Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Stone Gossard still leaves cookies out for Santa on Christmas eve.

he's waiting for the three-way that he requested in 1996...

oh, I was talking about the ham radio...what were you thinking.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Valiant23Valiant23 Posts: 8
    Stone Gossard is a talented ballet dancer and during the long days on the road entertains the band with a single handed rendition of The Nutcracker Suite.
    18/06/07 A day I will never forget.
  • Valiant23Valiant23 Posts: 8
    Stone Gossard is the reigning Seattle Boggle champion.
    18/06/07 A day I will never forget.
  • kinetickinetic Posts: 148
    Stone invented the idea of a conspiracy.

And the color maroon.
    When you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Over the years, to keep his mind active, Stone has taken the SAT's twelve times. Sadly, on his eighth attempt, he got his name wrong.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    Stone thinks that PBS stands for Propaganda Bull Shit and that Big Bird is a "commie bastard".
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

Stone's bedtime clothing referred to as his "nighty night clothes" consist of an adult diaper and a wife beater about three sizes to small.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone labels each pair of his socks with an "R" and a "L".
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone leaves all restaurant reservations under "Philla Meyup".
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard has the largest collection of disposable razor packages in the western hemisphere.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    Stone Gossard still wants to have poney rides at his birthday parties.......and he will this year
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    Stone gossard has cowboy theme birthday cakes......he gets super pissed if he dosen't get to have the frosting cowboy
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • Stone Gossard wants to open the biggest present FIRST this year...and will save the envelopes with gift cards for later...
    Stone wrote alternate lyrics to the song Leatherman. His version was about the sex fetish industry. He's just waiting to unload that one on us. :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Every year for Halloween Stone goes dressed as Tom Hanks character from Bosom Buddies. Alright, who are we kidding. Stone dresses that way when not on tour all the time.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone weighs 11.785 714 286 in Stone(s).
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Every Sunday Stone holds his weekly "Ass Kicking Festival" where he plays 10 Hours of Non-Stop Steven Segal movies.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone is afraid of the number 6.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard once went to wild rivers and got lost in the amazon river.....
    while trying to find his scuba gear.

This "river" is only two feet deep. :D
    "You are a furry thing....you me me you its all related"
    Stone lost his 8th grade spelling bee when he was unable to correctly spell auto erotic asphyxiation. Did I mention he was home schooled?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone plays catch and release in his goldfish tank.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard hates when people co-op his "vibe" -Just look what happened to this poor fool

moral of the story: don't try to own Stone.
  • Stone Gossard was breast fed until he was 34.

By the paper delivery boy.
  • jackwvuujackwvuu Posts: 42
    ....to Bill Brasky!

Are you guys talking about Bill Brasky? I know Bill Brasky!
  • Stone Gossard has a fully reticulating tongue
  • happy_larryhappy_larry Posts: 221
    Stone Gossard is very particular about how he looks after his health, so much so that he records everything that enters everything he eats in a diary. To make sure his internal organs are working he takes pictures of his leavings.

The rest of the band have banned him from showing them what he likes to call his 'log book'.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • happy_larryhappy_larry Posts: 221
    Stone Gossard can tie over 300 different knots

He learnt them all by stealing boy scouts and forcing them to teach him everything they know.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    do the evolution

pay the piper asshole(s)
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • kinetickinetic Posts: 148
    Contrary to what history books tell us, Stone invented sour cream and onion potato chips and democracy.
    When you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
  • JuberooJuberoo Posts: 472
    This thread cracks me up...but seriously, why does everyone pick on Stone? There is something to be said about the quiet, intellectual ones.
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense.

A truly liberal person is conservative when necessary.

Pro-life by choice.