** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,860
    As a catholic, that dude can fuck right off
  • Philly NJPhilly NJ Posts: 140
    brianlux said:
    In support of what I said a little earlier, instead of berating a group of people we disagree with (but do berate Trump and Vance, please, they deserve it), let's get out some information that might turn some of the MAGA people around.  Like, for example, this from Heather Cox Richardson's letter this evening.  Make photo copies of this and pass them around:

On Sunday, a bipartisan group of 741 national security leaders—some of the biggest names in the field—endorsed Harris. “To the American People,” they wrote. “We are former public servants who swore an oath to the Constitution. Many of us risked our lives for it. We are retired generals, admirals, senior noncommissioned officers, ambassadors, and senior civilian national security leaders. We are Republicans, Democrats, and Independents. We are loyal to the ideals of our nation—like freedom, democracy, and the rule of law—not to any one individual or party.

“We do not agree on everything, but we all adhere to two fundamental principles. First, we believe America’s national security requires a serious and capable Commander-in-Chief. Second, we believe American democracy is invaluable. Each generation has a responsibility to defend it. That is why we, the undersigned, proudly endorse Kamala Harris to be the next President of the United States.

“This election is a choice between serious leadership and vengeful impulsiveness. It is a choice between democracy and authoritarianism. Vice President Harris defends America’s democratic ideals, while former President Donald Trump endangers them.

“We do not make such an assessment lightly. We are trained to make sober, rational decisions. That is how we know Vice President Harris would make an excellent Commander-in-Chief, while Mr. Trump has proven he is not up to the job.”

Kinda reminds me of the 51 "national intelligence" experts that said the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation.  If I recall, Donald was POTUS for 4 years and I don't remember any "vengeful impulsiveness".  

Harris/Biden have presided over more evacuations of U.S. embassies—a total of 11—than any other presidential administration in U.S. history. 

I also recall Harris/Biden allowing Chinese spy balloons to cross the US, and lie about it. I recall the Harris/Biden vax mandate resulting in 1000s of highly trained Special Operation soldiers leaving the military.  So much more...

• Philly NJ said:

Cardinal Dolan on Kamala Harris snubbing the Catholic community by skipping the Al Smith charity dinner: "This hasn’t happened in 40 years since Walter Mondale turned down the invitation. And remember, he lost 49 out of 50 states."

Maybe Harris will reconsider...

oh you mean the catholic church with ever declining membership and a philosophy that is out of touch with the modern world? that catholic church?

harris doesn't need to spend her time there.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Philly NJ said:
    brianlux said:
    In support of what I said a little earlier, instead of berating a group of people we disagree with (but do berate Trump and Vance, please, they deserve it), let's get out some information that might turn some of the MAGA people around.  Like, for example, this from Heather Cox Richardson's letter this evening.  Make photo copies of this and pass them around:

On Sunday, a bipartisan group of 741 national security leaders—some of the biggest names in the field—endorsed Harris. “To the American People,” they wrote. “We are former public servants who swore an oath to the Constitution. Many of us risked our lives for it. We are retired generals, admirals, senior noncommissioned officers, ambassadors, and senior civilian national security leaders. We are Republicans, Democrats, and Independents. We are loyal to the ideals of our nation—like freedom, democracy, and the rule of law—not to any one individual or party.

“We do not agree on everything, but we all adhere to two fundamental principles. First, we believe America’s national security requires a serious and capable Commander-in-Chief. Second, we believe American democracy is invaluable. Each generation has a responsibility to defend it. That is why we, the undersigned, proudly endorse Kamala Harris to be the next President of the United States.

“This election is a choice between serious leadership and vengeful impulsiveness. It is a choice between democracy and authoritarianism. Vice President Harris defends America’s democratic ideals, while former President Donald Trump endangers them.

“We do not make such an assessment lightly. We are trained to make sober, rational decisions. That is how we know Vice President Harris would make an excellent Commander-in-Chief, while Mr. Trump has proven he is not up to the job.”

Kinda reminds me of the 51 "national intelligence" experts that said the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation.  If I recall, Donald was POTUS for 4 years and I don't remember any "vengeful impulsiveness".  

Harris/Biden have presided over more evacuations of U.S. embassies—a total of 11—than any other presidential administration in U.S. history. 

I also recall Harris/Biden allowing Chinese spy balloons to cross the US, and lie about it. I recall the Harris/Biden vax mandate resulting in 1000s of highly trained Special Operation soldiers leaving the military.  So much more...

you mean the chinese balloon that was shot down as soon as it was safe to do so? that balloon?

