Options

Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone Gossard freezes rain water in his ice cube trays, serves it at all of his parties, and laughs hysterically whenever someone takes a drink.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has found a new use for frozen peas....

but a possible lawsuit prevents me from elaborating
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard steals a windmill from every third miniature golf course he plays at.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard uses Proactiv Solution for his severe ass acne.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard still dresses up like Ace Freeley but he dresses like the "No Make-up Ace"...with platforms
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Even when there is no wait at a restaurant Stone will yell to the hostess "I want a table now! Don't you assholes know who I am?!?!"
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    When Stone goes fishing he only uses his bare hands to catch, gut, and clean the fish. He then refuses to wash his hands for a week.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard wrote an article about the best use of Butter as a personal lubricant...he is considered an expert in this field.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard refuses to believe that Barbie is anatomically incorrect.

this has resulted in many unfortunate third dates.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard recently attended his church's bake sale. He was asked to leave after he continued to ask the parishoners if there was any pot in the brownies. When they would say no he would ask if they would like some.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard will skin a badger in order to stave off frostbite in his lower extremities...he often carries a badger with him, and was rather angry when it was suggested that he just wear a parka.
  • Options
    When this thread reaches 50 pages Stone will print it out, have it bound, and sell it at all future concerts.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    After returning from Europe Stone has decided never again to shop at the Gap because he was continually told to mind the Gap. Instead his motto is now "Fuck the Gap!"
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard calls Saturday "caturday" because that is the day he drives around town looking for stray cats...when pressed for more details he will just dart his eyes around furtively and mumble about his experiments.

slight warning...don't look in his basement.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard knows where to find Osama Bin Laden. It's a shame that no one has asked him.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard will bum a cigarette off of people and then crush it right in their face and yell "I just saved your life, Asshole!!"
  • Options
    Stone's favorite sandwich is Peanut Butter and Mayonaise. If you tell him "that's disgusting" he will come at you with a fork.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone Gossard knows where to find Osama Bin Laden. It's a shame that no one has asked him.

hahahahaaaa....dammit Stone!
  • Options
    Stone Gossard's favorite expression is 'you are really buttering my hide!"

no one really knows for sure if it is a good thing...
  • Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    Stone Gossard was Jeff Ament's date to the prom. The night was ruined when Stone refused to go all the way. They bicker about it to this day.
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”
  • Options
    Stone Gossard posted thirteen video clips on youtube of him eating a tuna sandwich through a wonder woman mask.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard was Jeff Ament's date to the prom. The night was ruined when Stone refused to go all the way. They bicker about it to this day.

Welcome to the pit. I hear that Stone did allow Jeff to go to second base but he thought that meant playing Rock, Paper, Scissors.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Before every show they have to restrain Stone Gossard because he has a belief that it is unlucky for them to perform unless he has thoroughly licked Jeff Ament's bass, and two of Matt Cameron's cymbals.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard hates the movie Caddyshack, but has Caddyshack II on a constant loop in his media room.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone still uses dial-up for the internet. He hates the speed, but loves the sound of the modem kicking in.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Welcome to the pit. I hear that Stone did allow Jeff to go to second base but he thought that meant playing Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Indeed Welcome...and really they bicker over the fact that Jeff feels he should be able to claim "third" since they played RPS with their genitalia...
  • Options
    When Stone is angry he threatens to kick over kids' sand castles. But he doesn't really mean it.
  • Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    mookie9999 wrote:

Thanks Mookie. I heard it was third base, but Jeff has been known to exaggerate.
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”
  • Options
    Stone Gossard whistles when he is nervous...

most people don't find this unusual except for the fact that he can whistle through his butt cheeks...provided he drops trou to do so.
  • Options
    For his birthday Stone Gossard requests that all of his friend come over to play a rousing game of naked leapfrog