Stone Gossard...

Comments

• corycory Posts: 736
    Stone Gossard got into an argument with a woman...................................and won.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • For his 12th birthday Stone Gossard invited all of his friend to partake in some refreshments and amusements...the following year the state of washington entered on it's books the law prohibiting jousting competitions.

but it wasn't as if little Johnny Banks needed both of his eyes.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    Stone Gossard's chest hair is similar in texture to the pubic hair a 32 year old chimpanzee.

• Stone Gossard started the thread "Pics where Eddie looks Hot part 2"

but he meant temperature, and was slightly shocked that it turned into such a gi-normous thread. He hopes Eddie doesn't find out.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • cory wrote:
    Stone Gossard's chest hair is similar in texture to the pubic hair a 32 year old chimpanzee.

Made for a very uncomfortable experience at the local zoo.

:o
    Stone Gossard has a tattoo on his back that says "Eddie Vedder can lick my nuts"

• cory wrote:

Should I be wondering how you know what the pubes of a chimp feel like???

hahahaaa...sigh,

I mean I know how I know... :(
  • Stone Gossard likes the freedom of a nice dashiki...he finds the air on his nut sack to be quite delicious.
    Should I be wondering how you know what the pubes of a chimp feel like???

hahahaaa...sigh,

I mean I know how I know... :(

I used to have a part-time job jerking off chimpanzees. When I say part-time job, I mean I would sneak in the zoo late at night and jerk off chimpanzees for free.

Stone Gossard likes the freedom of a nice dashiki...he finds the air on his nut sack to be quite delicious.

Apparently Stone Gossard invented flavored air.

No, farts do not count as air seasoning.

• cory wrote:
    I used to have a part-time job jerking off chimpanzees. When I say part-time job, I mean I would sneak in the zoo late at night and jerk off chimpanzees for free.

oh my god.

and I used to pretend that I was "sleep walking"

damned therapist ruined all of my fun.
  • Stone Gossard was the only man to successfully create a bong out of a living alligator.
    oh my god.

and I used to pretend that I was "sleep walking"

damned therapist ruined all of my fun.

Well sleep walking isn't the same as cranking an ape, now is it?;)

• cory wrote:
    Well sleep walking isn't the same as cranking an ape, now is it?;)

it is if you live behind the monkey cages at the zoo... ;)
    it is if you live behind the monkey cages at the zoo... ;)

Stone Gossard used to dress as a chimp at various zoos and let sleep walkers jerk him off.

• Stone Gossard cried during the movie "Hope Floats"
  • cory wrote:
    Stone Gossard used to dress as a chimp at various zoos and let sleep walkers jerk him off.

So chimps don't wear plaid pants and grunt "hallelujah"

hmmmn...oh well I guess then I can add this one:

Stone likes to give furries a run for their money...
  • Stone Gossard likes to watch inhabitants of convalescent homes as they eat their noon-time snack of jello.

he watches through the window.
  • Stone Gossard refuses to go into the ocean with out a bathing cap.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone once represented himself in a capital punishment case. The verdict ended up being a hung jury, as Stone also represented the prosecution.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    Stone Gossard gets it his way at McDonalds too.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

Stone uses the 10 items or less line even when he has a cart full.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard dressed up as toucan sam once...but it was for the fourth of July .
    Every New Year's Eve Stone is located inside the Times Square ball with an erection he's had for over three hours.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard calls into radio hotlines just to flood the switchboard
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    Every New Year's Eve Stone is located inside the Times Square ball with an erection he's had for over three hours.

:eek:
    Stone wants PJ to tour state prisons across the country. This move is influenced not by Johnny Cash, but rather by his endless pursuit of the perfect orange jumpsuit.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard got angry at Eddie Vedder this one time, and he pissed in his lemonade...

but he had a change of heart and yelled "NOOOOOOOO dont drink it Eddie!!"
    Stones pet rat has a seizure every time he cooks microwave popcorn. He wants to stop for his pets sake, but can't get enough of that damn kettle corn.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard once tried to play tetherball for 48 hours consecutively...but he was disqualified when it was learned that for 36 of those hours he was using his penis as a tetherball bat.