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,719
    I disagree tberg. Granted, disavowing Trump is the lowest of all bars, but whoever does so deserves some credit for doing it publicly. 
    In this environment absolutely. I don't care what anyone says. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    In a multi day operation on Nantucket Island, ICE’s Boston office announces they arrested four illegal aliens who are charged with raping or sexually assaulting Nantucket children or residents - all of whom were released from local custody despite the serious charges.

They include: Elmer Sola, a Salvadoran illegal alien who entered the U.S. as a gotaway and was charged last month with three counts of aggravated child rape. The victim was a Nantucket child.

Bryan Daniel Aldana-Arevalo, another Salvadoran illegal alien who entered the U.S. as a gotaway and was charged in July with raping a Nantucket child.

Gean Do Amaral Belafronte, a Brazilian illegal alien who entered the U.S. as a gotaway and was charged in June with sexually assaulting a Nantucket resident.

Felix Alberto Perez-Gomez, a previously deported Guatemalan illegal alien who re-entered the U.S. as a gotaway and was charged last month with sexually assaulting a Nantucket resident.

All four of these alleged sex offenders were gotaways, ICE says. They were all arrested by ICE on Nantucket - in sanctuary state Massachusetts. According to internal CBP data, there have been over 1.9 million known gotaways who successfully evaded apprehension & snuck into the U.S. during the Biden administration, tracked via cameras, sensors, footsign, etc.

Philly NJ said:
    brianlux said:

you mean the chinese balloon that was shot down as soon as it was safe to do so? that balloon?
    Do you really believe that? We want to know if you honestly believe that.
  • Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:
    brianlux said:

considering i watched an f-22 shoot it down, yeah.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,728
    Philly NJ said:
    brianlux said:

If I recall, Donald was POTUS for 4 years and I don't remember any "vengeful impulsiveness".  

Lol. Your mind needs a refresher. 

Luckily there were at least a few adults in his previous administration that prevented his vengeful impulsions from happening. Do not believe that to be the case should he win this time, however. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/24/us/politics/jeff-sessions-hillary-clinton-donald-trump.html

Mueller Report Reveals Trump’s Fixation on Targeting Hillary Clinton

• Share full article
    President Trump repeatedly asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions to prosecute Hillary Clinton.Credit...Erin Schaff for The New York Times
    • April 24, 2019

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Jeff Sessions had a tenuous hold on his job when President Trump called him at home in the middle of 2017. The president had already blamed him for recusing himself from investigations related to the 2016 election, sought his resignation and belittled him in private and on Twitter.

Now, Mr. Trump had another demand: He wanted Mr. Sessions to reverse his recusal and order the prosecution of Hillary Clinton.

“The ‘gist’ of the conversation,” according to the report by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, quoting Mr. Sessions, “was that the president wanted Sessions to unrecuse from ‘all of it.’”

Mr. Mueller’s report released last week brimmed with examples of Mr. Trump seeking to protect himself from the investigation. But his request of Mr. Sessions — and two similar ones detailed in the report — stands apart because it shows Mr. Trump trying to wield the power of law enforcement to target a political rival, a step that no president since Richard M. Nixon is known to have taken.

Advertisement

SKIP ADVERTISEMENT

And at the time Mr. Trump pressured Mr. Sessions, the president was already under investigation for potentially obstructing justice and knew that his top aides and cabinet members were being interviewed in that inquiry.

Mr. Trump wanted Mrs. Clinton investigated for her use of a private email server to conduct government business while secretary of state, the report said, even though investigators had examined her conduct and declined to bring charges in a case closed in 2016.

No evidence has emerged that Mr. Sessions ever ordered the case reopened. Like many of Mr. Trump’s aides, as laid out in the report and other accounts, Mr. Sessions instead declined to act, preventing Mr. Trump from crossing a line that might have imperiled his presidency.

A Guide to the Trump Investigations

Confused about the inquiries and legal cases involving former President Donald Trump and his allies? We’re here to help.

Instead, Mr. Sessions asked a Justice Department official in November 2017 to review claims by the president and his allies about Mrs. Clinton and the F.B.I.’s handling of the investigation into ties between Mr. Trump’s campaign and Russia. The department’s inspector general had already been scrutinizing the issues and painted a harsh portrait of the bureau in a report last year but found no evidence that politics had influenced the decision not to prosecute Mrs. Clinton.

It was unclear what effect the disclosures about Mr. Trump’s discussions with Mr. Sessions could have on the president as House Democrats consider whether to move forward with impeachment proceedings.

Prosecutors, defense lawyers and legal experts largely agree that in the justice system, it is worse for innocent people to be prosecuted and jailed — thus deprived of their freedom — than for a guilty person to go free.

“The loss of a case that should have been brought is never as bad as the harm of a case that shouldn’t have been brought,” said Samuel W. Buell, a professor of law at Duke University.

