Stone Gossard...

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Whenever Stone goes out to eat at a restaurant with an ethnic flare he intentionally will mis-pronounce every menu item so that he can be corrected (and hopefully scolded) by someone who speaks in the native tongue.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • While they were recording "No Code" Stone became so upset about the direction of the album, that he filled water balloons with clam chowder and dropped them at the band from the roof of the studio.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone one dated a woman for 2 years, his only reasoning: "She has a sandpaper tongue"

It wasn't until much later that he learned she suffered from a form of chronic severe dehydration.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    Stone always answers his home phone by saying "This is Stone. Speak now or forever hold my piece." It takes a good 3-4 minutes for him to stop laughing until you can begin the conversation.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

Stone once assaulted Geoffrey the Giraffe at Toys R Us. He blamed that son of a bitch for the inverted "R" in the sign which really pisses Stone off!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

No matter how many times he's gone, Stones still holds out hope to pick up a couple of virgins from the Virgin Megastore.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard once placed his cell phone on "vibrate"

the emergency room technicians were able to remove it, but after the 15th emergency visit, Kelly Curtis demanded that Stone no longer be allowed to use his cell phone.
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    I liked that one a lot!

yeah... it took me a long time to respond because I wasn't sure if I should confess that... it was actually... Oh God! My brother was so cruel to me! :o:D
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone Gossard believes that there really is a Tooth Fairy. He claims to have shagged "her" at the downtown Halloween parade one year. He thought the whole experience felt a bit funny but what the hell, it was Halloween and he was shagging the Tooth Fairy.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Stone Gossard was once arrested for attacking a "Santa Claus" because he is still upset that Santa didn't bring him the boardgame "Mystery Date" when Stone was 13.

in reality, it was a fat old guy with white hair, and a beard...unfortunately Mr. Hobbsworth was wearing a red sweatshirt that his grandaughter bought for him. Mr. Hobsworth settled out of court for an undisclosed amount.
  • Stone doesn't see what is so goddamned funny about Ziggy.
  • Stone once got his penis stuck in a coke bottle.

it was summer, he was bored and he still swears to this day that the coke bottle was totally into him.
  • Stone Gossard has been known to throw sandwiches at Kate Moss. He really is concerned for her health.
  • Stone Gossard thinks that BOOM is Santa. He likes to sit on his lap after a show and say 'I've been a very bad boy this year'!
  • Stone Gossard thinks that BOOM is Santa. He likes to sit on his lap after a show and say 'I've been a very bad boy this year'!

hahahaaa...nah, the only way boom can sleep at night is to believe that Stone is mistaking him for santa.

Oh, Stone KNOWS who Boom is..."big Boom" Oh, yeah daddy. ;)
    Stone thinks that the "Big Bang" refers to the larges gangbang ever recorded.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone has destroyed three classic cars because he doesn't know how to drive stick. Turns out it's harder in real life than on Gran Turismo.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Some go "fishing for compliments". Stone goes fishing for insults.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard believes he sees messages from god in his alphabet soup.

Jeff spends a great deal of time arranging the letters to form messages that cause Stone to do an awful lot of very random acts.
    Stone has been arrested for scalping tickets to the Dalai Lama speaking event (twice).
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone spent half a day teasing the plaster pellican that is at the entrance of Fisherman's Wharf.
  • When Stone met Ice-Cube, he asked him to put his finger in his drink...he believed that his name came from the fact that he was made out of ice cubes.
  • Stone can water ski, on land.
    Stone believes that he could survive a trip into the gas chamber.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone used to play hopscotch, until his daughter came along and made fun of him.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone has never once guessed right on Letterman's Will it Float.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Eddie once got so pissed of at Stone that he called him "pencil dick"

which resulted in a very unfortunate accident involving Stone, and an electric pencil sharpener...

but even after losing close to 3 inches, he still tops out at 2 inches above the national average...
    Stone raids the local laundromats so that he doesn't have to buy new underwear.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone tried unsuccessfully to garner the nickname "Shlonger" for himself.
    Stone's had sex with Judge Judy. His next challenge? a threesome with Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"