• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    wow

i must be old

i was 13 in '79

:eek:

tom the big presale for fanclubbers

best of luck everyone.

Good luck. I'll be interested to see how it goes.

And I was 9 in '79. :)
  • NOCODE#1 wrote:
    grandpa please quit posting

the average age of this board was 2 in 79 :)

honestly......who gives a shite what the age of the 'average poster' is? i didn't realize this board and band is ageist, especially when one considers the band member's individual ages...so yea, get over it. :p

and damnnnnnn...i had NO idea the police had so many concert dvds out there! yikes! i am going to have to get a few, i love music dvds, and would be fantastic to relive!

funny too, i e-mailed my sister yesterday to tell her about the tour, etc....she and i went to my first concert together, the police, back in 1984? i believe. all these years i thought it was in philly....and she reminded me...it was in atlantic city. :o hahaha. i remember the show, the feeling...but yea...forgot minor details, as in, where i was. :D ahhhhhhhhhh....young and too many extracurricular actitivities i guess.

and since we are all weighing in how old we were in 1979 :confused:...i turned 11 the end of that year. :)

bathgate if by some miracle you get tix AND have extras.....PLEASE...i will absolutely take em! either or both nights...looking for 2 each! :):):)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    bathgate if by some miracle you get tix AND have extras.....PLEASE...i will absolutely take em! either or both nights...looking for 2 each! :):):)

being out of work i was unable to purchase this fanclub membership . :(

a good friend is joining / has joined and is hooking me up ( he might not even know it yet )

these tickets will go in a jiffy i believe, as only 2 nights at MSG will be gone in a blink, especially after best buy presales and then fanclub presales.( whats left ? ) then general public sales on the 20th- so we still need to wait a bit more :eek:

oh yeah and there is still as of yet announced tour stops in philly , as well as hartford , all definitely do-able for us NYers.

will keep eyes/ears open,.....:eek:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • and damnnnnnn...i had NO idea the police had so many concert dvds out there! yikes! i am going to have to get a few, i love music dvds, and would be fantastic to relive!

You say you like music dvd's. Looks like Japan is the place for that
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvrXx7k_UCI :cool:
    NERDS!
    90 minutes till the MSG /Fenway presales ,....

anyone will be able to try for these, ticketbastard is adding the fanclub mmbership to the website after you see the seats they're offering , ...so you can see exactly what your 100 bucks gets you ( as far as tickets )
    platessmall.jpg
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    A friend called yesterday and said he would give me the Best Buy presale as he didn't want it. Or waited too long. Either way when we checked for tix they had one section down from side stage at the top of the first section for 225$ each. Ah yeah! Thank you PJ for keeping things in a world for the working class.

Hope I get lucky on Saturday for tix that are priced accordingly.
    You've changed your place in this world!
    even flow? wrote:
    A friend called yesterday and said he would give me the Best Buy presale as he didn't want it. Or waited too long. Either way when we checked for tix they had one section down from side stage at the top of the first section for 225$ each. Ah yeah! Thank you PJ for keeping things in a world for the working class.

Hope I get lucky on Saturday for tix that are priced accordingly.

the working class ticket ranges ( 55.00- 75.00 ) will be the first ones to sell out, the highest sought tickets, and probably the hardest to get,...
    platessmall.jpg
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    the working class ticket ranges ( 55.00- 75.00 ) will be the first ones to sell out, the highest sought tickets, and probably the hardest to get,...

I hear ya Andy. But when I checked the seating chart and seen what 225 was going to get me. I could not believe it. I would rather pay that price to sit directly opposite of the stage then beside it. But that is a sound issue with me.

Good luck to all who are going to be on the phone and computer on their day of trying for tix.
    You've changed your place in this world!
    fanclub ticks-

my buddy tried for fenway, lost out

wound up getting 4 upstairs , all the way opposite the stage at msg's friday show.

i'd be happy to score 2 for either msg show.

