hey ho, let's go!

Comments

• prljam85prljam85 Posts: 227
    the Ramones are punk rock gods. I love them.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol yeh great video
    the girls in the video were their girlfriends as well.

its definitely worth saving up for ;)

they were? cool.
    that teacher was a guy wasn't s/he? :confused:

I'm sure it is but still.. 54.95 euros is a bit much.
    what the hey, I can always try. ;)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    prljam85 wrote:
    the Ramones are punk rock gods. I love them.

you are right! :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    eMMI wrote:
    they were? cool.
    that teacher was a guy wasn't s/he? :confused:

I'm sure it is but still.. 54.95 euros is a bit much.
    what the hey, I can always try. ;)
    lol..teacher is Marky in drag if i'm not wrong

wow thats alot...it's cheaper in the US
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol..teacher is Marky in drag if i'm not wrong

wow thats alot...it's cheaper in the US

lol. well, he does a good job. I think. :D I would never had mistaken him for a woman though.

that is a lot. I haven't done much comparing of the prices though. that's the price of it in an online store. but they don't have it in record shops here.. I should dig out more info but I just don't have the time. :rolleyes:
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. well, he does a good job. I think. :D I would never had mistaken him for a woman though.

that is a lot. I haven't done much comparing of the prices though. that's the price of it in an online store. but they don't have it in record shops here.. I should dig out more info but I just don't have the time. :rolleyes:
    yeh Marky's a funny guy though the other members were never really fond of him.
    not sure if you have ever heard Joey and Marky fight on Howard Stern's show where Joey dissed Marky...said he wears wigs and when Marky was trying to make peace,Joey called him Marky Theresa...was pretty hilarious
    if you haven't heard it..i can upload it for you

yeh..wonder why the Ramones are so expensive in europe..even their cds arent expensive in the US
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh Marky's a funny guy though the other members were never really fond of him.
    not sure if you have ever heard Joey and Marky fight on Howard Stern's show where Joey dissed Marky...said he wears wigs and when Marky was trying to make peace,Joey called him Marky Theresa...was pretty hilarious
    if you haven't heard it..i can upload it for you

yeh..wonder why the Ramones are so expensive in europe..even their cds arent expensive in the US

doesn't ring a bell..

they did fight a lot within the and didn't they? other than Joey and Marky too. :o
    eMMI wrote:
    doesn't ring a bell..

they did fight a lot within the and didn't they? other than Joey and Marky too. :o
    here it is..pretty funny stuff :D
    http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LNIMUAC1563W3JEVZZXF4N8DC

yeh..all the members were always fighting with each other..their manager Monte worked very hard to keep them together.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    here it is..pretty funny stuff :D
    http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LNIMUAC1563W3JEVZZXF4N8DC

yeh..all the members were always fighting with each other..their manager Monte worked very hard to keep them together.

thanks. :) it's loading right now.

it must've been hard for him. I mean, I have a hard time coping with the bickering of my littlebros and sisters.. :o
    eMMI wrote:
    thanks. :) it's loading right now.

it must've been hard for him. I mean, I have a hard time coping with the bickering of my littlebros and sisters.. :o
    no problem

yeh...his job was worse than a babysitter lol
    haha..im glad im the youngest in me family :D

YNWA
  • indiffgrlindiffgrl Posts: 39
    I fucking love The Ramones!!! I don't wanna be a pinhead no more!!!
    Let me sleep all night in your soul kitchen....... Learn to forget....... fingers weive quick minarets speak in secret alphabet.
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    no problem

yeh...his job was worse than a babysitter lol
    haha..im glad im the youngest in me family :D

oh lordy, I'm listenin to it just now. pretty danm funny. :D lol.
    aww, they just apologized.. :)

well be happy, I'm the oldest of five! :eek:
    indiffgrl wrote:

that's the way to go!! :D
    eMMI wrote:
    oh lordy, I'm listenin to it just now. pretty danm funny. :D lol.
    aww, they just apologized.. :)

well be happy, I'm the oldest of five! :eek:
    yeh its funny..i always thought Marky wore a wig as well..especially when he returned to the band in 88..but his hair looks better now haha

hah! yes im happy cos its fun being the youngest cos i always get my way :p
    indiffgrl wrote:
    once a pinhead..always a pinhead ;)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh its funny..i always thought Marky wore a wig as well..especially when he returned to the band in 88..but his hair looks better now haha

hah! yes im happy cos its fun being the youngest cos i always get my way :p

once a pinhead..always a pinhead ;)

I can't remember thinking he had a wig but I do think his hair used to look really really weird. :p

oh shuddup! being the oldest is fun mostly.. not when my littlesis makes me feel like I'm our parents' "test piece" or something. :rolleyes: :D

that is true. ;)
    eMMI wrote:
    I can't remember thinking he had a wig but I do think his hair used to look really really weird. :p

oh shuddup! being the oldest is fun mostly.. not when my littlesis makes me feel like I'm our parents' "test piece" or something. :rolleyes: :D

that is true. ;)
    yeh his hair looked very funny from 88-96
    even Joey's to be honest..in the 90's it suddenly became straighter.

