** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,375
    teskeinc said:
    And an unnamed source. From a Murdoch publication. 
    Nothings true unless Morning Joe or Maddow reports it.
    You know that people on the left understand those programs aren’t news, right? They aren’t reporting anything. 
    seriously. who watches or pays attention to morning joe? they helped get trump elected the first time. most democrats do not believe they have any credibility.

joe is a republican by the way.
    LOL...I do!

If Stern isn't live I usually listen to MJ. Mainly for the guests. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 22,996
    teskeinc said:
    Nothings true unless Morning Joe or Maddow reports it.
    You know that people on the left understand those programs aren’t news, right? They aren’t reporting anything. 
    seriously. who watches or pays attention to morning joe? they helped get trump elected the first time. most democrats do not believe they have any credibility.

joe is a republican by the way.
    LOL...I do!

If Stern isn't live I usually listen to MJ. Mainly for the guests. 
    you need more than 2 channels, my dude.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    You spelled lying bullshit wrong
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774

Six House Dems vote with GOP to condemn Kamala Harris for 'border czar' role

Vice President Kamala Harris became Democrats' presumptive presidential nominee this week

Published July 25, 2024 11:10am EDT

The House of Representatives voted along bipartisan lines to condemn Vice President Kamala Harris' handling of the U.S. southern border, the first piece of legislation targeting Harris since she became the Democrats' presumptive 2024 nominee.

Six Democrats joined all Republicans in voting for the measure, which passed 220-196.

The House Democrats who voted for the resolution are Reps. Jared Golden, D-Maine, Marie Gluesenkamp Perez, D-Wash., Mary Peltola, D-Alaska, Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, Don Davis, D-N.C., and Yadira Caraveo, D-Colo.

For years, Republicans have accused Harris of failing her job as "border czar" after President Biden handed her the task of mitigating the "root causes" of illegal immigration in 2021.

It's quickly becoming the cornerstone of GOP-led attacks against Harris as she gears up for an expected head-to-head race with former President Trump. But the six moderate Democrats who voted to condemn Harris amount to a scathing rebuke of their party's likely presidential candidate – despite dozens of left-wing lawmakers rushing to endorse her.

During debate on the bill, House GOP Conference Chair Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., who is leading the effort, accused Harris of overseeing "failed and dangerous policies as Joe Biden's border czar that caused the most catastrophic border crisis in this nation's history."

House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Mark Green, R-Tenn., similarly opened debate with, "We've been told that Vice President Harris' job was to find the root causes of the crisis. Turns out to do so she could have just looked in the mirror."

Democrats, however, accused Republicans of being openly political in their motivations.

"Testing new campaign messaging is not a good use of the House's time," said Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., the top Democrat on the Homeland Security Committee.

Thompson called the bill a "second-rate attempt at election interference," adding, "Perhaps it's also an ethics violation, since my Republican colleagues are blatantly using House resources for campaign purposes. And like so much other campaign literature, this political resolution is premised on falsehoods and supported by cherry-picked statistics."

House Majority Whip Tom Emmer, R-Minn., told Fox News Digital, "The mainstream media can try to rewrite history all they want, but the American people know the truth and our House Republican majority will remind them. Kamala Harris is Biden's border czar, and the unprecedented invasion at our borders is hers to own."

Left-wing lawmakers opposing the resolution also argued that Harris' mission to tackle the root causes of migration was not a directive to oversee border security and operations.

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., accused Republicans of "making up" the border czar title in his weekly press conference on Thursday.

The resolution is the House's last vote before Congress recesses for the month of August, to return after Labor Day.

Fox News Digital reached out to the White House for comment.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,121
    Don’t worry Sheckels once he deports all the brown immigrants or sends them to concentration camps who will pick all the rotting fruits and produce that we enjoy every day? Don’t say the white kids they haven’t done those jobs in decades! I’ve yet to see a white man cutting lawns here on Long Island I’ve yet to see a white kid climbing a 60 foot oak tree to cut it down! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,545
    Hot take: 

There is zero issue with how the border has been managed these past 3.5 years. Stay the course. its been fine. 

