Options

Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Options
    Stone Gossard is soley responsible for the world shortage of fence panels

although, he is coming 'round to my house at the weekend to fix our broken fence and put new panels up since it his fault that the weather was so bad and blew it down.

Sorry... I have nothing :o
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone's recipe for S'mores is Marshmallows, Graham Crackers, and crotch lint. Once you've had a Stone Smore you never are the same.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Stone Gossard once built the biggest bong ever! but then after he used it he lost it...at least that is what Boom told him.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone's recipe for S'mores is Marshmallows, Graham Crackers, and crotch lint. Once you've had a Stone Smore you never are the same.

MMMMMMMMM....that is so delightful
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Stone plays Bingo at his local church every Saturday night.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    happy_larryhappy_larry Posts: 221
    Stone had ST tattooed on his right butt cheek and NE tattooed on his right so he would never forget his name like he did THAT night
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    MMMMMMMMM....that is so delightful

So you've had one?!?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone really doesn't want you to give him any lip...
  • Options
    Stone's philosophy is "Always Bet On Black" even though he doesn't fully understand what that entails.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    So you've had one?!?

one of my fondest memories is the day I helped in the annual stone gossard crotch lint harvest...

the snacks totally made up for the amount of scratches I received when I harvested deep...
  • Options
    Stone believes that "shaken, not stirred" refers to the manner in which one likes to drink their ovaltine.
  • Options
    one of my fondest memories is the day I helped in the annual stone gossard crotch lint harvest...

the snacks totally made up for the amount of scratches I received when I harvested deep...
    When you harvested deep, did he shake his leg like a dog you pet in that "special spot"?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone plays Bingo at his local church every Saturday night.

So does Boom but Boom always beats him and then Stone get's teary eyed and pretends he doesn't care.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is that Dude...you know the one...
  • Options
    Stone loves to play Mahjong but pronounces it "Mydong".
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    When you harvested deep, did he shake his leg like a dog you pet in that "special spot"?

I see you have harvested Stone crotch lint before...
  • Options
    When I go on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Stone will be my Dial-a-Friend.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    I see you have harvested Stone crotch lint before...

Who do you think started the annual crotch lint harvest?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard once held the record in the Northwest for longest domino chain at 450 feet of continuous dominoes placed 1/2 an inch apart...he used his penis to knock the first domino over, and accidentally knocked them all over simultaneously.
  • Options
    Stone's television is always set to Nickelodeon.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone likes to febreeze his pets.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard had his beloved dog Mr. Tiffy stuffed. Despite the veterinarian telling him that the common practice is to allow the dog to die of natural causes first.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard places a refreshing lemon wedge in his glass of water.

He thinks this is something he invented.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard once held the record in the Northwest for longest domino chain at 450 feet of continuous dominoes placed 1/2 an inch apart...he used his penis to knock the first domino over, and accidentally knocked them all over simultaneously.

you people are sooo funny!
  • Options
    Stone Gossard bathes in pudding every fourth sunday...it keeps his skin smooth.
  • Options
    Being a huge fan of Willy Wonka, whenever he goes to the supermarket Stone will ask if the "Snozzberries are in season". Depending on the response of the produce clerk Stone will either laugh hysterically or threaten bodily harm.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard believes that if you whistle while you poop, the alligator wont try to bite your ass.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard places a refreshing lemon wedge in his glass of water.

He thinks this is something he invented.

and this one! bless Stone...
  • Options
    you people are sooo funny!

You people?!? Who you callin' "you people"?!?!? Is it because I'm black? :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Being a huge fan of Willy Wonka, whenever he goes to the supermarket Stone will ask if the "Snozzberries are in season". Depending on the response of the produce clerk Stone will either laugh hysterically or threaten bodily harm.

oh little nonsense now and then....

Stone Gossard used to spray his pillows with deer musk, but he couldn't stop having vivid sex dreams...involving a pigeon.