Options

Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Options
    Stone Gossard drinks rum punch so that he can have the little umbrellas.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    Stone Gossard has the thankless job of handwashing the whole band's delicates while on tour. Can't wait to get home.
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”
  • Options
    happy_larryhappy_larry Posts: 221
    Stone Gossard recently helped U2 by finding the thing they have been looking for. Bono was unimpressed because he now has nothing to sing about and is considering taking legal action against Stone for loss of future earnings. Stone has said he will represent himself in court
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Gossard ate my hampster.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Gossard thinks its fun to stay at the YMCA
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has all of the bootlegs for the 2007 tour locked in his cellar and is never planning on releasing them.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Gossard never wears clean underwear and doesn't care if he's in an accident.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is Spartacus
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone Gossard calls Miss Cleo for all of his advice
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Stone Gossard considers the break between the main set and the encore the perfect opportunity to floss.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard doesn't eat fun dip, he snorts it.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone refers to the Zagat restaurant guide as his "bible".
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Whenever Stone does his online banking his continues to say "ChaChing" until he logs out.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard makes prank phone calls to Ticketmaster Corporate Headquarters --twenty, thirty times a day.
  • Options
    Valiant23Valiant23 Posts: 8
    When it snows in Seattle a unique image of Stone can be seen in every flake.
    18/06/07 A day I will never forget.
  • Options
    Valiant23 wrote:
    When it snows in Seattle a unique image of Stone can be seen in every flake.

That, actually, is true.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is one toke over the line.
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,687
    Stoney lives by the creed 'If its yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down'.
  • Options
    Stone's Live at the Gorge set is missing not one, but two discs. He blames it on that gawd damned fan club of there's!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Stone Gossard knows all the words to YL, but he's not tellin', not even Ed.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard was the guy in the first two Jaws movies
    Take a ride on the relationship:

http://www.myspace.com/unlockandunload
  • Options
    Stone Gossard would tuck you into bed, while singing a lullaby...nighty night!

You see... I read this before I switched the computer off and I had a hard time sleeping after that. THANKS!:D
  • Options
    When Stone Gossard is lovin' the ladies he sings "you're the best around...nothin's ever gonna get ya down..."

he finds this approach works the best.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard refuses to park his car in his garage, because after seeing the movie "transformers" he now believes that his car will rearrange itself and take out half his house in the process.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is a natural bug repellant
  • Options
    Stone Gossard can turn milk into yogurt with the power of his mind...
  • Options
    Stone Gossard collects ceramic cow figurines...and once, Eddie Vedder blew his mind by telling him that cows collect ceramic Stone Gossard figurines...if you ever want to freak him out walk up behind him and say "mooo"
  • Options
    Stone Gossard collects ceramic cow figurines...and once, Eddie Vedder blew his mind by telling him that cows collect ceramic Stone Gossard figurines...if you ever want to freak him out walk up behind him and say "mooo"

Hey GIRL! keep 'em coming! (I'm so glad I know you're a woman now, I was going to try and chat you up)! :D
  • Options
    Stone Gossard gets really angry sometimes and he refuses to iron his jeans before a show...that'll show them!!
  • Options
    one time, Stone was playing an April Fools joke on Matt Cameron and he unscrewed his stool...

Matt forgave him once the stitches came out, but Stone spent a real long time in therapy.