* crossing fingers *
    platessmall.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,711
    Fenway has been a joke.
    I had a Best Buy password and never saw a seat.
    Anybody who continues to criticize 10Club needs to be forced to join the Cops' fan club for $100 for a shot at seats to one show, and then get shut out during the presale.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • I'm posting at the Policemessage board as 'Officer Simone' and people are understandable PISSED with the pre-sale fiasco today. My heart goes out to them as I am spoiled by the continued hookups by the jamily.

I can't justify paying $100 just for access to pre-sale tickets, and I have to sit and wait for Detroit/Cleveland to go on sale to have a chance at public tickets.

*crosses fingers*
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,077
    Poncier wrote:
    Fenway has been a joke.
    Anybody who continues to criticize 10Club needs to be forced to join the Cops' fan club for $100 for a shot at seats to one show, and then get shut out during the presale.

the best buy tickets had to be gone in 1 second. i never saw a seat either.....and then they push the "pay $100 to join the fan club and buy tickets" back to tomorrow. wtf?

*** edit - why in the world did they choose fenway to play at? granted they will add a 2nd show most likely, but it is damn hard enough to get tickets to a band that tours every year **cough** stones, dmb, buffett **cough**
  • You say you like music dvd's. Looks like Japan is the place for that
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvrXx7k_UCI :cool:

that is f'n funny. thanks :)

i knew police tickets would be $200 each. damn.

stewart copeland is an amazing drummer.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    Poncier wrote:
    Fenway has been a joke.

That fanclub is an abortion. I dropped my $100 for the benefit of getting shitty seats in Vancouver. Oh well, at least I'm set. I'll worry about Seattle when the time comes.

But that fanclub has no additional benefits, had a horrible presale plan, a shitty seat allocation, and a half-assed message board full of people like me bitching about paying $100 to post there.

My advice for anyone thinking about it is to save your $100. I wish I had.

I'm still totally enthusiastic about seeing one of my all-time favorite bands live again. Can't wait.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    well, my good friend got his code, we went immediately to the ticketbastard site, and we were looking for Fenway ( 4 ) .

Right off the bat ( we tried multiple times, too ) - none available.

so we then settled on MSG ( Fri Show ) , the only set of 4 to come up was 428 ( and if you saw this section and location , youd wonder what kind of fanclub seats are they giving out over there ? )

With all the panicing going on, he was afraid to turn back any seats, for fear of the passcode not working on another set of 4 .

One more day pf presales for people who may decide to join the police fanclub, but i'll be trying for my own on ticketbastard during the general onsales.

i have only heard of so-so seats being gotten in these presales, definitely looking like a scam to get rid of the less desirable seats , firstly .

One thing I know is for certain- a " real " fanclub , like Pearl Jams 10 Club , would never allow a sponsors VIPs to get tickets before the fanclub. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    platessmall.jpg
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    One thing I know is for certain- a " real " fanclub , like Pearl Jams 10 Club , would never allow a sponsors VIPs to get tickets before the fanclub. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yup. The Best Buy presale was the day before the fanclub presale, and people were talking about pulling floor seats left and right. Look on ebay at all of the floor seat tickets that popped up today before the fanclub presale happened. Total joke. I'm also going to try to get tickets during the public sale. They can't be any worse than what I already have through the fanclub.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    they are offering absolutely crap for all of these presales.

sectin 428 ? 427 at the garden, for fanclub members ? ? ? ? ? :confused:

its evident these presales are a ploy to get rid of all the lesser quality seats firstly .

I'll take my chances with Ticketbastard on my own, and isnt it funny they are permitting a limit of 6 for general sales , ( 2 for best buy and only 4 for fanclub- ) so that all the flipper ticket scalper scum can benefit.

i love the police and all,-

but this entire fiasco is ass backwards .
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    platessmall.jpg
    they are offering absolutely crap for all of these presales.

sectin 428 ? 427 at the garden , for fanclub members ? ? ? ? ? :confused:

its evident these presales are a ploy to get rid of all the lesser quality seats firstly .

