Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Stone Gossard once stole his (I can't make up jokes about his Grandmother... I feel mean)

Stone Gossard makes his own sausages. He uses rat, jack russell, a bit of paprika and penguin, which he hunts himself.

hahahahaaaa...wow, he hunts penguin! ("they are practi-cally chickens!" warner bros cartoons)

Stone buys wholesale sausage casings.

he likes when the sausage makes that "snapping" sound when you bite it.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard enjoys the simple life. He loves to go mushroom hunting in the autumn.

He puts his camouflage gear on, hides behind a tree and then BAM! He's got himself a shaggy inkcap!
  • hahahahaaaa...wow, he hunts penguin! ("they are practi-cally chickens!" warner bros cartoons)

Stone buys wholesale sausage casings.

he likes when the sausage makes that "snapping" sound when you bite it.

yeahhh... My imagination isn't as good as yours. I was looking at the calender at the time. :o
  • Stone likes to make sure that all of his teaspoon handles are facing the same way in the caddy he purchased at the container store for just that purpose.

You DO NOT want to see him when the teaspoons are thrown in there higgledy piggledy.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard had a secret crush on Kip Winger.
  • Stone likes to make sure that all of his teaspoon handles are facing the same way in the caddy he purchased at the container store for just that purpose.

You DO NOT want to see him when the teaspoons are thrown in there higgledy piggledy.

he says 'oh fiddlesticks! Oooh, I could crush a grape'!
  • Stone Gossard also enjoys eating escago. He makes it himself! He goes into his garden, gets out his rifle... and laughs when he eats it.
  • Stone Gossard once ordered 250 cheese pizzas and had them delivered to Eddie Vedder's house.

He thought this was a great practical joke, except that he also kinda thought it was an expensive one, but it was a good thing he used his American Express.
  • Stone Gossard needs to go to bed soon.
    He has to have a good nights sleep so he can be fresh and alert for 'tuning-his-guitar-tuesday'. (He could do this at anytime but he feels it should always be checked on a Tuesday - even if it's his day off).
  • When Stone Gossard is super tired he rubs his eyes with the back of his hands.

Boom now understands this to mean that it is time for Rocking Chair hour and sweetie hot milk.
  • Stone Gossard sings the rubber ducky song.
  • Stone Gossard learned how to play guitar by playing an "air guitar" to the Final Countdown.

da da da DAA dadadadaDAA
    do do do DOO dodododoDOO
    ba ba ba BAA babababaBAA
    do do do DOO dodododoDOO
  • You're so funny failedpersephone! but I don't think I can make up any more random rubbish about Stone. I think we have covered everything!

...unless you can prove me wrong ;)
  • Stone Gossard once, on a bet, went sky diving naked and his parachute didn't open.

But it was all cool - since we now have the Grand Canyon from his nut sack imprint.

;)
  • Stone Gossard uses a home-waxing kit to rid himself of unsightly butt cheek hair.

unsightly -because it grows onto his calves.
  • Stone Gossard once dressed up as Alexander Graham Bell for the 3rd grade play.

the play was about Little Red Riding Hood...and it was last year.
  • Stone invented the Gibson SG then sold the rights to an oil company.
  • Stone Gossard is also wondering what happened to civility on this forum...but not the concept of civility. his concern is about the thread titled as such. ;)
  • Stone Gossard once dressed up as Alexander Graham Bell for the 3rd grade play.

the play was about Little Red Riding Hood...and it was last year.

Am I really tired now or did something weird just happen to the thread about being civil to one another?

Stone Gossard is a secret smoker. He sniffs Mike's clothes when Mike is in the shower.

was it something I said? :(
  • Am I really tired now or did something weird just happen to the thread about being civil to one another?

Stone Gossard is a secret smoker. He sniffs Mike's clothes when Mike is in the shower.

was it something I said? :(

that one is funny...and yeah read above your post...civility? disappears! hahahaa

I dont think it was you...maybe it was um, mothertrucker?? haha um, *insert nervous smilie here*
  • corycory Posts: 736
    that one is funny...and yeah read above your post...civility? disappears! hahahaa

I dont think it was you...maybe it was um, mothertrucker?? haha um, *insert nervous smilie here*

The thread about lack of civility was deleted once the board members became civil with one another. Stone was very confused by this.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Stone Gossard is very paranoid. He will not walk up the stairs in front of Jeff in case Jeff tries to give him a wegdy. (Don't know how to spell wedgy).
  • corycory Posts: 736
    Stone Gossard is very paranoid. He will not walk up the stairs in front of Jeff in case Jeff tries to give him a wegdy. (Don't know how to spell wedgy).

Wedgie? Maybe? I forget since I'm not in 3rd grade anymore;)
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Wedgie.

and even though Stone isn't in 3rd grade anymore - he still likes the cafeteria food (peanut butter chews and taco surprise!) so, he visits Mrs. Linkleman. his 3rd grade teacher.

she testified that he was "a nice boy" and that he was "no trouble" despite the fires.
  • Stone Gossard's boyfriend says he should go to bed soon.

Stone will agree because he doesn't want Jeff to give him a wedgie.
  • a wedgie from Jeff can be a beautiful thing.
    hahaaa
  • Stone Gossard once embarrassed himself by exclaiming "Do it LIKE DUMBLEDORE!!" at a rather, um delicate moment. :p

of course the Harry Potter Nimbus 2000 toy broom was also being used...

draw your own conclusions.
  • Stone Gossard donated money to Barack Obama's presidential campaign. No really, he did, it's in todays NY daily news

Obama grabs his share of establishment celebs in the latest round of fund-raising, with Woodward, Newman and Jamie Lee Curtis backing him as well as Clinton.

But he's also got folks like Pearl Jam guitarist Stone Gossard and Will.i.am (William Adams) of the Black Eyed Peas, comedians Jamie Foxx and Chris Rock, New York Knick Stephon Marbury and actress Brooke Shields.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/2007/07/17/2007-07-17_bam_steals_hil_show_in_young_tinseltown-1.html
  • Stone Gossard thought that Barrack is a great enough name to warrant a presidential term.

(um, I didn't really want to go into reality...but, anyhoooo)
  • kinetickinetic Posts: 148
    Stone Gossard once saved a kitten from a burning house, but the kitten scratched him so he put it back.
    When you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.