Stone Gossard...

Comments

• NY PJ1 wrote:
    stone eats his own poo

:D That sounds like one of mine! :D:D
  • Stone Gossard can pee upside down from an aeroplane without getting any splashes on his trousers.

he's cool, like that - son.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    TrixieCat wrote:
    You have my undying appreciation of your wit in this thread, as does FPerseph.

I'm hoping for more undying appreciation from Arainea. :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    I'm hoping for more undying appreciation from Arainea. :D

hahahaaa well, let me tell you when i found out I was disgusting and not funny it made me cry...the only thing that took me out of my funk was knowing....

That Stone Gossard once bit off a chunk of Arainea's left thigh in a frenzy of humor-filled mad cap energy...and that is how Arainea lost their sense of humor where Stone Gossard and his razor sharp teeth are concerned.

why his love of enemas is not funny is beyond my powers of explanation.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    Stone claims to have invented both the Nike swoosh and the kangaroo zipper pouch. He will sucker punch you if you call him a liar.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

why his love of enemas is not funny is beyond my powers of explanation.

And Jello enemas no less. Which could only mean that...

Stone once took bets on a fight between Arainea and Bill Cosby. The winner received $50,000. The loser had to have a Jello enema in front of an audience of 5,000. I guess we know who won.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard once kicked Jeff in his babymaker...all because Jeff beat him at "Operation"

Stone hates that damned buzzer sound.
  • Stone Gossard can tan you with his breath.
    Stone has a spare bedroom in his house with bunk beds reserved for the day that David Copperfield spends the night. Stone does not know David personally, and up to this point has not heard back on his 47 invites. But he knows the day will come.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Whenever Stone meets someone with only one arm he says "I've seen you've been to Vegas".
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• When Stone orders a happy meal he likes to immediately cram the free toy in his mouth and pretend to choke.

He doesn't want to sue McDonald's...he just really likes to have the fry cook give him the Heimlich
  • Stone Gossard paid $6,000 to watch a nun have sex with a dolphin.
    Stone blushes whenever a commercial for Summers Eve comes on. He's not quite sure what a douche is for, but he knows it's funny.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone wears poppies glued to his three nipples as pasties.

but only on Sundays.
  • Stone has an 18 foot betsy wetsy doll made out of cream cheese, bubble gum and old "new coke" cans. It pees gin.
  • Under your tongue, Stone is like a tab.
  • Stone Gossard likes to wear a G-string while he vacuums his hallway.
  • Stone Gossard's favourite song is 'Jump' by Van Halen. It's okay but when he dances to it by himself in nothing but a G-String in his living room, doing the jumps - it looks kinda uncool. :)
  • last night, Stone Gossard had an erotic dream about Benjamin Franklin, a Kit-Kat bar, and Marlon Brando (from the Superman era)

He can't wait to fall asleep again.
  • Stone Gossard likes to wear a G-string while he vacuums his hallway.

Oh My GOD. I didn't know you were going to say that? Hahaha!
  • Stone Gossard has recently expanded his territory of "Naked Land" to include his neighbor's property, His local butcher shop, and the candle store three blocks from his house.
  • Oh My GOD. I didn't know you were going to say that? Hahaha!

great minds think alike...and the thought of Stone in a G-string is pretty funny.

Stone Gossard bought the "bedazzler" after an all-night gravy drinking binge...he now "bedazzles" his G-strings so that they all say "G-Unit" on the crotch in silver spangles.
  • Stone Gossard had a chop shop "pimp" his glasses.
    Stone originally wanted to call Mother Love Bone- Mother's Love Stone due to his obsession with MILF'S
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone continues to ask Ed "If it's Not for You, then who is it for?" Ed's usual response is "It's only for monkey's in test labs" which seems to soothe Stone.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone wants to live in a Yellow Submarine.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone is a master handkerchief juggler. He's relieved to know that if PJ ever fades away he has a backup plan.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

The only way Stone will eat a hot dog is if it has been topped with cream from six twinkies.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone hates chunks of pulp in his OJ, but loves chunks in his milk.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    :)
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"