hey ho, let's go!

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    eMMI wrote:
    yeah. you can say that again!

I'm starting to think I probably should order the albums online..
    but I don't wanna!
    now the albums are quite cheap on amazon.com
    only We're Outta Here is very expensive :( lol..
    the HMV near me place has the cd..but its like 3 times the price of a normal cd lol..daylight robbery!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Ramones Raw is a great DVD. Some cool stuff on it!
    Wave came crashing...
    Ramones Raw is a great DVD. Some cool stuff on it!
    haha..my favorite is Dee Dee buying a Rolex and how they got mobbed by Brazilian fans!
    that was scary how fans would risk their life just to follow their tour van!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    haha..my favorite is Dee Dee buying a Rolex and how they got mobbed by Brazilian fans!
    that was scary how fans would risk their life just to follow their tour van!

I liked watching the soundcheck. I can't remember what song they played but it was cool
    Wave came crashing...
  • on another note how cool is it when Liam gets a girl to get her tits out on the Familiar to Millions DVD
    Wave came crashing...
  • Just listening to Mama's Boy now....one of their more hardecore punkier ones

Ma ma ma ma ma ma mama's boy
    Wave came crashing...
  • miskinmiskin Posts: 278
    Hey ho! lets go! Hey ho! lets go!

nuff said.

they ruled man
    myspace.com/airstriponeuk
    Just listening to Mama's Boy now....one of their more hardecore punkier ones

oh yeh thats true...Too Tough To Die and Animal Boy were the more punkier albums to me.

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    oh yeh thats true...Too Tough To Die and Animal Boy were the more punkier albums to me.

Yeh Too Tough To Die definately.
    I have a cool poster of the album cover in my room!
    Wave came crashing...
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Just listening to Mama's Boy now....one of their more hardecore punkier ones

I love Mama's Boy!! :D so great.

I also like Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment a lot. I find the lyrics and the way they're sung quite amusing. :D :cool:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    I am so bumping this thread now! :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • If it weren't for the Ramones, I may still be addicted to bad Good Charolette-type music. My uncle and I are huge fans. In fact, my uncle has pretty much their whole catalog on vinyl. I'm planning on robbing the house.

Long live The Ramones. RIP for the fallen members.
  • angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Pearl Jam have covered The KKK Took My Baby Away and I Believe in Miracles(the cover on Benaroya rules!)
    i never heard there version of "the kkk took my baby away". ed also did danger of love on the ramones tribute album. great fucking tune. isnt sonic reducer also a ramones song? the ramones fucking kick ass
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
    i never heard there version of "the kkk took my baby away". ed also did danger of love on the ramones tribute album. great fucking tune. isnt sonic reducer also a ramones song? the ramones fucking kick ass
    Ed did Dangers of Love and I Believe in Miracles on the tribute album with Zeke
    and no..Sonic Reducer is by the Deadboys

YNWA
    If it weren't for the Ramones, I may still be addicted to bad Good Charolette-type music. My uncle and I are huge fans. In fact, my uncle has pretty much their whole catalog on vinyl. I'm planning on robbing the house.

Long live The Ramones. RIP for the fallen members.

oh, don't go on with any criminal activities! :p

Good Charlotte??!! :eek: thank god you're saved! :D
  • angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Ed did Dangers of Love and I Believe in Miracles on the tribute album with Zeke
    and no..Sonic Reducer is by the Deadboys
    thanks for the clarification there axl. hey speaking of mistakes, hows that new g'n'r album going?
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
    a new European Ramones online store has just been launched
    pretty cool stuff...strictly for Europeans only
    http://www.bravadolive.com/erol.html#5653x0&&

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:

boo what about the rest of us ?
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
    boo what about the rest of us ?
    theres always the other stores
    best one is at http://www.ramonesworld.com
    the official one at ramones.com sucks cos musictoday are a buncha wankers

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    theres always the other stores
    best one is at http://www.ramonesworld.com
    the official one at ramones.com sucks cos musictoday are a buncha wankers

THANX :)
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
    THANX :)
    no problem..pinheads must stick together :D

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:

wow, that's totally cool! :D
    omg, I just typed totally cool, what have I become? :p

must listen to the Ramones now!!! :D
  • Just listened to Needles and Pins followed up by California Sun.
    I want to go to Cali now!!!
    Wave came crashing...
    Just listened to Needles and Pins followed up by California Sun.
    I want to go to Cali now!!!

I like both songs. :) though I can't remember when was the last time I heard California Sun.. :eek: I wonder if I have it on the comp. must check! :D
    just bought Ramones Raw DVD today. :D
    haven't had the time to watch it yet though. :)
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    The Ramones are freakin' AWESOME!!! :D:D:D I'm a pinhead and I'm affected by their music :p

ROCK ON! :D

Juli
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • rage333rage333 Posts: 157
    I love the Ramones. I am in a band and I play guitar. We play alot of Zeppelin and Black Sabbath and stuff. One day I was like "Hey guys lets play some Ramones!" and our bassplayer was like "No it's not Challenging enough for me". Fucking stupid. Why do songs have to be hard to play? What happend to just wanting to play GOOD songs. Not taking anything away from Zeppelin or Sabbath but the Ramones are right up there with them in terms of songwriting and stuff. My band cant get their heads around the concept of "No solos". Anyways I love the Ramones.
    "when the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will be at peace"-Jimi Hendrix
  • TerryibleTerryible Posts: 462
    eMMI wrote:

I'm the same, i brought it last week as a belated xmas gift to myself, but haven't had time to watch it yet.
    26/02/1998 Wellington, 09/09/2006 Marseille, 16/09/2006 Verona
    23/09/2006 Berlin, 30/09/2006 Athens, 18/07/2007 London
    02/07/2009 Honolulu (EV Solo), 22/11/2009, Sydney, 29/11/2009 Christchurch
    eMMI wrote:
    good buy!
    have u bought the End of the Century dvd too? that's a good one as well.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    good buy!
    have u bought the End of the Century dvd too? that's a good one as well.

I just bought what I saw. :D
    so no, didn't buy it cause the store didn't have it.

gonna go home in a bit and watch it! :)