Options

Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Options
    Stone Gossard's favorite activity to do on a Tuesday afternoon is play cowboys and indians.

If you supply the rope, he'll bring the popguns!!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is still trying to figure out a way to piss Diet Pepsi.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Did you know that walking up to park visitors and asking if they would like to "squeeze" or "fondle" your muffins is prohibited? Stone Gossard learned that the hard way.

And now, Stone Gossard is not allowed back to Central Park.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard kinda thinks that Harry Potter is loosely based on his life...without the magic and the English accents and stuff...
  • Options
    The Song "Icky Thump" kinda reminds Stone Gossard of that one time...but he'd rather not think about it.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard swims with water wings...he is an excellent swimmer, but still follows the motto of "better safe than sorry"
  • Options
    Stone Gossard tells people that he invented the light bulb.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard kinda thinks that Harry Potter is loosely based on his life...without the magic and the English accents and stuff...

I would love to know what goes through your head! :D
  • Options
    Stone Gossard finds himself gently aroused by the sound of Tigers growling.
  • Options
    Sometimes when it thunders, Stone Gossard cowers in the corner...it all started when his beloved grandma told him that thunder is the sound of God's anger at little boy's who masterbate.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard once angrily left his therapist's office when she told him that French's Yellow Mustard should NOT be used as a personal lubricant.
  • Options
    Sometimes when it thunders, Stone Gossard cowers in the corner...it all started when his beloved grandma told him that thunder is the sound of God's anger at little boy's who masterbate.

...my dad told me it was God moving his furniture around!
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone Gossard likes to hide easter eggs even when it isn't easter.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Stone Gossard once got his hand stuck in a mailbox because he changed his mind about joining the Leif Garrett fanclub and tried to fish the application out before the mailman came.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard would tuck you into bed, while singing a lullaby...nighty night!

Okay. I must go to bed.

I know this is a Stone thread but I sure hope no one makes a joke about Jeff before I lay down to go to sleep! ;)
  • Options
    Stone Gossard would rather play the Key Arena than The Gorge in the summertime...mostly because he gets a severe heat rash.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard prefers Mrs Howell to both Ginger AND MaryAnn.
  • Options
    Okay. I must go to bed.

I know this is a Stone thread but I sure hope no one makes a joke about Jeff before I lay down to go to sleep! ;)

Stone sings lullabies to get your mind off of the fact that Jeff is hiding under your bed...and that "axe" isn't another name for his guitar...
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Stone Gossard prefers Mrs Howell to both Ginger AND MaryAnn.

Mmmmmm!! old lady wearin a real pearl necklace...
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is a member of the Church of the Poison Mind.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is still trying to figure out what Willis IS talking about...

http://www.shoxty.com/archives/gary-coleman.jpg
  • Options
    Stone Gossard believes that the Pope is hiding a whole lot of Jiffy pop in that hat!
  • Options
    Stone Gossard likes to hitchhike his way across the USA. And he once thought he was James Dean for a day.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is not convinced that Casper is the friendliest ghost he knows...but he is willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he is proved wrong.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard paints peanut butter on his nipples before he goes to the zoo.

and then he blushes and acts surprised when the elephants try to molest him.
  • Options
    Jeff Ament has convince Stone that "WWJD?" stands for What Would Jeff Do? and Stone acts accordingly.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard once made a meal without using any ingredients.

The best one so far..........very dry.
    Protecting the democracy that we ask our sons and daughters to die for is our responsibility and our trust. Demanding accountability from our leaders is our job as citizens. It's the American way. -Bruce Springsteen
  • Options
    Stone Gossard can communicate with dolphins.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard wears a technicolor dreamcoat when he flosses
  • Options
    Stone sings lullabies to get your mind off of the fact that Jeff is hiding under your bed...and that "axe" isn't another name for his guitar...

:D:D:D hahaha... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

:D Thanks for giving me a giggle though.