Options

Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,640
    Stone Gossard's favorite cereal is 'Fruity Pebbles'
  • Options
    Stone Gossard adopted Michael Jackson's chimp after it was revealed that Bubbles could positively identify Jacko's genetalia.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard can make his SLINKY walk UP stairs.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Stone Gossard has been arrested again. This time for impersonating a meter maid.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Stone was looking mighty fine at Wembley I tell ya :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is the guy you have to screw to get a drink around here... ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is the man from Nantucket...and he can PROVE it.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    That's not the "Real" Stone Gossard out there every night, he's a stand-in. The Real Stone Gossard is frozen in Carbonite and when the economy gets better they are gonna unfreeze him- Just like Bruce Lee!

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • Options
    Stone Gossard once dated an albino hippie...but only got to 2nd base. (which is a little like 3rd base in Canada.)
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone dips his Oreo's in Budweiser.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has three empty mayo jars. He isn't sure if he wants to put his large collection of train-flattened pennies in the jars just yet...he's still thinkin'.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has an unnatural reaction to "Po" the tellytubbie.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard can smoke a whole pack of Camels...through his butt cheeks...but had to stop because of the nicotine stains on his tighty whities. :(
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has a replica of Liberace's famous grand piano shaped pinkie ring. but he doesnt wear it on his piiiinkie... ;)
  • Options
    Stone Gossard doesn't "get" that The little Mermaid is a cartoon. (this explains his large amount of scuba gear.)
  • Options
    Stone Gossard illegally downloads music.

but it's mostly Metallica, because Lars is a douche...
  • Options
    The Song "Darklands" by The Jesus and Mary Chain will make Stone Gossard sob and wail for his unrequited first love, Anna Peiolovanivitch...they were in the third grade together, and she had a cute little button nose.
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    :)
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Stone Gossard wears a cape when he does yard work.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard listens to Liberace when he takes a bubble bath.
  • Options
    RBCRBC Posts: 3
    Stone Gossard joined The Porch but was banned for talking about Eddie's girlfriend.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard counts the lamp posts when he's driving down the freeway.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone refers to a females private parts as her "Aranchez Sanchez Vicario". It makes sense why he didn't land a wife until he was in his 40's. :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Stone Gossard likes to drink his milk like a kitty cat...slurp slurp slurp!
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone Gossard wishes he were one of the stars of Ice Road Truckers.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Stone Gossard used to be the large pitcher of "Kool-Ade" in the commercials featuring the rapping "Kool-Ade" man in the late 80's...but gave up the gig when he kept staining his plaid pants.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard was a cue card boy on the Oprah Winfrey show from 1985-1989.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone Gossard used to be the large pitcher of "Kool-Ade" in the commercials featuring the rapping "Kool-Ade" man in the late 80's...but gave up the gig when he kept staining his plaid pants.
    That was him??
    I thought he was the bunch of grapes in the fruit of the loom comercials?
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Stone Gossard was a cue card boy on the Oprah Winfrey show from 1985-1989.

I believe you're wrong. He was a cue card boy for Phil Donahue.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,838
    Stone Gossard collects Reader's Digest.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now