I'll take my chances with Ticketbastard on my own, and isnt it funny they are permitting a limit of 6 for general sales , ( 2 for best buy and only 4 for fanclub- ) so that all the flipper ticket scalper scum can benefit.

i love the police and all,-

but this entire fiasco is ass backwards .
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    platessmall.jpg
    picked this up elsewhere :
    Don't expect to get the first ten rows at Fenway. A friend told me that The Police are auctioning them off through TicketMaster - all of them in sections A3, A4, and A5. Because if there was a legitimate sale of those tickets, 10% of them would fall into ticket agency hands and be sold for much more. So, rather than The Police losing out on revenue from the 10% sold at scalper prices, they would rather scalp all of them and deprive fans of being able to sit in the first 10 rows for "only" $254. Blame scalping if you want, but it's the multimillionaire artist's greed in not wanting to miss out on any little bit of revenue and not caring about the fans.

Dutch auction style . I see the high bid is over $800 to sit in the 2nd row 8 more days to go in that auction.

FYI...they don't post the high bids. They only post the low bids. That's the point. They don't want you to know what the high bid is. You bid blind. And as far as I can see, the bids are per pair.

Frankly, I'd rather go that route if I get skunked rather than deal with a broker, who most likely will be charging even more for seats that aren't as good.
    platessmall.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,711
    The person who said "bids are per pair" in your quote is quite wrong bath...its per ticket.
    Both MSG shows are at over $1000 per ticket for 2nd row and Fenway is currently at $540 per seat for 2nd row.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    Fuck. The Police contacted the Maryland Stadium Authority and offered them August 4th to play M&T Bank Stadium. There is a Ravens scrimmage scheduled for that day, and it was the only day The Police had to offer. Baltimore was so close to getting a date.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
    i'll be gunning for general sales tuesday for MSG .
    I had thouyght about Fenway, but when i saw what they offered- ( then there were none left for fanclubbers :rolleyes: ) i decided to pass. Its nice because its a Saturday , and would be a great weekend getaway- but i think i'll stick to the hometown show and shoot for MSG .

Wondering if The Police will offer up a tube of KY jelly along with the 200 dollars / per ticket offer ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    platessmall.jpg
    16.02.07 Second Boston show confirmed for July 29...

The Police Tour Fan Club is happy to announce that The Police will be playing a second show at Boston's historic Fenway Park! The concert will be held on Sunday, July 29. The members-only presale will begin on Sunday, Feb. 18th at 2:00 pm local time. Head to ThePoliceTour.com on Feb. 18th to purchase your tickets.

The time for Ticketmaster bundle presales will be announced shortly.
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    After trying for about half an hour and giving back 300 level beind the stage seats twice, I was finally able to get a hold of a pair of lower bowl row 14 seats!!! It's going to be amazing seeing their first show in over 20 years.
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Hawkshore wrote:
    After trying for about half an hour and giving back 300 level being the stage seats twice, I was finally able to get a hold of a pair of lower bowl row 14 seats!!! It's going to be amazing seeing their first show in over 20 years.

I tried every price level, but there's nothing left. They've announced a second show for Vancouver for May 30th, but the general onsale for that is on a Monday morning, and since I have to work, I doubt I'll be seeing them. I'm tempted to take the morning off, but losing that money plus paying for the tickets ... I don't know. I need all the scratch I can get, but I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to go again regardless of whether they do a "reunion" every 5 years or so.
    Damn it.
  • that is f'n funny. thanks :)

i knew police tickets would be $200 each. damn.

stewart copeland is an amazing drummer.

$200?

eeeekkkkk!!!!!
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    I did the presale deal for Fenway and opted for the $95 middle-priced tickets and scored great seats. Section 94, row A. I think that looks to be about as good at the middle priced tickets will get you. I'm fired up for July 28th!
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
    18.02.07 Police article in the New York Times - 'They Can Play. Can They Play Nice?'

They Can Play. Can They Play Nice?

