Let us write a story sentence by sentence.

Comments

• karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    No Anna. I thought I was clear on that before. But if he would have just made clear he wanted to that would have been.... She didn't finish her sentence.
    Did he rape you Anna? She just said it out loud, made no effort to soften it up. She did look shocked, clearly she hadn't expected the conversation to run in this direction.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    'no. no. but i don't doubt he would have. johnny was there once. it started out innocent enough i guess. flirting and all. but i was joking. vincent wasn't as i found out. he'd come up to me and lean up against me whisper in my esr. i fuckin' hated that.'

i had to stop and think about how much i was actually going to tell her.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    So he flirted with you.
    You flirted with him to?
    fuck she was frustrating.

'yes freya we flirted. it doesn't mean anything. everyone does it.'
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    No they don't Anna. Not with husbands of people they know. But if it's nothing Anna then the same goes for Vincent, and then why tell me?
    'what world do you live in? yes people flirt with the husbands of their friends. it's safe that way. and i told you cause you came here and asked me. but flirting doesn't mean you can just take what you want either. vincent is a pig freya.'
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    I disagree. It has more to do with caracture than safety. But that is besides the point. I don't care for you'r twisted morals Anna. Did he or did he not do anything more than flirting? Or better yet did he touch you? Did he try to kiss you?
    ' my twisted morals? get out freya. just get out.'

i walked away from her. she wanted to know she could ask that shithead of a husband of hers.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    No matter Anna I know enough. You go and hide now. You back stabbing cunt.
    i couldn't believe that i could move so fast. i turned on freya and slapped her across the face. she gasped and touched her hand to her face.

'how dare you come here. to my home. and speak to me like that. how dare you freya. you want to know what your husband did? DO YOU? he touched me in away that made me feel so dirty. trying to get what he couldn't have. i hated vincent . hated him and he kept coming at me. telling me i wanted it. he could smell it on me. he had me down on the kitchen floor freya. is that what you wanted to hear. IS IT? his mouth all over me. his hand inside me.'

i was losing control. fuck her for doing this to me.

' i couldn't get him off me freya. he had me pinned down. if johnny hadn't have woke up your precious fucking husband would have raped me. you get that. YOUR husband likes to fuck other woman. and he doesn't care if they don't want it. didn't you ever notice the scratches on him.i'm sure i wasn't the only one that marked him. he's a piece of shit. you deserve him now get the fuck out of my place. NOW!'

i noticed johnny's form out fo the corner of my eye. i pushed my sister towards the door.

'you're not welcome here anymore.'
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    She hit me back my while I tried to push her out the door. To hell you Anna. You are not that much better than he is, do you know that. Don't talk down to me you twisted freak. Who do you think you are, telling me what I can or can't say? I don't give a damn where I am. I came here to get some truth. You gave me more than I wanted. That is more than I had expected. I didn't trust him, now I know I couldn't trust you neither.
    You stand there as if your something special, as if all the hurt of the world is only yours to bare. Well let me tell you, whatever that so called man of mine did to you is brought upon you by one person only and that is you yourself. Whatever he did Anna is less than you deserve. You brought this upon yourself. And as for not being welcome, do you really believe I would want to see you ever again? You betrayed me Anna, you did so just to have your ego petted.

She shoved me aside and as I almost fell she stromed out of my house.
    i kicked the door shut. when i turned johnny was standing behind me.

'that went well. don't you think? oh god johnny what am i gonna do?'

i was so angry, something had to be broken. looking around for something johnny held my arms. he'd been here before.

i pulled away from him.

'did you hear her? she said if vincent raped me it was my fault.'
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    She was angry Anna. You weren't exactly nice yourself. She probable didn't mean it like it came out. I'll bet you she'll call in a few days and apologize. Then it will be up to you. Don't give it too much weight, you both were angry. People say things the had rather not say at all, this happens when people fight. She was out of line and she'll tell you so herself. Believe me, don't give another thought.
    'she called me a cunt johnny. she said whatever i got i bought it upon myself. i betrayed her. how did i betray her? whatever he did was less than i deserved. i'm not going to forgive that. how can i?'

i kept looking around for something to grab and wield.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    You said you flirted with Vincent, she feels that is betraying her. Calm down Anna. She was out of line, but there's nothing you can do about that now. Calm down, please sit.
    'i don't want to sit.'

johnny continued to stroke my arms, trying to calm me down. i looked at him but he said nothing. i took a breath and closed my eyes. i could feel the anger pour out of me under johnny's touch. i let my head fall against his chest. he smelled real good. it would be so easy for me. johnny was a good friend though. i couldn't do that to him. well why not? my sister alreadsy thinks i'm a cunt and homewrecker. screwing with a friends body and mind shouldn't be out of my reach surely. i pulled away and looked at johnny. i took his hand in mine. bringing it up to my lips, i kissed his fingers. and dropped his hand.

