Stone Gossard...

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone has daily conversations with his pets using sign language.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    Stone wants to shorten PJ shows because it's cutting into his Blackberry time.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

Stone will be appearing on the Maury Povich show on July 17th to determine if he has fathered four children by three different women.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone considers himself a "New Jack Hustler".
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone Gossard is currently working on making a collection of voodoo dolls of all of the people that have posted in this thread. He has commissioned people around the globe to grab snippets of their hair. He has something special planned for Mookie and FPesephone.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Stone Gossard is currently working on making a collection of voodoo dolls of all of the people that have posted in this thread. He has something special planned for Mookie and FPesephone.

SWEET! Although that might explain the rash that I woke up with this morning.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stones favorite show from the '80's is Alice. He thinks that Linda Lavin is a piece of ass!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone wants to cover the theme song from Roseanne on the next PJ tour.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Stone Gossard is currently working on making a collection of voodoo dolls of all of the people that have posted in this thread. He has commissioned people around the globe to grab snippets of their hair. He has something special planned for Mookie and FPesephone.

:/

:X
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• TrixieCat wrote:

Is it normal that my heart hurts and my arms are numb??

Why are my feet on FIRE?????

:D
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    Stone is a volunteer firefighter in Seattle. However, he never responds to calls, he just likes having the flashing redlight on his dashboard.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Is it normal that my heart hurts and my arms are numb??

Why are my feet on FIRE?????

:D
    lol you and mookie! :)

Stone Gossard wishes Trixie's kid would wake up so she can go to the beach and he can go surfing with his little gf.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Stone Gossard once nearly bled to death from a papercut.

it is still debatable how he got a papercut on his left testicle...but needless to say, Stone avoids Pinatas now.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    Stone's first rap concert was the 2 Live Crew. He has not been back to a rap concert after being violated on stage.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone brings bubbles with him wherever he goes to (as he says) keep his mind active.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard will only drink water from a squirt gun. Jeff usually keeps a super soaker handy.
    Stone has a Costco membership that he only uses for his three gallon drum of Grecian and his 300 pack of croissants.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone refuses to eat funnel cake. How does he know that the funnel wasn't previously used for an oil change?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone planted lightbulbs in the hope of growing pre-decorated christmas trees.
  • When playing a show, Stone Gossard spends most of his time scanning the crowds looking for possible "human twinkies" mmmmm, sweet-creamy centers!!
  • Once, when he was 3, Stone Gossard got lost in the woods. He was found 2 years later, after having been raised by a family of bears.
    this explains his trademark soft brown pelt.
    Stone gave himself his first BJ before he even knew what one was. He had an itch downtown and both of his arms were asleep so he had to do what he had to do. For the next eight years you couldn't get into the Gossard bathroom between the hours of 1 and 8.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Every year Stone wants a snufflelufocous on his birthday cake. In recent years he has added the phrase "I found you bitch!"
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• When Stone Gossard was about 6 or 7 years old, his best friend told him that if he planted the wrappers of chewits, a tree would grow the fruit of that flavour chewit.
    About four years ago, he realised that this was a lie. How embarrassing!
    (sorry Stone)
    Stone was the one that took the stick out of gum, not Freedent!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone tried to hold in a fart when he was about 23 years old...he lost half of his scalp when his head blew open from the force...after a few months of therapy, they reattached some of his prodigiously growing back hair onto his head.
  • When Stone Gossard was a little boy, his big brother asked him to go and buy the Sunday paper for him. It was a Saturday... Stone went up there to buy the paper anyway... :o:o:o
  • Stone goes to the post office each month to check out the new stamps being issued. He calls them "new flavors" and will stand outside the post office asking people for "a good long licky"

even though they are self-adhesive.
  • Stone once drank 5 gallons of menudo soup, not because he loves himself the taste of cow stomach, and corn...but because he still has a crush on Ricky Martin.
    When Stone Gossard was a little boy, his big brother asked him to go and buy the Sunday paper for him. It was a Saturday... Stone went up there to buy the paper anyway... :o:o:o

I liked that one a lot!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"