hey ho, let's go!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    check these gems out!
    featuring Eddie,RHCP etc from the 30th anniversary Ramones party

http://www.larrysinger.com/Ramones30.html

wow, thanks loads for that! :D
    I didn't ahve time to watch other stuff than Ed doing I Believe In Miracles but that was still very very cool. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    eMMI wrote:
    wow, thanks loads for that! :D
    I didn't ahve time to watch other stuff than Ed doing I Believe In Miracles but that was still very very cool. :D
    no problem :)
    i haven't had time to watch any of it yet..but i will later tonight !
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    no problem :)
    i haven't had time to watch any of it yet..but i will later tonight !

the quality could be better but the stuff is still cool. at least the Ed video I watched. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dan_vedderdan_vedder Posts: 213
    i do want to be buried in a pet semetary
    Ten Club member 363***

7/11/06, 8/11/06, 18/11/06

escape is never the safest plan...
    dan_vedder wrote:
    i do want to be buried in a pet semetary

why would you want that? :confused:
    eMMI wrote:
    the quality could be better but the stuff is still cool. at least the Ed video I watched. :D
    yeh they are all like that but hey better than nothing!
    RHCP's cover of She's the One is great too.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh they are all like that but hey better than nothing!
    RHCP's cover of She's the One is great too.

true. :)
    gotta check them out soon. when I don't have time I decide to check them out later and then when I've got time, I forget. :rolleyes: lol. :D
    eMMI wrote:
    true. :)
    gotta check them out soon. when I don't have time I decide to check them out later and then when I've got time, I forget. :rolleyes: lol. :D
    haha same here!
    i been very forgetful recently :(

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    haha same here!
    i been very forgetful recently :(

oh dear. :o I hope you haven't forgotten anything important.
    I forget things all the time. like, before I get online I always remember what I was gonna check, forget it when I'm online and remember it again later. :rolleyes:
    The kiddie-music band called Daddy A Go-Go has a new CD out, entitled EAT EVERY BEAN AND PEA ON YOUR PLATE, which contains a very interesting arrangement of "Blitzkrieg Bop."

http://www.daddyagogo.com/mp3/bean_06.mp3

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    The kiddie-music band called Daddy A Go-Go has a new CD out, entitled EAT EVERY BEAN AND PEA ON YOUR PLATE, which contains a very interesting arrangement of "Blitzkrieg Bop."

LMAO!!!!!!! oh lordy.. :D:D:D:D:D

I love it when the singer sings the "ho"-parts cause he really sounds like he's calling someone a ho. :D :rolleyes:
    eMMI wrote:
    LMAO!!!!!!! oh lordy.. :D:D:D:D:D

I love it when the singer sings the "ho"-parts cause he really sounds like he's calling someone a ho. :D :rolleyes:
    haha!
    never thought Ramones would be a favorite among the pimps ;)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    haha!
    never thought Ramones would be a favorite among the pimps ;)

lol. me neither. ;) though I hope that guy isn't a pimp since he's singing to kids. :confused: "hey kids, remember to eat all the vegetables on your plate and now, can someone tell me how do you spell 'pimp'? ah yes, little Erica, you tell me." :eek:

:D
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    AxlUlrich wrote:

hahahahahahahah Daddy A Go Go rawks! :D
    yeh..almost as good as Weird Al ;)

YNWA

yes, apparently. :D
    interesting promo for "Crummy Stuff" here

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-RAMONES-Crummy-Stuff-1986-RARE-UK-Promo-SS-BISCUITS_W0QQitemZ7604776685QQcategoryZ5324<br>8QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

wonder if it stinks or anything? do biscuits stink after they go bad?!

