Options

Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Options
    Stone Gossard thinks that the "wild" in Wild Cherry Pepsi makes the drink too damned wild for him, thank you very much! good old sensible Pepsi will do just fine, sir!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone Gossard feels so sick to his stomach everytime he hangs up on a telemarketer that he says 5 Hail Mary's.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    dq4lifedq4life Posts: 154
    Stone Gossard refuses to eat rice krispies because he is afraid of the snap crackle and pop gnomes...he doesn't want them to get inside his large intestines and lay their gnome eggs
    best everrrrrrrr.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has a complete set of collector spoons from all 50 states...these are the only spoons he will use to eat his clam chowder.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    When Stone Gossard gets overtired, he has a tendency to pout and he gets very cranky-tired-hot...that is when Matt Cameron has to play the shush shush shush song and Jeff Ament has to pat his back gently...until he calms down.
  • Options
    When Stone Gossard gets overtired, he has a tendency to pout and he gets very cranky-tired-hot...that is when Matt Cameron has to play the shush shush shush song and Jeff Ament has to pat his back gently...until he calms down.
    That is my favorite. Aw.....

Stone Gossard once egged Colonel Sanders; asking him, 'which came first? the chicken or the egg or the morphed into something that tasted like chicken???'
  • Options
    When Stone Gossard eats the giant pickles that you get at the fair, he blushes and sheepishly takes bites from behind his hand.
  • Options
    Sometimes, Stone Gossard will hum "Ruby Tuesday" as he is driving.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is terrified of the boo-bahs...

http://www.boohbah.com/zone.html
  • Options
    Stone Gossard still believes that the "F-word" is "Fiddlesticks!"
  • Options
    Stone Gossard dreams in colors.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard found Nemo.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is a member of his local garden club. He digs the old ladies.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Stone Gossard is a member of his local garden club. He digs the old ladies.

hahaaa.

must be his well documented "Dorothy and Sophia Sandwich" fetish dream. I thought he was talking to a therapist about that?
  • Options
    Stone Gossard loves the blue haired ladies.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Stone Gossard loves the blue haired ladies.

it's okay to love the blue haired ladies...it's just not okay to LOOOOVE the blue haired ladies...I mean, c'mon Stone! think of their hip replacement surgeries!!

which reminds me...

Stone Gossard pays for hip replacement surgeries for the elderly.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard once dressed up as Bozo the Clown for Boom's birthday, causing Boom to smoke so much weed that he was unable to play the next night, causing the crowd to have to hum the organ parts.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard refers to himself as a "playah" and wears a gold necklace that says "Stone G" emblazoned with diamonds.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard believes that the term "G thang" refers to Gossard...much to the rest of the bands irritation.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard really likes to watch family ties reruns on nick at night.
  • Options
    WWSWWS Ontario Posts: 458
    Stone Gossard punched a blind man in the face and told him he ran into something.

Sick and twisted...but I still laughed out loud
    '93 Toronto, '98 Barrie, '00 Toronto, '03 Buffalo, '05 Hamilton, '06 Toronto 1&2 '09 Toronto, '09 Philly #4, '11 Hamilton, '13 London, '13 Wrigley,    '13 Buffalo, '14 Detroit Rock City,'16 Ottawa, '16 Toronto 1&2, '16 Fenway '18 Wrigley 1&2, '20 Baltimore. '22 Hamilton, '24 Wrigley 1&2
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has a large aquarium with the best filtration system money can buy...those are some really lucky guppies.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard likes to do crossward puzzles in ink. If he writes something wrong, he breaks out his cool white-out pen.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard once ate a quart and a half of ice cream and got a really terrible stomach ache...he had to lie down and watch Mary Tyler Moore (the first season on DvD) until the tummy ache passed.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Stone Gossard likes to do crossward puzzles in ink. If he writes something wrong, he breaks out his cool white-out pen.

You see, this is why I joined 'the message pit' :D:D:D!
  • Options
    Stone Gossard can play the entire theme song to "One Day at a Time" on a kazoo made out of Jeff Ament's old comb and some wax paper.

This was originally going to be the first single off of Riot Act.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard likes the satisfying crunch of gravel under his shoes...and gets a little misty-eyed at the feel of soft earth between his toes.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard's jumprope abilities are legendary.

he still holds the record for longest stretch of indoor jump rope - double dutch freestyle at his former grammar school.

so take THAT Ronnie Wilkenson, grade 6!
  • Options
    dq4lifedq4life Posts: 154
    Stone Gossard's jumprope abilities are legendary.

he still holds the record for longest stretch of indoor jump rope - double dutch freestyle at his former grammar school.

so take THAT Ronnie Wilkenson, grade 6!
    failedpersphone, you're a genius.
  • Options
    One time, Stone Gossard was at day camp and he drank his milk too fast so he had to sit under a shade tree until he felt better.

But, since the rest of the day campers were doing some lame macrame project he pretended to be sick until him mom picked him up...

that happened in 1997...his mom is still upset that she paid good money and didnt get the woven beaded plant hanger.