Stone Gossard...

Comments

• When Stone Gossard goes to the park he chases the squirrels and gets really excited and drools...his tail goes about 30 mph...and his ears get all perky...sometimes you cant even SAY the word P-A-R-K...and FORGET about it if he sees a pond.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard believes that marshmallow peeps are the hatched baby chickies from cadbury eggs.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone doesn't want you all to know but on his birthday he is gonna wish for a new red bike with a white banana seat and a basket...but if you tell what you wish for before you blow out the candles it doesnt come true...

silly Stone. ;)
  • Stone Gossard invented the cheese grater

Stone Gossard also invented carpentry
    "You are a furry thing....you me me you its all related"
  • kinetic wrote:
    Stone Gossard once saved a kitten from a burning house, but the kitten scratched him so he put it back.

thats so brilliant
  • Stone Gossard has three body piercings...only Matt, and his drum tech has seen them all.

:eek:
  • happy_larryhappy_larry Posts: 221
    Stone Gossard played one show of the European tour on stilts

http://tenclub.net/i/tourphotos/20070609/7.jpg
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    wrote of the girl

you will respect him or else i will kill you
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • glasshouse wrote:
    wrote of the girl

you will respect him or else i will kill you

hahahaaaaa woah, SON! that made me choke out my Orange Juice! hahahaaa
    :eek:

hahahaaaa
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone masturbates while playing solitaire and listening to Hall and Oates' "One On One". This is what he calls his "Trifecta".
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    The navigation system in Stone's car features the voive of Fozzie Bear. He just loves that brown bastard!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

Stone was recently invited to go Spelunking.He politely declined explaining that he does not explore large dark holes unless he is three sheets in the wind or his date is buying.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone bites his toenails and then adds them to his "secret sauce" sloppy joe recipe. He is always asking "Can you feel that crunch?"
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

In his youth Stone challenged Bob Barker to an arm wrestling match. Although he lost, Stone learned many life lessons that day. The most important? Never go the bathroom around Rod Roddy unless you want to hear him boom out "Come On Down! You're the next contestant to perform Fellatio on me!!!"
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard has a collection of Hummingbird winkie dinkies. he collected them himself using micro-tweezers.
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone was recently invited to go Spelunking.He politely declined explaining that he does not explore large dark holes unless he is three sheets in the wind or his date is buying.

Sweet Jane Austin's Ghost!! that is a great one!
  • Stone Gossard wanted to tell Ed Ved the real story of his life but didnt trust him enough to...

So he lied to protect his own life.
    When he was single, Stone's favorite pick up line was "Ever seen a life saver in action?" Girl would say no. Stone would reach into his pocket, take out a roll of five flavors and throw them across the room. He swore by this method even though it never worked.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• mookie9999 wrote:
    When he was single, Stone's favorite pick up line was "Ever seen a life saver in action?" Girl would say no. Stone would reach into his pocket, take out a roll of five flavors and throw them across the room. He swore by this method even though it never worked.

I'm not surprised. :D
    Stone calls roley poley bugs, potato bugs. You should do the same.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone makes Kool Aid by pouring the powder in his mouth, taking a big drink of water, and then slamming his head against his concrete driveway.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone loves to play Badminton so that all day long he can talk about shuttlecocks.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone feels that if Ed can recruit Boom into the band, then he should be able to recruit world famous oboe player "Sonic".
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone knows all the words to "Tra La La Boom Di Ay", but he ain't talking.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard has never gone more than 12 hours without masterbating.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Stone feels that the universe will implode if he doesn't open his ketchup packets in twos.
  • Stone Gossard has never gone more than 12 hours without masterbating.

his first large royalty check was spent buying stock in lubriderm because of the chaffing.
  • his first large royalty check was spent buying stock in lubriderm because of the chaffing.

Stone Gossard bought lubriderm outright in 1995.
  • While Stone may in fact like to eat eat eat Apples and Bananas, he will NEVER oat oat oat Opples and Bononos.
  • Stone Gossard still leaves cookies out for Santa on Christmas eve.