossard likes to take his time when he makes lasagne. He wants it to be perfect.

Then he puts it in a sandwich with mayonaise and eats it when he thinks no one is looking. (Insert 'I know I'm talking crap but I don't care anymore' smilie here).
    stone gossard phoned Einstein and told him all about relativity and whatnot. he saw Einstein as the perfect marketing medium for his spectacular insight. and how right it all turned out to be (both stone's relativity theory and Einstein as his marketing tool)

• Stone Gossard is wondering where failedpersephone is.

He's so happy that she started this thread about him and goes to bed every night with a smile on his face because it's all true and she understands him completely!

He will grasp hold of the end of this thread for as long as he can until it is removed because he wants to be the most popular in the band.

Stone Gossard is the most popular member of the band...he just let's Eddie deal with the drama because that's the kinda feller he is.
  • Stone Gossard is the most popular member of the band...he just let's Eddie deal with the drama because that's the kinda feller he is.

Good to hear from you again. :)

I wished I left this thread alone last night now because you are probably getting sick of it. Sorry...
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone loves the song "Smooth Operator" but cannot properly pronounce Sade's name. (It always comes out rhyming with shade)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone is inventing a new cell phone for Klan members called a "Whiteberry".
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"