Options

Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone Gossard loves to piss of Matt by going in after sound check and taping down the peddles on his drumset. He also gets a kick out of putting some unidentified lubricant on Matt's drumsticks.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Stone Gossard loves to piss of Matt by going in after sound check and taping down the peddles on his drumset. He also gets a kick out of putting some unidentified lubricant on Matt's drumsticks.

heeheeheehee

sorry I can't add anything to this but I am out of my depth. :o
  • Options
    Stone Gossard likes to keep Ed in check as to who is the better guitar player by rearranging the strings on Ed's guitar. Also, he sometimes changes the direction of the arrow so Ed has no idea where to strum his pick.
  • Options
    happy_larryhappy_larry Posts: 221
    Stone Gossard is made of 82% ham and 12% added water
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Gossard knows if the chicken or the egg came first but he won't tell anybody becuase its a secret thats been in the Gossard family for centuries.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Gossard invented milk
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Gossard taught the Fonz how to say AAAAAAAyyyyyyyy
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Goaasrd is currently waiting extradiction to The Peoples Republic of Congo on charges relating to an incident involving a duck, a lizard, some masking tape and an umbrella.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Despite help form hundreds of people Stone Gossard has never been able to find Wally (or Waldo if your one of those Americans) and will never give up on the hunt until he does.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has detailed plans to a prison tattooed to his body.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has left the building
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Despite help form hundreds of people Stone Gossard has never been able to find Wally (or Waldo if your one of those Americans) and will never give up on the hunt until he does.

:D

Stone Gossard is Micheal Jackson's mother! (sorry Stone)
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone Gossard was the original singer of Rage Against the Machine but was asked to leave the group for being "too political".
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    It wasn't Jeff that stole the basketball, it was Stone dressed as Jeff
  • Options
    When Eddie Vedder isn't looking, Stone Gossard likes to sneak a slice of 'wafer thin ham' into his sandwich.
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    Stone Gossard farted and lost 12 pounds.

Stone Gossard bought an iPhone and then fucked it.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    dq4lifedq4life Posts: 154
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Stone Gossard likes to keep Ed in check as to who is the better guitar player by rearranging the strings on Ed's guitar. Also, he sometimes changes the direction of the arrow so Ed has no idea where to strum his pick.
    ahahaahahahaahaha nice one.
  • Options
    dq4lifedq4life Posts: 154
    cory wrote:
    Stone Gossard farted and lost 12 pounds.

Stone Gossard bought an iPhone and then fucked it.
    how is that possible? i guess i shouldn't ask, it IS stone.
  • Options
    dq4life wrote:
    how is that possible? i guess i shouldn't ask, it IS stone.
    Now you are getting it! lol

Stone Gossard is part of the group of people that is always referred to as "they". As in THEY say it is supposed to rain alot this year. Or they say smoking will kill you. But don't tell him I told you cuz then he would have to kill you.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is the one that talked Jeff's girl (at the time) to make Jeff wear those ridiculous hats and 5 pairs of shorts at a time.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard wishes his friend would forgive him and get on with it so he can stop trying to drink him off his mind.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Stone Gossard is the one that talked Jeff's girl (at the time) to make Jeff wear those ridiculous hats and 5 pairs of shorts at a time.

Did someone say Jeff?
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Stone Gossard once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

Stone Gossard counted to infinity - twice.

If Stone Gossard is late, time better slow the fuck down.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard thought up some of the funniest Stone Gossard facts ever, but he hasn't submitted them to the pit because he doesn't believe in any form of submission.
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    Stone Gossard thought up some of the funniest Stone Gossard facts ever, but he hasn't submitted them to the pit because he doesn't believe in any form of submission.

he did write some of them because he was jealous of all the attention Jeff was getting!
  • Options
    Stone Gossard can divide by zero.

Stone Gossard is currently in a legal battle with the makers of Bubble Tape. Gossard claims "6 Feet of Fun" is actually the trademark for his penis.

Stone Gossard can slam revolving doors.
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    cutback wrote:

Stone Gossard is currently in a legal battle with the makers of Bubble Tape. Gossard claims "6 Feet of Fun" is actually the trademark for his penis.

This was nice work.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

Dude...where the hell have you been in this thread??????
    I want to see a Stone-off between you and FailedPersephone. lol
  • Options
    If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Stone Gossard says its beef, then it's fucking beef.

Stone Gossard once went on Celebrity Jeopardy and answered, "Who is Stone Gossard?" to every question. It was the first and only time in Jeopardy history that a contestant answered every single question right.

Stone Gossard owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Stone Gossard says its beef, then it's fucking beef.

Stone Gossard once went on Celebrity Jeopardy and answered, "Who is Stone Gossard?" to every question. It was the first and only time in Jeopardy history that a contestant answered every single question right.

Stone Gossard owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.
    Cheers, friend. Cheers.