In a high-ceilinged studio at the Lions Gate film complex earlier this month, the Police were rehearsing for a very public first gig: opening the Grammy awards broadcast last Sunday with their 1978 hit "Roxanne" before announcing a world tour the next day. Sting, 55, on bass; Andy Summers, 64, on guitar; and Stewart Copeland, 54, on drums, were working through a list of two dozen songs. For the first time in decades the Police would be back together for more than one night. "I've trapped myself back 30 years," Sting said.

The old Police sound was a lean, nimble, pointillistic approach to syncopation and space that Mr. Summers called "the sound of tension," and that tension sounded intact as the band kicked into "Message in a Bottle," with its jumpy guitar riff and stamping beat. Half a minute later Sting waved the song to a stop. "Pick," he said tersely, his voice slightly irritated. "It doesn't work."

Mr. Summers had been playing guitar with a pick, not his fingers as he used to. "You thought for a second that he wouldn't notice?" Mr. Copeland cackled. Mr. Summers shrugged: "I played it with a pick all day yesterday, and he didn't say a word." He abandoned the pick, Mr. Copeland shouted "One! Two! Three! Four!" and in an instant the song was galloping forward again. It was just another moment of readjustment for three headstrong musicians rebuilding a tricky alliance.

Twenty-four years ago the Police ruled the rock world. Their seven-year career had been one unbroken ascent: each album outselling the last, each tour bigger. In 1983 they had claimed the mantle of the Beatles by playing Shea Stadium.

But as all three freely admit, their years as rock stars together were also years of bitter conflict, sometimes to the point of fistfights backstage. "We would be playing arenas and feeling the love pour onto us," Mr. Copeland said. "And then you would come backstage, to the guys that mattered most, and feel the unlove." From the beginning they had been three disparate personalities. Mr. Copeland is voluble and extroverted, Sting earnest and pensive, and Mr. Summers looks happiest talking about chord changes and guitar gizmos. What connected them was the music that they fought over most determinedly of all.

"We didn't go to school together," Sting said. "We didn't grow up in the same neighborhood. We were never a tribe. There was friction for the right reasons. We care passionately about the music and we're all strong characters, and nobody would be pushed around. So it was part of our dynamic. We fought cat and dog over everything."

Although Mr. Copeland founded and named the Police, Sting quickly emerged both as the band's voice and its hitmaking songwriter. But the band's songs were simultaneously taut pop structures and improvisational melees, with Mr. Summers layering on complex chords and guitar effects, while Mr. Copeland's drumming shattered and precisely reassembled the beat. As the Police worked up Sting's songs, decisions were often made two against one. Sting grew to feel constrained.

"I wanted no rules, no limitations," he said. "Bands that stay together have to toe the party line. And I wasn't willing to do that." And so, when the band wound up their 1983 stadium tour, Sting struck out on his own. "We were the biggest band in the world, by all intents and purposes," he said. "And I just thought: 'Well, this is it. After this everything else is just diminishing returns. I want another challenge. I want to start again.' "

In recent years each member has told his part of the Police story. Mr. Copeland made a documentary. Sting and Mr. Summers wrote memoirs. But the recollections are strikingly different.

Sting's "Broken Music" dispatches the entirety of the Police's glory years in just two pages. Mr. Summers's "One Train Later," by contrast, details an exhilarating whirlwind of tours and ends soon after the band's breakup, which he calls an "open wound."

"At the time there was a sort of numbness," he said at rehearsal. "I don't think I realized what was happening. I felt like I walked off a cliff and realized. ..." He looked downward, as if into a chasm. "It felt like a limb had been chopped off. It was like being deserted by a lover."

Since that time Sting has remained a rock star, with multimillion-selling albums and well-publicized causes like rain forests and human rights. Mr. Summers has been leading groups on the jazz circuit, from clubs to festivals. Mr. Copeland established himself as a film composer (for directors including Francis Ford Coppola and Oliver Stone), and was coaxed back to performing by the jam band Oysterhead. No one had any reason to expect a reunion. "For years it was just, forget it," Mr. Summers said. "Five years passed, 10 years passed." Sting, in a radio interview, once called the prospect of reviving the Police insane.

