Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Stone Gossard likes to pet stray kitties.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard only has 5 friends on his "real" myspace page.

look for him "Mr. Kittycat Tickle Feather"
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard really likes to watch The Little Mermaid...alone.
  • Stone Gossard is the reincarnated soul of the image of jesus on a potato chip.
  • Stone Gossard really likes to watch The Little Mermaid...alone.

I sent you a PM girl. Note I keep adding 'girl' because I once thought you were a sexy guy. D'oh! :o

Stone Gossard loves the song 'You're the one that I want' off of the Grease soundtrack... but he thinks the chorus goes... 'oowalla oowap, you are the one I want... oowalla oowap... you are the one I want...'! :D:D I thught it was funny!
  • Stone Gossard once slipped a mickey into Matt Cameron's drink so that he would play the Olivia Newton John role in his own version of "grease" which he filmed in his backyard.
  • Stone totally keeps giving Ed the eye
  • Stone totally keeps giving Ed the eye

...one of his glass eyes. Remember?
    Eddie doesn't want it. He keeps saying 'man! why do you keep giving me this'?

This is getting ridiculous!
  • Stone Gossard is searching for a woman with one good leg...he wants a peg leg so that at any moment of the day or night he can announce "STICK BALL!!!" and be able to play a game using her leg.

reeeeediculous? you betcha.
  • Stone Gossard started throwing the shoes at Indio.
  • happy_larryhappy_larry Posts: 221
    As a condition of his bail Stone Gossard is only allowed out of his cage to play at live shows.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    Stone Gossard boasts that he introduced John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

I think it might be true
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    When Stone Gossard cries a little pixie dies. Weepy Thursdays are not a good day in Pixie land.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    Stone Gossard has watched Space Jam 19 times. He is never more than 2 feet from a phone, just in case the cartoon people try to contact him in an emergency becuase they need him to play.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    Stone Gossard's happiest memory is when he got to meet and have his picture taken with Pinocio at Disney World last year.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    Stone Gossard has seen Creed perform 32 times.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    Stone Gossard is planning on doing a little dance, making a little love and getting down tonight.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone will Take A Bottle. He Will Drink It Down. But He Will NOT Pass It Around!.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Stone Gossard has a twin brother in San Diego named Gary
    Don't gimme no lip
    Stone claims that Grover (of Sesame Street fame) is gay and that he has the pictures to prove it.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

It took 15 years to lure Stone back to Lollapalooza because he was told back in '92 that Lollapalooza was French for Clown Fucking Extravaganza. Stone has nothing against Clown Fucking, he just wished that he had been told in advance.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard is really f*ckin' sick and tired of watching Madonna pretend like she can play a goddamned guitar...
  • Once, Stone Gossard had a big bowl of chili at a truckstop on I-5, and got a tremendous case of the craps...the only thing for miles around was a honey bucket set up by the side of the road. So after 25 minutes inside that port-a-potty, Stone exited.

the next person to use the honey pot SWEARS that she saw Jimmy Hoffa's boot in the toilet.

take from that what you will, people. I'm just sayin'...
  • Stone Gossard's got the Brain of JFK.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • Stone Gossard grows world class orchids from his back viranda.

He likes to use Miracle grow...and a 1/2 sand 1/2 peat starter for the juvenile plants. When he wants to go a little crazy he mixes up the amount of feed he uses on the older plants...and that, is how he grows some real fine looking orchids.
  • shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    Stone Gossard likes to snoop thru his neighbors recycling bins to see if they are sorting there plastics/cardboard and glass the right way. And if they aren't,well lets say it's not a pretty thing.......
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • Stone Gossard thinks that Stonehenge was errected by Stone Gossard fans to show how much they adore him.

Everytime he plays England, he visits Stonehenge and swears to everyone walking past that he will always stay true to the music and always treat his fans well and everyone is like 'Dude... what is that crazy American guy talking about'?
  • Stone Gossard has a beer belly and is developing man-boobs.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Stone Gossard cried at the end of E.T., not when it was first released, this happened last night.
  • Stone Gossard invented arm-farting(where you place your hand underneath your arm pit and lift your arm up and down to make a farting sound)