Options

Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Stone Gossard took two 1 hour classes in learning "how not to smile in a fan photo" taught by Ike Turner and Lemmy.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    CJMST3K wrote:
    Stone Gossard took two 1 hour classes in learning "how not to smile in a fan photo" taught by Ike Turner and Lemmy.

he failed the course.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard Invented post-its
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard waits patiently at the crosswalk before he crosses the street.
  • Options
    potato girlpotato girl Posts: 474
    Stone Gossard Invented post-its

Romy and Michele beg to differ... :D

(http://www.geocities.com/fabrizioguadeli1a/romyemichele.jpg)
    Just put a bend in the road, I'm growing tired of straight lines...
  • Options
    potato girlpotato girl Posts: 474
    Stone Gossard is the genius behind this little musical masterpiece... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UH59CrRZLY

(message on George Costanza's answering machine)
    Just put a bend in the road, I'm growing tired of straight lines...
  • Options
    Everytime you masturbate, Stone sheds a tear (for all the kittens killed by God.)
  • Options
    Stone Gossard enjoys helping out the Salvation Army every Christmas.
  • Options
    Stone still boos and hisses at the Block Heads from Gumby.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is an excellent cook, and almost had a television show. But his ex-best friend Rachel Ray stole all of his recipes.
  • Options
    Stone's mail usually arrives at 4 PM, but likes to check it at 4:15, giving the mailman ample time to deliver the mail.
  • Options
    Stone enjoys talking to that sweet telemarketer on those lonesome Sunday afternoons.
  • Options
    Every Wednesday morning, Stone Gossard walks around the neighborhood, looking for stray puppies to feed. He dreams of owning a no-kill puppy shelter one day!
  • Options
    When his paperboy became ill, Stone Gossard delivered the newspaper for a week, and gave him flowers and a handmade card.
  • Options
    When Michael Jackson held his baby over a balcony, Stone jumped off his couch and screamed "NOOOO!"
  • Options
    Stone's idea of ending the war in Iraq is giving everyone ice cream and bubble wands.
  • Options
    When Pearl Jam decided to tour, they voted on the type of venues, Stone thought they should tour candy stores, and they should dress like gummi bears.
  • Options
    Stone convinced God to rest on the seventh day, saying all this work is stressful, and can worsen his high-cholesterol and bad knees
  • Options
    Stone is still trying to talk Eddie Vedder into making a Raffi tribute album.
  • Options
    He won't admit it, but Stone still weeps at the ending of Terms of Endearment.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    When Stone Gossard yawns he scrunches his eyes really tightly and then when he opens them he sees blue dots for a few seconds.

Stone likes this optical illusion.
  • Options
    When Michael Jackson held his baby over a balcony, Stone jumped off his couch and screamed "NOOOO!"

Epic lulz.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone does not advocate prostitution, but will fill in as the local pimp in a pinch if need be. It's not his fault he has the appropriate wardrobe.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    chris01chris01 Posts: 559

That guy must have spent a week rubbing baloons on his head...
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone Gossard was the original host for Dateline's To Catch a Predator. Problems arose due to his addiction to Mike's Hard Lemonade which led him to release all the perverts with only a strict warning.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is afraid of nuns.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard punched a blind man in the face and told him he ran into something.

Shit! that is tough.

Stone Gossard uses a vision assistance cane because he likes to pretend to be Fred Astaire.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone Gossard sang backup on the first New Kids on the Block album. And played the triangle.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has a squeeze box. Jeff Ament never sleeps at night.
    6/3/06 East Rutherford
    6/23/06 Pittsburgh
    6/19/08 Camden
    6/20/08 Camden
    6/22/08 DC
    6/25/08 MSG
    8/4/08 EV NYC
    8/5/08 EV NYC
    8/7/08 EV Newark