And yet here they are: booked for arena concerts worldwide into next year, with some stadium dates on hold, just in case. The tour begins on May 28 in Vancouver and comes to Madison Square Garden on Aug. 1 and 3.

Band members had stayed in touch since 1983, but they only played together on a few brief and uncomfortable occasions. Then last year they all found themselves at the Sundance Film Festival, and later Mr. Copeland and Mr. Summers both attended the Los Angeles stop of Sting's current tour. He is playing the lute songs of the Renaissance composer John Dowland. Mr. Summers and Mr. Copeland said they had both sensed a change. It was more than they had seen of each other in a long time.

"I was thinking, 'Well, now what do I do?' " Sting said in an interview in his hotel room. His lute was leaning against a wall. "Do another lute record? I don't want to paint myself into that corner. Do I do another Sting record? What's going to surprise people? What's going to surprise me? Wow, can I really be thinking that?"

A Police reunion "just seemed right," he said. "It felt right in the heart. I woke up, and I just had this instinct, just had this desire to call the guys up and say, 'Let's give this a go.' "

Actually his manager, Kathryn Schenker, made the calls. She sprang the idea on Mr. Summers and Mr. Copeland at a meeting where they expected to discuss plans for reissues of the five Police albums, which will mark the 30th anniversary of the band's formation in 1977. "They were so shocked it wasn't funny," Ms. Schenker recalled. "They were so happy and excited but very, very, very, very surprised."

The Vancouver rehearsal studio where they eventually reunited was a long way from the Police's do-it-yourself beginnings in punk-era London. A film crew was on hand to make the inevitable documentary, with bright lights, makeup for the band members and a camera on semicircular tracks rolling around their setup. A caterer served lobster for dinner.

For pre- and post-rehearsal workouts there was a Pilates trainer who brought along with her a machine called, coincidentally, a Group Reformer. A beat-up guitar that Mr. Summers is playing isn't the one that toured the world with him in the early 1980s; it's an exact replica made by Fender, copying every nick, chip and scrape as well as the pickups (made by Fender's rival, Gibson) and custom electronics inside. It's part of a limited edition of 250 that sold out at $15,000 each -- a measure of Mr. Summers's lasting reputation among musicians and guitar geeks.

For all three band members, reuniting the Police wasn't just a matter of relearning parts. They were also rebuilding a collaboration that had been as volatile as their music. "After 20 years we've all changed shape, and the pieces don't quite fit together in the same way they used to," Mr. Copeland said. "With the best of intentions, with the best of attitude, we were wanting to kill each other."

Since they last worked together, all three had gotten used to being bandleaders and composers. "It would be much easier just to go in the studio and make a record with my band," Sting said. "And it's not just the musical stuff. It's the social stuff, it's the personal psychology stuff of going back to a marriage, returning to a dysfunctional marriage and making it better, making it work. I really want it to work."

The Police had already had a few days of rehearsal before allowing a visit from an outside observer, and they had built a wary, joshing camaraderie. Sting, who at first had tried to lead the reunited Police by telling the others what to play, was still taking charge and picking songs to work on. But he was now prefacing his ideas with "I think" and "Perhaps" and "Do you think we might." He and Mr. Summers hazed Mr. Copeland about wearing a sweatband; in turn Mr. Copeland would punctuate their discussions over abstruse chord substitutions with mock exasperation.

"Somewhere in the beginning of 2008," Mr. Copeland said, "we'll be playing the last show of this tour. And I've got here that says Sting will suggest another chord for Andy to play."

"And why not?" Sting said.

During a break Mr. Summers said: "I feel it all coming back, the whole thing. Some of it's moronic, like wandering around being a rock star, and everybody going, 'What do you need, what do you need?' And I'm thinking, 'Oh, yeah, I remember this.' But it's like getting into an old familiar suit. I feel all the old reflexes coming back."

