• Options
    happy_larryhappy_larry Posts: 221
    Stone ALWAYS holds Eddie's hair back when he's throwing up
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Gossard eats salmon fresh from the river...he is the original Saskewatch.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone ends all of his sentences with "I've got your pizza Right Here!" while grabbing his crotch.
    That is your funniest one yet! :)

Stone Gossard is involved in a class action lawsuit against the burner that told everyone that if you press play on both Dark Side of the Moon and Wizard of Oz at the same time, they sync. They don't according to Stone and he wants his money back for both.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Stone Gossard threatens people with a "spanking" if they misbehave...uncannily, Eddie always makes sure he "misbehaves" when Stone is around.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has over 367 charms for his charm bracelet...the rest of the band wont let him wear it when he performs tho...
  • Options
    Stone Gossard likes to watch fireworks...of course he rubs himself and giggles - so not too many people like to watch fireworks WITH Stone.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone Gossard likes to watch fireworks...of course he rubs himself and giggles - so not too many people like to watch fireworks WITH Stone.

Glad to know I'm not alone! Stone if you read this I'll be on the Staten Island Ferry Wednesday night. You bring the wine I'll bring the sleaze..err cheese.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is fructose intolerant. He's jealous that Mike came out with his colitis beforehand. Stone really wanted to have a marathon for other F.I. sufferers. Damn you Mike! Damn you!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard calls it "going boom" when he poops...this has caused alot of hurt feelings by Boom Gaspar.
  • Options
    Stone gossard can swallow a large red delicious apple without biting or chewing it...
  • Options
    Stone has a karaoke machine installed in each of his six bathrooms with speakers installed in each room. He loves singing "Take this job and shove it" after eating Mexican Food.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard ALWAYS rides up front in the car
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Gossard wants to beat his own world record for number of rubber bands placed around his penis.

(there really isn't a world record for this - but, Stone doesn't know that...shhhh!)
  • Options
    Stone Gossard can't wait to go to chicago...he dreams about the all-beef chicago hot dog.
  • Options
    Stone collects the state quarters. The worst day in recent memory was when his wife bought a snickers bar out of a vending machine without first asking if he had the California quarter.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Whenever Stone Gossard passes a field, turnips grow twice as big. My boyfriend's idea... meh)
  • Options
    Stone Gossard donates his frequent flyer miles to inner city youth programs.
  • Options
    Whenever Stone Gossard passes a field, turnips grow twice as big. My boyfriend's idea... meh)

Stone Gossard has created the only completely biodegradable sex toy in modern history...hmmmn, it DOES use turnips.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard buys vaseline and strawberries in bulk
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    After DeFraggin' Friday, Stone likes to check that all of his books are in alphabetical order. If they're not... Mike is surely to blame and he will get a slap!
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is only 3 feet tall but through a complex system of mirrors that he carries around with him he appears much taller
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Sometimes when it's really dark outside, and the moon is new you can hear Stone Gossard fucking Mt. Rainier...
  • Options
    Curiosity didn't kill the cat

Stone Gossard did
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    After DeFraggin' Friday, Stone likes to check that all of his books are in alphabetical order. If they're not... Mike is surely to blame and he will get a slap!

Stone refuses to read books if they are not kept in alpha order...it usually takes Jeff a few hours in the library before Stone is allowed in to peruse the stacks.
  • Options

Stone Gossard did

he also runs over badgers in his tractor for fun... happy larry
  • Options
    Stone Gossard hired Zsa Zsa Gabor's publicist to be his personal stalker.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard had small rocks named after him
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options

Stone Gossard did

Which makes his missing cat posters all the more disturbing.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard is soley responsible for the world shortage of fence panels
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone is constantly starting mystery auctions on Ebay like this:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/A-TRUE-MYSTERY-MYSTERY-AUCTION_W0QQitemZ170125543115QQihZ007QQcategoryZ102534QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Only to place three pubes, a naked self portrait done in crayon, and a note saying "You're Welcome" in the box.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"