' i need to be alone right now johnny.'

i didn't wait for any protestation. i walked down the hall to the bathroom. what i needed was a cold shower. not that i could ever stand a cold shower. i turned the water and on and watched as the room filled up with steam. when i couldn't see my hand in front of my face, i pulled my dress up over my head and let it drop onto the tiles. i stepped under the water and pulled the shower curtain across. i leant forward with my hands resting against the wall and let the water hit me between the shoulder blades. i closed my eyes and thought about johnny.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    I had absolutely no idea how long I stood there, but I was awoken out of my trance by loud banging on the door.
    Anna is it all right if I open the door, before I could answer the door opened just enough so Johnny didn’t have to scream. Hey Anna dinner is ready, I picked up some Chinese and you have a phone call.
    'johnny go home. who's on the phone?'
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    I thought I told you I wanted to be alone Johnny. Why are you still here?
  • Mystique420Mystique420 Posts: 338
    Although he said nothing the look was in his eyes. His silent stare was screaming out "I need to be here,... I need you."
    "To live,.... love,..... there's a song to be sung,....
    'cause we may not be the Young Ones,..."

--first u sow the seed-- nature grows the seed-- then we eat the seed-- ;) nah,... we smoke it!
    then he was gone. i wasn't sure what was going on between johnny and me. if anything at all. all i knew was it had been a while since i had slept with man. maybe now was the time. maybe, just maybe johnny could be that man. turning off the water and stepping dripping wet out of the shower, i wrapped myself in a kimono( it had been a present from davey) and went looking for johnny.
    i found him sitting on the floor crosslegged eating chow mein noodles and trying not to slurp too much. i sat down beside him as he handed me some
    steamed chinese vegetables. when i looked up at the television, i saw that he'd been watching reruns of buffy the vampire slayer. i used to love watching that show. it was a clever show. the writing was smart and who didn't want to be a vampire. after i started going out with davey, i'd even sucked him into the last couple of seasons. the episode johnny was watching was one where the halloween costumes the characters had hired, turned them into whatever they were dressed up as. so, willow dressed as a ghost became a ghost cause she always thought she was invisible and buffy became a helpless lady because her costume was that of an 18th century refined lady. she was in love with an 18th century irish vampire. she thought he liked that kind of girl. when it came time for butt kicking, it did not help you if the heroine was a squealy sheila incapable of fighting.
    without asking, johnny poured me some wine and handed me the glass.

'thank you. so who did you say was on the phone?'
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Oh someone very demanding and arrogant, do you know someone like that?
    I think his name was Gérard, if I remember correctly. A bit of a weird one if you ask me.
    'i know a lot of demanding people johnny. i just choose to ignore most of them. gerard's kinda my agent. he gets my stuff out when i need him to. but you're right, sometimes he can be a little weird.'

i tilted my near empty glass towards johnny and smiled.

'fill me up.'
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Well he seemed very eager to talk to you. He was raving on and on about some American tourist that wanted you. That is the work you do. Johnny spilled more than a drop of red wine on my carpet, but didn't even notice as he was cut up in making ridiculing of Gérard.
    'don't do that johnny. it's not fair to gerard. i probably wouldn't eat if he didn't push my work.'

i placed my glass on the coffee table, turned to johnny and crossed my legs. i took the bottle from him and placed it next to my glass.

'what are we doing here? you and me.'
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    I thought we were eating chinese food.
    'come on johnny, you know it's more than that. that's why i can't seem to get rid of you. no matter how many times i tell you to go home, you never do.
    tell me what you want from me.'
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    He smiled and said ten bucks for starters, then he walked into the kicken telling me over his shoulder that he was gonna get more wine.
    oh yeah i loved mind games.
    i stod up and followed him over to the kitchen. i leant back against the bench. johnny tried to ignore me.

'we need to talk about this you know. no more dancing.'
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    No Anna don't you get a hint. We should not talk about this, not if we want to be friends.