lol haha..i dont do that to me older sis

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh his hair looked very funny from 88-96
    even Joey's to be honest..in the 90's it suddenly became straighter.

lol haha..i dont do that to me older sis

yup. I like Joey's curlier hair better..

well good, it ain't too much fun.
    and just for the record she doesn't do it in any too bad way. I mean, she's just teasing me with it. :rolleyes:
    eMMI wrote:
    yup. I like Joey's curlier hair better..

well good, it ain't too much fun.
    and just for the record she doesn't do it in any too bad way. I mean, she's just teasing me with it. :rolleyes:
    yeh me too..no offence to the man..but he looked like an old lady with that straight hair

well..sibling rivalry can be fun..better than siblings who dont even talk lol

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh me too..no offence to the man..but he looked like an old lady with that straight hair

well..sibling rivalry can be fun..better than siblings who dont even talk lol

haha, you said lady! :p and some time ago you were thinking I was crazy for mistaking him for a woman!! :D

true. I hate it when my sis doesn't speak to me if she's mad. (she's just a year younger than me) it drives me insane and she knows it!!
    but luckily nowadays we don't argue like that anymore. :)
    eMMI wrote:
    haha, you said lady! :p and some time ago you were thinking I was crazy for mistaking him for a woman!! :D

true. I hate it when my sis doesn't speak to me if she's mad. (she's just a year younger than me) it drives me insane and she knows it!!
    but luckily nowadays we don't argue like that anymore. :)
    yeh you did lol..hes got feminine features ;)

hah..i don't argue much with me sis..unless its aboot soccer :D

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh you did lol..hes got feminine features ;)

hah..i don't argue much with me sis..unless its aboot soccer :D

well, didn't I tell you that. ;)

we argue basically about everything. :eek: but it's almost always non-harmful.. just a bit of rivalry cause we're the oldest ones.
    eMMI wrote:
    well, didn't I tell you that. ;)

we argue basically about everything. :eek: but it's almost always non-harmful.. just a bit of rivalry cause we're the oldest ones.
    yeh..was one of the first things you mentioned lol

yeh..glad i dont have any brothers cos i know we would definitely fight alot

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh..was one of the first things you mentioned lol

yeh..glad i dont have any brothers cos i know we would definitely fight alot

lol.

yup. I've got two bros and I do argue with the older of them.. he's a bit hot-headed (like me too) so that's why. I don't even want to think a few years ahead when he'll hit his teen-years. :eek:

lol. I'm just listening to We're a Happy Family. :rolleyes:
    eMMI wrote:
    lol.

yup. I've got two bros and I do argue with the older of them.. he's a bit hot-headed (like me too) so that's why. I don't even want to think a few years ahead when he'll hit his teen-years. :eek:

lol. I'm just listening to We're a Happy Family. :rolleyes:
    im the hothead in the family..cos im really spoilt haha..

i finally took out a Ramones cd as well..listening to Mondo Bizarro :D

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    im the hothead in the family..cos im really spoilt haha..

i finally took out a Ramones cd as well..listening to Mondo Bizarro :D

I'm a hothead too. has nothing to do with being spoilt though. lol.

good for you! :DI'm listening to them on the comp so it's a mix. with all the tunes I want to hear. lol.
    eMMI wrote:
    I'm a hothead too. has nothing to do with being spoilt though. lol.

good for you! :DI'm listening to them on the comp so it's a mix. with all the tunes I want to hear. lol.
    im too lazy to make a mix of my own lol...i can't stop listening to Tomorrow She Goes Away today

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    im too lazy to make a mix of my own lol...i can't stop listening to Tomorrow She Goes Away today

lol. I've made (in a CD form) one purely Ramones mix and an another one that has also other random songs. :D

wow, this is interesting, Tomorrow She Goes Away JUST came on. :eek:

:rolleyes:
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. I've made (in a CD form) one purely Ramones mix and an another one that has also other random songs. :D

wow, this is interesting, Tomorrow She Goes Away JUST came on. :eek:

:rolleyes:
    spooky! :eek:
    but thanks to Unemployment..i have decided to ditch Ramones for some Riot Act haha!

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    spooky! :eek:
    but thanks to Unemployment..i have decided to ditch Ramones for some Riot Act haha!

I know. :eek:

oh yeah? well, our computer is way ahead of you, it already changed from Ramones to Marc Bolan. :p
    check these gems out!
    featuring Eddie,RHCP etc from the 30th anniversary Ramones party

http://www.larrysinger.com/Ramones30.html

YNWA