Comments

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,017
    teskeinc said:
    I could update Kamala’s platform in 2 min 

1. Hate Trump
    2. Abortions on Demand
    3. Control Grocery Prices 
    Yeah! You did it!

imagine leaving the house dressed like that.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,442
    teskeinc said:

1. Hate Trump
    2. Abortions on Demand
    dude, democrats do not want abortions on demand. you are being intellectually dishonest here and it is pointless to try to have a discussion with you.
    Wasn’t there a Planned Parenthood mobile clinic outside the DNC last week giving out free abortions and vasectomies?
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,551
    I don’t get the point of coming in here and shitting in the thread with bad takes, unserious responses and half assed Brietbart talking points. I mean, I guess if it’s fun for you, personally  don’t get the troll-y behavior. You certainly aren’t trying to win everyone over.
    Which brings up another point, it certainly seems like everyone’s mind is made up for the most part. So what are we even doing here? 
    Which brings up another point, it certainly seems like everyone’s mind is made up for the most part. So what are we even doing here? 
    I’m having a great time! I don’t know about you. Election Day will be here soon enough! Let’s enjoy the ride. I’ll be here on the first Wednesday in November….. I have a feeling it’s going to be real quiet tho.
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

1. Hate Trump
    2. Abortions on Demand
    dude, democrats do not want abortions on demand. you are being intellectually dishonest here and it is pointless to try to have a discussion with you.
    Wasn’t there a Planned Parenthood mobile clinic outside the DNC last week giving out free abortions and vasectomies?
    Um no.  The clinic is in the west loop.  And has no affiliation with the DNC. It takes two seconds of research to learn 
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

1. Hate Trump
    2. Abortions on Demand
    yeah it was there performing abortions at the time of birth. like daddy trump says they do.

I guess PJ44 and other "independents" are maintaining their intellectual integrity while the Marxists from the Bush, McCain and Romney teams have gone full Commie.  I knew it all along..

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4848567-ex-aides-trump-bush-mccain-romney-endorse-harris/

To me, it's this simple and that's why I said I'd support shitting on sidewalks compared to supporting Trump. 

“Of course, we have plenty of honest, ideological disagreements with Vice President Harris and Gov. Walz. That’s to be expected. The alternative, however, is simply untenable,” the Republicans wrote.

They added, “At home, another four years of Donald Trump’s chaotic leadership, this time focused on advancing the dangerous goals of Project 2025, will hurt real, everyday people and weaken our sacred institutions. Abroad, democratic movements will be irreparably jeopardized as Trump and his acolyte JD Vance kowtow to dictators like Vladimir Putin while turning their backs on our allies.”

mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

1. Hate Trump
    2. Abortions on Demand
    Um no.  The clinic is in the west loop.  And has no affiliation with the DNC. It takes two seconds of research to learn 
    you know that is too tall an ask, right?

mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

1. Hate Trump
    2. Abortions on Demand
    https://youtu.be/n4CpRI103es?si=EFMXDLUAiCI_QvSx

what part of near the United Center did you not understand?
    2020 Phoenix, SD

teskeinc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

1. Hate Trump
    2. Abortions on Demand

Um I don't understand how 20 blocks is next to the United Center.  
    teskeinc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

1. Hate Trump
    2. Abortions on Demand

And who the fuck cares anyways?  Democrats support reproductive rights. Do you think a woman that wanted to be pregnant and then walked by a clinic and said..."you know what, I'm just gonna have an abortion for the fuck of it".  Or a man is going to say, hey it's Wed, wasn't I supposed to get a vasectomy today?
    teskeinc said:
    I’m having a great time! I don’t know about you. Election Day will be here soon enough! Let’s enjoy the ride. I’ll be here on the first Wednesday in November….. I have a feeling it’s going to be real quiet tho.
    Just comes across as sports shit talking and personally I think it’s tacky af
    teskeinc said:
    Just comes across as sports shit talking and personally I think it’s tacky af
    another lib owned!!

just kidding, but you know that is how people like that want you to feel.

mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

1. Hate Trump
    2. Abortions on Demand

Um I don't understand how 20 blocks is next to the United Center.  
    lol 20 blocks is far af in chicago

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,125
    teskeinc said:
    That’s fine the ? Will you be here if it’s the other way around? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,612
    edited August 26
    Or manufacturing jobs at that FoxxCON plant in Ohio?
    that was Mn or Wis

ohio got intel. thanks to brandon. its not on schedule but the place is fucking huge....

superload #16 should deliver in a day or two.. 4 of which weighed 912k lbs...... yes almost a millon pounds.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    The sports-indication of politics has ruined political discourse.
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,179
    mickeyrat said:
    Or manufacturing jobs at that FoxxCON plant in Ohio?
    that was Mn or Wis

ohio got intel. thanks to brandon. its not on schedule but the place is fucking huge....

superload #16 should deliver in a day or two.. 4 of which weighed 912k lbs...... yes almost a millon pounds.
    What’s that in kilos?