The report gave a detailed account of Mr. Trump’s bids to wield power. Nine months into office in October 2017, he reminded Mr. Sessions in a private meeting that he believed the Justice Department was failing to investigate people who truly deserved scrutiny and mentioned Mrs. Clinton’s emails.

Our politics reporters. Times journalists are not allowed to endorse or campaign for candidates or political causes. That includes participating in rallies and donating money to a candidate or cause.

Two days later, Mr. Trump repeated his desires publicly, accusing law enforcement officials in a pair of tweets of “a fix” in the Clinton inquiry and asking, “Where is Justice Dept?”

Advertisement

SKIP ADVERTISEMENT

A month later, Mr. Sessions found a way to satisfy Mr. Trump’s demands without opening a new investigation into Mrs. Clinton. He told Congress that he had asked the United States attorney in Utah, John W. Huber, to examine the allegations Mr. Trump and his allies made about Mrs. Clinton and the F.B.I. No charges have arisen from that examination, which is continuing.

But Mr. Trump wanted more. He pulled Mr. Sessions aside after a cabinet meeting in December 2017 and “again suggested that Sessions could ‘unrecuse,’” according to the report. A White House aide who witnessed the encounter believed Mr. Trump was talking about the since-closed Clinton investigation and the open Russia inquiry.

“I don’t know if you could unrecuse yourself,” Mr. Trump told Mr. Sessions, according to notes taken by the aide, Rob Porter. “You’d be a hero. Not telling you to do anything.”

Noting that Alan Dershowitz, a prominent lawyer and informal adviser to Mr. Trump, said Mr. Trump had the power to order an investigation, the president took pains to suggest he was not trying to influence the attorney general.

“I don’t want to get involved. I’m not going to get involved,” the president said, according to Mr. Porter’s notes. “I’m not going to do anything or direct you to do anything. I just want to be treated fairly.”

Advertisement

SKIP ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Sessions replied that he was “taking steps” and had a new leadership team in place at the F.B.I. “Professionals; will operate according to the law,” Mr. Porter wrote in his notes, according to the special counsel’s office.

Mr. Sessions never followed through on the demands to reopen the case against Mrs. Clinton.Credit...Chang W. Lee/The New York Times

By trying to have Mrs. Clinton prosecuted, Mr. Trump was following through on a campaign promise. At rallies, he often stood on stage denouncing her as crowds chanted, “Lock her up!”

“This reeks of a typical practice in authoritarian regimes where whoever attains power, they don’t just take over power peacefully, but they punish and jail their opponents,” said Matthew Dallek, a political historian and professor at George Washington University.

The report chronicled how Mr. Sessions fell further out of favor with Mr. Trump after he declined to commit to prosecuting Mrs. Clinton or to resume control of the Russia inquiry. Mr. Trump mixed private arm twisting with the bully pulpit of his Twitter account until he forced out Mr. Sessions in November.

Advertisement

SKIP ADVERTISEMENT

“I put in an attorney general that never took control of the Justice Department, Jeff Sessions,” Mr. Trump said on Fox News’s “Fox & Friends” in August 2018, according to the report.

Beyond Mr. Mueller’s report, there is evidence that Mr. Trump has continued to try to push the Justice Department to bend to his wishes. He told the White House counsel Donald F. McGahn II in April 2018 that he wanted the Justice Department to prosecute Mrs. Clinton and the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, two people familiar with the conversation have said.

Mr. Mueller’s report made no mention of the encounter with Mr. McGahn. He never conveyed the request to the Justice Department but had aides write Mr. Trump a memo that laid out the risks of impeachment or losing re-election if he took such a step.

Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, faulted the Obama administration for declining to prosecute Mrs. Clinton.

“It was crying out for prosecution,” said Mr. Giuliani, the former United States attorney in Manhattan. “I could have prosecuted that case with my eyes closed.”

Advertisement

SKIP ADVERTISEMENT

It was unclear from the report whether Mr. Trump appreciated the difference between using his power to target Mrs. Clinton and trying to insulate himself from law enforcement scrutiny, Mr. Buell noted. It is more likely, he said, that Mr. Trump simply viewed the Justice Department and the F.B.I. as institutions that worked for him.

“All of his demands fit into a picture that he believes the apparatus is mine,” Mr. Buell said.