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    interesting promo for "Crummy Stuff" here

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-RAMONES-Crummy-Stuff-1986-RARE-UK-Promo-SS-BISCUITS_W0QQitemZ7604776685QQcategoryZ5324<br>8QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

wonder if it stinks or anything? do biscuits stink after they go bad?!

lol. :D

I don't think it would stink. since biscuits are fairly dry anyways I don't think they've moisturised within the package. and moistness would be required for them to start to stink. I think. :D
    but I'm sure they will not taste good! :D
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. :D

I don't think it would stink. since biscuits are fairly dry anyways I don't think they've moisturised within the package. and moistness would be required for them to start to stink. I think. :D
    but I'm sure they will not taste good! :D
    lol that's what i thought.
    i wouldnt mind owning those old biscuits though haha

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol that's what i thought.
    i wouldnt mind owning those old biscuits though haha

me neither. :D would be cool, I could make a t-shirt, "I have got the Ramones biscuits." and in the back it would say, "In your face PUNK!" :D
    that would be my fave shirt. :)
    eMMI wrote:
    me neither. :D would be cool, I could make a t-shirt, "I have got the Ramones biscuits." and in the back it would say, "In your face PUNK!" :D
    that would be my fave shirt. :)
    don't think i'd make a tee lol but i will definitely keep far away from the cats ;)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    don't think i'd make a tee lol but i will definitely keep far away from the cats ;)

lol. I wouldn't probably either but it's fun to think I could. :D
    ah yes, I almost forgot, you're the crazy catman. :p your cats eat biscuits?
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. I wouldn't probably either but it's fun to think I could. :D
    ah yes, I almost forgot, you're the crazy catman. :p your cats eat biscuits?
    they eat anything and break anything..they have already broken my Oasis singles boxset lol

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    they eat anything and break anything..they have already broken my Oasis singles boxset lol

our cat eats nothing. :rolleyes: but he too breaks stuff. sometimes. but mostly he just attacks me legs.
    what the heck?! where do you keep your stuff? :p
    eMMI wrote:
    our cat eats nothing. :rolleyes: but he too breaks stuff. sometimes. but mostly he just attacks me legs.
    what the heck?! where do you keep your stuff? :p
    keep me cds,dvds,boxsets in the living room.and they love to jump on me boxsets and dvds..thankfully only one boxset has suffered

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    keep me cds,dvds,boxsets in the living room.and they love to jump on me boxsets and dvds..thankfully only one boxset has suffered

right. I keep all my stuff in me room cause of our cat actually. and cause me mom would be pissed if I did otherwise. :D
    sometimes I let the cat into my room though but then I need to keep a close eye on it. I've got too much stuff. :rolleyes:
    eMMI wrote:
    right. I keep all my stuff in me room cause of our cat actually. and cause me mom would be pissed if I did otherwise. :D
    sometimes I let the cat into my room though but then I need to keep a close eye on it. I've got too much stuff. :rolleyes:
    me room is already too messy with clothes and boxes along with military gear lol so got no choice..all me cds etc are in the living room.
    me cats are BANNED from me room cos they love how its so messy..they could hide inside for days

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    me room is already too messy with clothes and boxes along with military gear lol so got no choice..all me cds etc are in the living room.
    me cats are BANNED from me room cos they love how its so messy..they could hide inside for days

lol. same here except for the military gear. :confused:
    our cat is banned also because he also likes to sit on tables and look out the windows but if he'd jump on my desk.. :eek: there would be a lot of stuff thrown down.

hmm. but to keep this at least a little on subject, I wonder if any of the Ramones members had cats. :D
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. same here except for the military gear. :confused:
    our cat is banned also because he also likes to sit on tables and look out the windows but if he'd jump on my desk.. :eek: there would be a lot of stuff thrown down.

hmm. but to keep this at least a little on subject, I wonder if any of the Ramones members had cats. :D
    lol!
    hmm not sure if they ever did..Johnny and Dee Dee look like dog lovers whereas Joey looks like a cat lover to me lol

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol!
    hmm not sure if they ever did..Johnny and Dee Dee look like dog lovers whereas Joey looks like a cat lover to me lol

I've never thought about it really but now that you mention it.. Joey does look like he could like cats. (or liked cats.) or then small rodents, hamster or gerbils or such.
    nad CJ looks like he could've had a bunny. :D