Stone Gossard...

Comments

• CJMST3K wrote:
    Stone Gossard once rocked so hard, someone in the 19th row actually fell over.

that was me!
  • corycory Posts: 736
    Stone Gossard flicked a booger into the sky. That booger is commonly referred to today as the moon.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
    Stone Gossard does not teabag the ladies. He potato sacks them.

(Stolen from the Chuck Norris archives)

• cory wrote:

um, no that wasn't stolen from the Norris site...that is the truth...and it's like a bushel of potatoes...

now if you ain't a lady...there ain't no tellin how much of the stones you might just get...
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard thinks that he invented the saying "in a pinch"

because that is how he likes it.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • cory wrote:

'teabag' must be an American expression. I thought it was something Stone Gossard added to his hot water when he was being rebellious.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    'teabag' must be an American expression. I thought it was something Stone Gossard added to his hot water when he was being rebellious.

Yup - the English love their teabags.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • CJMST3K wrote:

:D yeah! we REALLY do! :D - whatever that means! :D
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    CJMST3K wrote:
    HAHAHAH!!!! Bad visual!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
    :D yeah! we REALLY do! :D - whatever that means! :D

Note to self: Travel to England and place my balls on the forehead of every woman I see. They love it.

• yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    cory wrote:
    Note to self: Travel to England and place my balls on the forehead of every woman I see. They love it.
    that was the visual I had! hahahahaha

Note to English: Teabagging is popular in prisons...
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • yahamita wrote:
    that was the visual I had! hahahahaha

Note to English: Teabagging is popular in prisons...

oh, is it? :D oops! :D

Anyway... If Stone Gossard is late... time better slow the fuck down! (I know it is an old one but I was just trying to change the subject and bump the thread)!

'bump' does mean to keep the thread going, right?
  • ahem! bump! :o
  • yes bump does mean that unless Stone tells you to BUMP it...and then, of course he is referring to tea bagging...because everything Stone says refers back to that.

Unless he tells you to also Grind It...so, ummm, yeah dont Bump it to Stone unless you are fully prepared to also GRIND it..
  • yes bump does mean that unless Stone tells you to BUMP it...and then, of course he is referring to tea bagging...because everything Stone says refers back to that.

Unless he tells you to also Grind It...so, ummm, yeah dont Bump it to Stone unless you are fully prepared to also GRIND it..

:D thanks! :o
  • :D thanks! :o

hahahaaaa...

i can tell from that grin that Stone HAS indeed asked you to bump and then Grind it...ahhh, that silly Stoney...I do hope he used the protective turkey baster with all that twinkie cream filling instead of the traditional ladle.

silly silly (rather insane) Stoney...the stories I could tell if I wasn't so afraid of the legal system. ;)
  • Stone DID ask for Matt to bump and grind it but Matt just smiled at him in a shy sort of way and hid behind the security guards.
  • Ahhh, yes the security guards...Stone calls them his "handlers"

they get paid extra for that level of "handling"
  • Stone Gossard likes to mix his beta fish together...he feeds them ONCE and then, lets them fight it out.

He calls this "tough love"
  • queeniequeenie Posts: 24
    Ahhh, yes the security guards...Stone calls them his "handlers"

they get paid extra for that level of "handling"

:D security guards earn a lot :D:D
    18/02/1992 Milano
    17/06/1992 Milano
    2-3/07/1993 Verona
    6-7/07/1993 Roma
    13/11/1996 Milano
    19/06/2000 Verona
    22/06/2000 Milano
    16/09/2006 Verona
    17/09/2006 Milano (my b'day!!)
  • Stone Gossard can grow the highest quality ganja from the wax build up in his left ear.

It rates WAY higher than alca gold and rivals black magic...

its seriously too late for me and I should be meemee napping. :D
    Stone Gossard tried to enter the cast of "Jackass" by singing "Don't gimme no lip" with 10 piercings on his tongue
    18/02/1992 Milano
    17/06/1992 Milano
    2-3/07/1993 Verona
    6-7/07/1993 Roma
    13/11/1996 Milano
    19/06/2000 Verona
    22/06/2000 Milano
    16/09/2006 Verona
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    contrary to popular belief Stone was the first man on the moon; not neil armstrong. apparently national geographic is doing a front page article on this important historical misdemeanour in their september issue.
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Stone Gossard believes that "Invisible Touch" by Genesis is the greatest song ever written about a lovesick badger and the rabies-infested prairie dog that loves her.
    Stone doesn't want this thread to end up in the 6th page!!

bump
    bump
    18/02/1992 Milano
    17/06/1992 Milano
    2-3/07/1993 Verona
    6-7/07/1993 Roma
    13/11/1996 Milano
    19/06/2000 Verona
    22/06/2000 Milano
    16/09/2006 Verona
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    bump
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Stone Gossard just ate 3 hot dogs from AM/PM and he doesn't think the value was really worth the heart burn. :D
  • Stone Gossard thinks hot dogs are made from real dogs.

That's why he loves to eat hot dogs! He hopes they're made from Jack Russell's.
  • Stone Gossard once bit the head of of his grandma's poodle - and tried to scotch tape it back together before the nearly blind elderly woman noticed.
  • Stone Gossard once stole his (I can't make up jokes about his Grandmother... I feel mean)

Stone Gossard makes his own sausages. He uses rat, jack russell, a bit of paprika and penguin, which he hunts himself.