Mr. Trump has kept up the public lashings of law enforcement officials and Mrs. Clinton. “There are no Crimes by me at all,” he wrote on Twitter on Wednesday. “All of the Crimes were committed by Crooked Hillary, the Dems, the DNC and Dirty Cops — and we caught them in the act!”

www.myspace.com
  • teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,668
    Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:
    brianlux said:

These people are so brainwashed by Rachel Maddow and Morning Joe there’s no getting through. You’ll see them here on Nov 6th asking each other where they went wrong.
  • What is with all of the angst and agita surrounding drag queens, anyway? They're not a new phenomenon! 
    We ran the Vermont City Marathon a few times; they used drag queens for crowd control along Church Street, it was fun and festive. :shrug:
    Back in the old days, in high school, some of the guys would dress up in the cheerleaders' outfits for Halloween or spirit days or whatever -- complete with nylons+hairy legs and stuffed bras. Nobody was traumatized, not even by the hairy legs.
    Seriously -- who cares? And why?
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • teskeinc said:
    Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:
    brianlux said:

These people are so brainwashed by Rachel Maddow and Morning Joe there’s no getting through. You’ll see them here on Nov 6th asking each other where they went wrong.
    no that will be you and the other 3 trumpers.

• Oh! What about the targeted audits of Comey and... McCabe, I think? The "financial autopsies"?
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,728
    Oh! What about the targeted audits of Comey and... McCabe, I think? The "financial autopsies"?
    Now imagine him with no guardrails...

www.myspace.com
  • I do, regularly. That's why I worry.
    What is with all of the angst and agita surrounding drag queens, anyway? They're not a new phenomenon! 
    We ran the Vermont City Marathon a few times; they used drag queens for crowd control along Church Street, it was fun and festive. :shrug:
    Back in the old days, in high school, some of the guys would dress up in the cheerleaders' outfits for Halloween or spirit days or whatever -- complete with nylons+hairy legs and stuffed bras. Nobody was traumatized, not even by the hairy legs.
    Seriously -- who cares? And why?
    I don’t care what you say… this is sickening!

https://youtu.be/jkZujRnHWNA?si=i-86vQYt-qkjAfoQ
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,364
    Philly NJ said:

Cardinal Dolan on Kamala Harris snubbing the Catholic community by skipping the Al Smith charity dinner: "This hasn’t happened in 40 years since Walter Mondale turned down the invitation. And remember, he lost 49 out of 50 states."

oh you mean the catholic church with ever declining membership and a philosophy that is out of touch with the modern world? that catholic church?

Yeah only 20% of the USA identify as Catholic...you'd run an amazing campaign...stick to message boards. ;)

It's getting smaller, but to write off 20% is a bold strategy!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Philly NJ said:

Yeah only 20% of the USA identify as Catholic...you'd run an amazing campaign...stick to message boards. ;)

she is pro choice. catholics are vehemently anti choice. i remember going to catholic church as a child and they would hand out graphic images of what abortions looked like and the priest would discuss it during his homily. 

there are 42 days before election day. you spend your time where you can win over voters. not where you can't. its like in sales and you are up against a number. you spend your time on revenue generating activities. don't waste it on clients/accounts that you can't sell to.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,506
    Philly NJ said:

I don't think 100% of Catholics care if she goes to the Al Smith dinner. 
    I do, regularly. That's why I worry.
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-3YDLRy8S9/?igsh=aDcwdGN4eTA0dTRh

Nickelodeon video for toddlers and pre-schoolers. This is ok? All fun and games? Yeah…. Right
    Kamala - Plan for lowering cost of living - Oprah

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAJqX3pybwD/?igsh=cjloNXdzYzVjOXds
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,792

It's a test:

A.  Hallucination
    B. Jigsaw puzzle based on a life-like painting
    A. A.I. illustration
    D.  Scene from a Nightmare on Elm Street.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,221
    approaching a clean sweep....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,860
    edited September 24
    It’s important to remember Cardinal Dolan was totally ok with kids getting molested in Milwaukee when he was Archbishop there. So his opinion on anything is worthless. 
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • P-diddy gone drop a big ol Oktoberfest surprise. 3D d’ing hard for that dolla!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Philly NJ said:
    brianlux said:

Nice try. Paragraphs 4 and 5 in the link to the actual letter signed by the 51.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-4393-d7aa-af77-579f9b330000

So, remind us, what month will you be replaced?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Al Smith Dinner - LOLOLOL
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    edited September 25
    This is Autumn Cordellione, he strangled a 11 month old baby to death. He is serving 55 years in prison  He wants a sex-change operation in prison. In Kamala’s America he/she/it gets one……on the American tax-payers dime. It’s not medically necessary, it’s an elective ($100,000) procedure. 

Post edited by teskeinc on
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,221
    edited September 25
    the credibilty of some here is sorely lacking. many have proved themselves, others can receive benefit of the doubt. a small subset garners an emphatic GTFOH
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    When Biden was coherent and destroyed Kamala in the debate. But “We love Joe!”

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-GfiHROnMw/?igsh=MWN0YWl4ODdkeGd1Yg==