I thought there was an Ohio plant shovel turn photo op that never came to fruition but I could be wrong? It may very well have been Wisconsin or Michigan. Too many failures, I mean winning, to keep track of unless you’re in the know with Faux.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    teskeinc said:
    Sure. I won’t be devastated if Trump loses, like you will if he wins. I’m not emotionally invested. I don’t hate Kamala, I just don’t think she’s done anything as VP to warrant a promotion. She’s done nothing in 5 weeks to change my mind thats she’s ready either. 
    2020 Phoenix, SD

teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    Sure. I won’t be devastated if Trump loses, like you will if he wins. I’m not emotionally invested. I don’t hate Kamala, I just don’t think she’s done anything as VP to warrant a promotion. She’s done nothing in 5 weeks to change my mind thats she’s ready either. 
    She didn't instigate a riot.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    teskeinc said:

1. Hate Trump
    2. Abortions on Demand
    I know saying abortion on demand is a right wing talking point, but have you thought of what that actually means and what you’re suggesting the alternative should be? 
  • Philly NJPhilly NJ Posts: 73
    Philly NJ said:
    teskeinc said:
    I dont see how it’s ammo for Trump. I’d rather my leaders be adapt and changed based on the times and the people they lead. A rigidity in ideology is problematic.

but you were talking about debate performance (I assume), not support.  I agree she was not supported but there were several candidates running. I don’t think running an unsuccessful campaign precludes you from trying again. 
    So it’s ok for her to run a far left leaning campaign because it was California but then pivot to a more center moderate campaign (if she ever has policies) in a Presidential run? Wouldn’t that create confusion or inauthenticity?

Democrats don’t care. They are voting on Trump hate only. Policy doesn’t matter. This is a question for the voters that actually matter. Independents and undecided in the 10 or so swing states.
    You can’t name two “far left leaning policies” of Kamala’s, beyond your faux talking points.
    Let's look at her actions. Her words certainly can't be trusted:

1. She supports DIE.
    2. She supports open borders.
    3. She supports censorship.
    4. She supports mandatory COVID vacs.
    5. She supports BLM rioters.

Do you have links or quotes in full context regarding 1-5?

POOTWH, and by extension, you, support 1/6 insurrectionists. Guess we’re even?

Three questions:

1. Did POOTWH legitimately lose the 2020 election?

2. In what year do you figure you’ll be replaced?

3. Was 9/11 an inside job?
    In a letter to Congress today, Zuckerberg just admitted to censoring at the request of Harris/Biden. 

Also, you mentioned 1/6 insurrectionists. Please remind us all who has been charged and convicted on "insurrection"?  Let's stick with facts, not the propaganda feed to all of us for years. If you don't have facts, move on.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,401
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

www.myspace.com
    mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    oh but they say they are going to start a civil war if she wins. does that trump instigating a riot?

Trump pivoting on abortion.  He thinks everyone is stupid and a mark, when it's only his base. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-shifts-abortion-messaging-angering-190745520.html
    mrussel1 said:
    Trump pivoting on abortion.  He thinks everyone is stupid and a mark, when it's only his base. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-shifts-abortion-messaging-angering-190745520.html
    dude pivoted a whole 360. what a maroon.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,125
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    I won’t be either I’ll just keep my retirement plan on course I have no problem living here for the summer and living in Chile for the summer and eventually living there permanently I’m turning 64 next month! I’m semi retired now I can live the rest of my days where I was born! I have a good life plan ahead! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Philly NJPhilly NJ Posts: 73
    mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    She sure supported BLM and others during the summer of destruction.  For history sake, please provide evidence of instigation.  I know many feel Trump did, but never heard him say or infer to enter the Capitol.  There are plenty of examples of elected Dems and supporters promoting violence.Internet is forever.  Should we compare lists?

My view is that Harris will likely win, by election fraud. See recent election in. Venezuela. Do you think that election had any fraud. They use the same machines we do.  Look at the vote margin from the  2020 election in GA, AZ, PA.  Would not take much to swing it.  Right now, especially in GA, the problems are starting to be more widely known. Would you agree to go back to paper ballots? Didn't seem to have all these problems with paper ballots and limited vote by mail. It is a mess.  Really, who ever loses will cry foul. Remember Hillary? Stacy Abrams?
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    I won’t be either I’ll just keep my retirement plan on course I have no problem living here for the summer and living in Chile for the summer and eventually living there permanently I’m turning 64 next month! I’m semi retired now I can live the rest of my days where I was born! I have a good life plan ahead! 
    Solid plan. Best of luck!
    2020 Phoenix, SD