Options

Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone Gossard is the organ player at his local church.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Stone Gossard makes the best salsa. He has won a blue ribbon from the King County Fair for the last 6 consecutive years.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Stone Gossard drinks his listerine...as if it were olvaltine.

sorry, loooooooong night-early morning and I am painfully old...

Stone Gossard still can't figure out why it's called "ovaltine".....the jar is round....the mug is round....Stone Gossard calls it "roundtine".
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    :)
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    Stone Gossard got dream come true one day when after he got through singing "I wish I was an Oscar Meyer weiner", he really did turn into one.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard once dislocated his jaw chewing bubble gum.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard blushes when he eats cherries.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard once dislocated his ear by listening to New Kids on the BLock.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has a room filled with superballs...he calls it his "monkey fun relaxation surprise room, YAY!"
  • Options
    Stone Gossard can pluck and gut a chicken in under 3 seconds.

2 seconds if he doesn't have to catch it first.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard convinced Matt Cameron to have a blue tooth surgically implanted in his right temple...and now he crank calls him and makes "robot" voiced requests for whip cream.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone Gossard is opening up a new chain of electronic stores called "Bestest Buy" which will bury Best Buy in its first weekend.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is having an entire episode of Behind the Music dedicated to his thumb and index finger.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard doesn't have to wait 50 seconds to post again on the Porch.
    I wish I was Stone.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard has his daughter sing lullabies to him.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard make his popsicles the old fashion way: Orange Juice in an ice cube tray with a strategically placed toothpick.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    The original title of Mankind was "Humankind" to be more PC. Jeff made Stone change it. Ever since then, Stone will not look Jeff in the eyes.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone Gossard make his popsicles the old fashion way: Orange Juice in an ice cube tray with a strategically placed toothpick.
    lol
    I love that one! They did that during the sat morn cartoons. But Stone never remembered to put the plastic wrap on first so the toothpicks were always askew.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone Gossard is opening up a new chain of electronic stores called "Bestest Buy" which will bury Best Buy in its first weekend.

Dammit, that is cute!

Stone Gossard has beta tapes of all of his interpretive dance moves that he compiled over the years...they are mostly his versions of disney movies.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard had all of his teeth removed, as a show of support for his "gampa"

he nows swears by fixodent.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard likes to use paperclips.

he can spend hours clipping papers together.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard was Ed's body double for any surf shot in Iconoclasts because Ed is a terrible surfer. They superimposed Ed's head on Stone's body.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard is a member of the American Bar Association.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is feeling kinda sick this morning, but that is the price one pays when you stay up half the night fighting werewolves...or Eddie Vedder without a razor.
  • Options
    Stone likes to eat the last oreo and leave the empty box in the pantry. He thinks Vedder's reaction is priceless.
  • Options
    Stone is currently involved in twelve malpractice lawsuits regarding finding foreign objects in his fast food meals. The worst? He claims to have found a donkey's testicle in his McChicken sandwich.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone ends all of his sentences with "I've got your pizza Right Here!" while grabbing his crotch.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    When Stone visits the batting cages he always intentionally gets beaned and then runs around the imaginary bases while yelling "just taking one for the team!"
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard was the original baby in the Coppertone ads
  • Options
    Stone will not drive in the carpool lane, even when he has three or more people inside.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"