Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Stone Gossard has a beer belly and is developing man-boobs.

No he hasn't! I think you're lying! Who would make up such rubbish about our beloved Stone!?! ;):o
  • No he hasn't! I think you're lying! Who would make up such rubbish about our beloved Stone!?! ;):o

Well so far there's 83 pages of rubbish! We're terrible fans!! hehe :D
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Alex_CoeAlex_Coe Posts: 762
    Stone Gossard invented arm-farting(where you place your hand underneath your arm pit and lift your arm up and down to make a farting sound)

frapfrapfrapfrapfrapfrapfrap

frap

frap
  • corycory Posts: 736
    Stone Gossard stopped reading this thread 56 pages ago.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Alex_CoeAlex_Coe Posts: 762
    cory wrote:
    Stone Gossard stopped reading this thread 56 pages ago.

Cory is Stone Gossard. Duh. I can't believe I'm only seeing this now.
  • ToywomanToywoman Posts: 43
    Superman wears Stone Gossard Pajamas.
    "sounds like pearl jam just had a three song orgasm."~~vacatetheword
  • Toywoman wrote:
    Superman wears Stone Gossard Pajamas.

Nice!!! :)
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • queeniequeenie Posts: 24
    Stone Gossard has his first book coming out. I'ts called: "Winkle Dinkle and the Philosopher Stone"....the plot hasn't been unveiled by web hackers yet.
    18/02/1992 Milano
    17/06/1992 Milano
    2-3/07/1993 Verona
    6-7/07/1993 Roma
    13/11/1996 Milano
    19/06/2000 Verona
    22/06/2000 Milano
    16/09/2006 Verona
    17/09/2006 Milano (my b'day!!)
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    queenie wrote:
    Stone Gossard has his first book coming out. I'ts called: "Winkle Dinkle and the Philosopher Stone"....the plot hasn't been unveiled by web hackers yet.

hey dude, your name rule. QUEEEENIE ha fucking ha.

apparently stone's got the biggest cock in rock n' roll. it's true i tell you
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Stone Gossard likes to toast his bread JUST RIGHT for his Monte Christo sandwich. if it isn't toasted right he puts it in a paper sack and feeds the ducks at his local pond.

His local pond has the world's fattest ducks.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard likes to toast his bread JUST RIGHT for his Monte Christo sandwich. if it isn't toasted right he puts it in a paper sack and feeds the ducks at his local pond.

His local pond has the world's fattest ducks.

The ducks particularly like his sandwiches because it has a print of Stone's winkle dinkle in it - from where he keeps trapping it in the sandwich maker.
  • Stone's muse is his winkle dinkle.

but so far the rest of the band refuse to record his songs 'without you, my winkle dinkle is blue" and "hyptowinkle for the bit of dinkle."
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • mickaxemickaxe Posts: 59
    stone gossard can see the moon when he stands on the great wall of china...
  • MathMath Posts: 71
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone will Take A Bottle. He Will Drink It Down. But He Will NOT Pass It Around!.

Laughing Out Loud.

Stone Gossard actually is Jeff Ament
    "Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends" - Woody ALLEN
    one word
    Stone Gossard

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Sorry I've been gone for a couple of days. I had to bail Stone out again for impersonating a firefighter while hooking up a garden hose to a fire hydrant.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    i'll keep on bumping this thread, just wait and see

• MathMath Posts: 71
    In search for his own self, Stone Gossard instigated this thread.
    "Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends" - Woody ALLEN
    hahahahahahahah, that is pretty fucked though

see, i told you i'd keep on bumping this

ok, maybe that's not too easy to see

• Stone Gossard tries to mow his lawn with goats...but they are so delicious looking that they never last longer than 24 hours of what Stone refers to as "marinade time"
  • Stone Gossard has a man-crush on Ernest Borgnine.
  • Stone Gossard is laughing his socks off because this thread is longer than Jeff's.

He does a little dance around Jeff and sings 'I was in Brad, bitch'!
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone Gossard wishes glasshouses would not type in yellow. It hurts his eyes. lol
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    Stone Gossard is going to be so psyched when Trixiecat prints this whole thing out and has someone throw it onstage in Chicago.
    Stone Gossard likes to get his nails done at the doggie parlor. He feels it is a much more masculine, earthy experience and gets off on the smell of dog shampoo.
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    Stone Gossard is going to be so psyched when Trixiecat prints this whole thing out and has someone throw it onstage in Chicago.

I TRIED TO PRINT OFF THE JEFF ONE... but it wouldn't let me. Don't know why...? This is a good bit of Pearl Jam fan history!

I want to show this to my kids and say proudly 'I posted some of this crap'! (Not that yours is crap. Very funny actually).
    I TRIED TO PRINT OFF THE JEFF ONE... but it wouldn't let me. Don't know why...? This is a good bit of Pearl Jam fan history!

I want to show this to my kids and say proudly 'I posted some of this crap'! (Not that yours is crap. Very funny actually).
    lol
    Why don't you just copy and paste into a word doc.?
    You can throw yours at Jeff and I will throw mine at Stone! lol
    They would be like "why are these people throwing us manilla envelopes????"

Stone Gossard likes to sneak in after soundcheck and replace Matt's drumsticks with Twizzlers.
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    lol
    Why don't you just copy and paste into a word doc.?
    You can throw yours at Jeff and I will throw mine at Stone! lol
    They would be like "why are these people throwing us manilla envelopes????"

Stone Gossard likes to sneak in after soundcheck and replace Matt's drumsticks with Twizzlers.

Don't laugh! I'm like 80 years old! I don't know! :D It doesn't seem to work :D!

(i might try the copy and paste thing though) shhh...

Maybe Stone could help me after he has finished on DeFraggin Friday! Next time I see them live, I will hold up a message board asking if he will come 'round to my house and look at my pc for me. I bet no one has ever thought of that before!

''PEARL JAM ROCK!
    Stone will you come 'round to my house on Friday night!'' heeeheeeheee
  • Don't laugh! I'm like 80 years old! I don't know! :D It doesn't seem to work :D!

(i might try the copy and paste thing though) shhh...

Maybe Stone could help me after he has finished on DeFraggin Friday! Next time I see them live, I will hold up a message board asking if he will come 'round to my house and look at my pc for me. I bet no one has ever thought of that before!

''PEARL JAM ROCK!
    Stone will you come 'round to my house on Friday night!'' heeeheeeheee

Stone Gossard enjoys receiving manila envelopes thrown onto the stage...unless it is full of court orders.

He likes the copy and paste feature on Word...as a matter of fact he copies and pastes stuff from this site all day long...

OF course, Defraggin' Friday has been postponed while he was touring Europe, so you might want to ask him to help you on "elderly PC assistance Mondays" (third Monday of every even month)