Options

Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Options
    One time, Stone Gossard was at day camp and he drank his milk too fast so he had to sit under a shade tree until he felt better.

But, since the rest of the day campers were doing some lame macrame project he pretended to be sick until him mom picked him up...

that happened in 1997...his mom is still upset that she paid good money and didnt get the woven beaded plant hanger.

This has to be my last post but (people) say that Americans don't have a sense of humour!
  • Options
    Stone Gossard likes to defrag his computer every third friday...he orders a pizza, grabs a heinie and begins the defragging...the rest of the band members know better than to interrupt "DeFraggin' Friday"
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    This has to be my last post but (people) say that Americans don't have a sense of humour!

Mebe their are talkin about the middle?? it's like a soft chewy center...I am on the western edge...sort of like the hard-stuck-to-the-cardboard-part...

or perhaps I can say that I watch waaaaay to much BBC America...
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Mebe their are talkin about the middle?? it's like a soft chewy center...I am on the western edge...sort of like the hard-stuck-to-the-cardboard-part...

or perhaps I can say that I watch waaaaay to much BBC America...

well thanks for not biting my head off like you could have done.

Seriously, I don't want to sound like a creep but you are really making me laugh!
  • Options
    well thanks for not biting my head off like you could have done.

Seriously, I don't want to sound like a creep but you are really making me laugh!

Stone Gossard wouldn't have bitten your head off, but he maybe would have watched in horror as Boom proceeded to cover you with taco sauce...Don't blame Stone, Boom is a hard man to fight even with Stone's world renowned ninja skills.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is still waiting for the toothfairy.
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    Stone Gossard attempted and successfully fucked a cloud.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    Stone Gossard keeps a dream journal, and each entry begins with "Dear Senor Kitty Cat of the Imperial Palace..."

this was the result of a horrible mix up at the pharmacy...but Stone felt that Senor Kitty Cat was as good an entity to write his intimate thoughts to as any...

you gotta admit, Stone Gossard does go full throttle!
  • Options
    cory wrote:
    Stone Gossard attempted and successfully fucked a cloud.

OMG.

Brilliant!
  • Options
    When Stone Gossard pisses on the ground, it rains in China.

• Options
    Stone Gossard never turns a fan on higher than setting 2. He feels anything above that is far too windy.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard was once expelled from sunday school for chuckling rudely and sayin 'hell yeaaaaah, Jesus got nailed!"
  • Options
    When Stone Gossard walks nude on the beach, there is a straight line dug between his footstep imprints. That's from his balls dragging on the ground.

• Options
    Stone Gossard lied to Santa Claus back in 1974 - he was NOT a good boy.

just ask his pet hamster "Mr. SnakeyBait"
  • Options
    cory wrote:
    When Stone Gossard walks nude on the beach, there is a straight line dug between his footstep imprints. That's from his balls dragging on the ground.

hahahaaa...His neighbors call this line the "Stoney Trench" and warn their visiting relatives not to trip...
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Stone Gossard stole my kidney and then threw me out the 7th floor window of a sleezy motel....... and yes, i am suing Lost for stealing my life story!
  • Options
    Stone Gossard lied to Santa Claus back in 1974 - he was NOT a good boy.

just ask his pet hamster "Mr. SnakeyBait"

Stone Gossard once shot a reindeer with a bow and arrow. It wasn't even deer season. Stone didn't give a fuck. He still enjoys deer jerky to this day.

• Options
    Stone Gossard's first secret musical love was Mariachi music.

helps to explain the pants, doesn't it.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard never turns a fan on higher than setting 2. He feels anything above that is far too windy.

(I bet women love you)!
    You have a seriously stupid sense of humour.

Cory is funny too
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has a hole in his floorboard like Fred Flintstone. For emergency stops, his drops his balls on the road like a boat anchor.

• Options
    Stone Gossard is well practiced in the arts of deception...

you can tell from his blood stained hands.
  • Options
    (I bet women love you)!

Cory is funny too

HAHAHAHAAA I hope not...I lack the equipment and like burritos...no tacos for me hahahaaa

no twigs and berries...

but I like the compliment...
  • Options
    (I bet women love you)!

Cory is funny too

Thank you.

On a related note, women hate me. Probably because of my potty mouth.

• Options
    Stone Gossard has named his "guns" the right one is "buff" and the left one is "tweedy"

you better hope that he doesnt feel like given "tweedy" a workout.
  • Options
    cory wrote:
    Thank you.

On a related note, women hate me. Probably because of my potty mouth.

AWWWW c'mon Son! women love a potty mouth - provided they are sittin' sideline for the commentary (and it isnt directed at them)

by the Way, Stone Gossard's dad cured Stone of a severe case of "potty mouth"...when stone gets angry he hollers "AW, Fiddlesticks and bumbershoot!!"
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has a titanium penis with dual overhead cams and urinates Castrol 40W motor oil.

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Stone's lifelong goal is to star alongside Ron Jeremy in a film titled "Stone Cold, Rock Hard"...
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAAA I hope not...I lack the equipment and like burritos...no tacos for me hahahaaa

no twigs and berries...

but I like the compliment...

How funny! Now I KNOW I should go to bed!
    Good night! Keep up the hilarious posts!
  • Options
    Stone Gossard rides his bike while making the EXACT same sound as a 1968 Chevy Camaro...he can even make that slight ting ting sound as it idles too high.
  • Options
    How funny! Now I KNOW I should go to bed!
    Good night! Keep up the hilarious posts!

Stone Gossard would tuck you into bed, while singing a lullaby...nighty night!