Into the Wild LP Distribution

12345679»

Comments

• i love throwing this on to just chill and listen
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    I like to say that this sounds to smooth on the turntable. That is all.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • I finally got it!!! It was shipped at the 21st of January and I think I was never going to have it.. lost somehow.. Finally arrived in perfect condition and also with a 7'' of Helen Stellar (the 273 of 300) :-)

Happy! Happy! Happy!
  • Did anyone order from Lifegate music ??? I had ordered and still haven't received it yet.
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,598
    lobistico wrote:
    I finally got it!!! It was shipped at the 21st of January and I think I was never going to have it.. lost somehow.. Finally arrived in perfect condition and also with a 7'' of Helen Stellar (the 273 of 300) :-)

Happy! Happy! Happy!

got mine on Saturday as well!
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,068
    UndieTaker wrote:
    Bastard.

I don't think they will go much higher any time soon. I think if people keep finding them steadily in shops, the price will at least stay the same. I don't think it is going to much higher in the future. I think it might slip the minds of some people who want it and it might go down a bit.
    I think that a sealed copy in excellent sealed condition with sharp corners will continue to increase in demand. I mean, look at all the people that either opened theirs or received it with a ripped cover. The ones that are PERFECT are getting rarer by the day....
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,598
    I think that a sealed copy in excellent sealed condition with sharp corners will continue to increase in demand. I mean, look at all the people that either opened theirs or received it with a ripped cover. The ones that are PERFECT are getting rarer by the day....

it's rare already, so the small rip on the top of the cover won't knock it down too much.
  • was there ever a # of pressings released? just curious how hard finding this damn thing is going to be...
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    rootdown wrote:
    was there ever a # of pressings released? just curious how hard finding this damn thing is going to be...
    Idon't know. I'm curious too...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • ZAPPERZAPPER Posts: 246
    Julien wrote:
    Idon't know. I'm curious too...

someone said a few posts back there's something like 2500. possibly a few more or less.
    Previously known as Elzar