They were the reflexes of virtuosos determined not to become their own tribute band. "At the moment it's an exercise in nostalgia, certainly," Sting said, "but also trying to get something modern and something new out of this situation. That may result in another song. I can't predict. I'd like that to happen. But we're just trying to remember the chords at the moment."

The sound the Police created in their seven years together -- light-fingered but assertive, musicianly but unmistakably pop -- hasn't aged as fast as much 1980's music, and it has been emulated by musicians from Fugazi to Tool to Incubus to John Mayer. "We were the greatest rock band in the world, and that's the way we want to be," Mr. Summers said. "And we still have enough ego to think that we can come back, probably just like all bands, and blow every other band out of the water."

But not yet. "Right now we're not incredible," Mr. Copeland said. "We started out like a high school band last week. We got to be like a college band. Yesterday we started to sound like a bar band. Today we sound like, 'O.K., we could earn a living like this.' But we are not yet playing like we deserve to play in a stadium. We'll get there, now that we're on the right track."

Sting kept working to add subtleties to songs that he has been performing continually through the years. He described "Every Breath You Take" to the band, explaining why he wanted nothing flashy, just a subdued, metronomic beat. "To me it's like a Bergman movie," he said. "Nothing happens until two very violent acts. One is the bridge, two is the coda. But not a mouse stirs. It's like a still life."

Mr. Copeland interjected, "But there might be a lion, sir."

"Yeah," Sting said. "That's me."

For the Grammys the Police's allotted television time would hold a tightly abridged "Roxanne." A crew member was timing the song. "We're going for a clean 3 minutes 30," Sting said.

This "Roxanne" would mix the familiar and the exploratory, announcing both the return of the Police and their determination to be more than an oldies act. " 'Roxanne' needs a slightly new dress every night, a slightly different pair of heels to get me excited," Sting had said earlier.

The first verse and chorus had the old Police attack. Then the middle floated into new, echoey improvisations before the end charged back into the chorus that used to have whole arenas shouting along. Here the big finale was followed by a brief silence and a call from the crew: "3:37."

"What happens if we go over by seven seconds?" Mr. Summer asked. "Emasculation?"

"They'll take a Grammy away," Sting said.

"For each second over, you lose one," Mr. Summers agreed.

"But that does leave us with another 16 or something," Sting replied. (He has won 16 Grammys, including five as a member of the Police and one as the songwriter of "Every Breath You Take.") A second runthrough ran 3:32.

"We only lose half a Grammy," Sting said.

"We only lose Andy's Grammy," Mr. Copeland said. (The Police's "Behind My Camel," written by Mr. Summers, was named best rock instrumental in 1981.) Then he changed his mind, looking toward Sting: "Now wait a minute. You've got the most Grammys. So we start with Sting's Grammys."

"Easy, big guy," Mr. Summers said.

Battles had been reduced to banter. The Police knew they would have to get along for a year to come. "I used to think that strife and struggle and tension were important in a band," Mr. Copeland said. "I no longer believe that. And in fact this band has been rescued by our refusal to fall into strife and confrontation.

"When we arrived here in Vancouver, we had big musical problems. And we didn't resolve them by shouting at each other, by getting angry at each other, by power plays, by any of that stuff. We resolved our musical issues by comity. The music was sick, and we had to use our social bond to get through and try different solutions to the musical problems.

"It sounds cool that angst, sturm and drang, produces music with fire. No. We're going to get to fire by love. Because we love each other."

Sting said: "There's more compromise now. There's more sense of, just relax and this will be O.K." He paused. "So far."

© The New York Times by Jon Pareles
    platessmall.jpg
  • bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    anyone checkin em out at Bonnaroo?
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,230
    The notion of the pre-sales having only crap tickets is off. Did the Best Buy thing for the Fenway shows...my sister got 2 tix for the first night in A1, Row 16 and I got night two tickets in A1, Row 18. No doubt it's a bit of a clusterfuck, but persistence pays.