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,388
    Hot take: 

There is zero issue with how the border has been managed these past 3.5 years. Stay the course. its been fine. 

Maga does not want to solve the "boarder" issue anyway. What do they care?
    www.myspace.com

The media's sudden rejection of Kamala Harris' 'border czar' label

A wave of outlets, including CNN, MSNBC and Axios, are denouncing the label as Harris becomes presumptive Dem nominee

Published July 25, 2024 11:58am EDT

There's been a dramatic push by the legacy media to neutralize one of Vice President Kamala Harris' biggest vulnerabilities since becoming the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee: her longstanding "border czar" label.

Harris was widely dubbed the "border czar" after President Biden tasked her in March 2021 to address the root causes of mass migration from Central and South America. While the Biden administration has rejected the title, the term was widely used by her critics and even embraced by multiple news organizations, at least until she ascended to the top of the ticket. 

Axios went viral Wednesday with its report about the "border confusion" that has haunted Harris, telling readers "the Trump campaign and Republicans have tagged Harris repeatedly with the 'border czar' title — which she never actually had."

However, critics cited Axios' own reporting from 2021 saying that Biden had appointed Harris "border czar." Axios later added an editor's note stating "This article has been updated and clarified to note that Axios was among the news outlets that incorrectly labeled Harris a ‘border czar’ in 2021."

"The propaganda press working so hard to erase the fact that Kamala Harris was put in charge of the border shows not only what a vulnerability her role in the border is but also what a huge vulnerability her general incompetence is," The Federalist editor-in-chief Mollie Hemingway reacted on X.

CNN had a similarly drastic change of heart. CNN correspondent Ed Lavandera and CNN commentator Alyssa Farah Griffin both referred to Harris as the "border czar" in 2021 and 2023, respectively. 

This week, the network repeatedly rebuked the label. 

"The Biden team didn't declare her the border czar," CNN's Kasie Hunt said Wednesday morning. "They wanted her to work on kind of the root causes of immigration."

"What [former President Trump] said about Harris and immigration was not true. She was never appointed border czar," fellow CNN anchor John Berman also said Wednesday. 

Fox News Digital asked multiple news organizations, including CNN and Axios, to explain their vocal shift away from the "border czar" label for Harris. None responded to the inquiries. 

MSNBC host Symone Sanders, who previously served as Harris' chief spokeswoman in the Biden administration before joining the network, lumped in the border czar claims against her former boss with "misinformation" about the VP.

"People are going to have to challenge the misinformation," Sanders said on "Morning Joe" Wednesday. "You already hear folks talking about the 'border czar.' She wasn't the 'border czar.' She did diplomacy in Central America, but the campaign is going to have to make that case."

A clip went viral of left-wing media figure Ron Filipkowski previously calling Harris "the border czar" on MSNBC, after he posted on social media that Axios was incorrect to use the term.

ABC's Jonathan Karl sang from the same sheet of music, saying "She wasn't the border czar. That's what Republicans labeled her. She was given the job of dealing with all the migration that was coming up from Central America. But they will portray her as the one that was in charge of the border, which of course is issue No. 1 for Republicans."

CBS News pushed back on the label with multiple segments dedicated to the subject on its streaming channel. 

"Vice President Harris was not a border czar," CBS anchor John Dickerson declared in one of the segments before a correspondent elaborated on what her role was. 

Media "fact checkers" rushed to defend Harris. PolitiFact gave the claim from the RNC that as border czar Harris was "put in charge of stopping illegal immigration" a "Mostly False" rating. USA Today similarly ruled it "false" to say she was "put in charge of the border" and that her role was "more limited" than what a border czar would do. 

Several other outlets also bent over backwards to separate Harris from the label. TIME Magazine ran the headline "Kamala Harris Was Never Biden’s ‘Border Czar.’ Here’s What She Really Did," calling the label "misleading" while admitting it had become a "political liability." 

NPR said conservatives "made up the inaccurate term ‘border czar,’" insisting the role of controlling the border belongs to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. The Washington Post accused the Trump campaign of "falsely branding her the nation's ‘border czar'" in a campaign ad. 

The New York Times got ahead of other news organizations, printing the headline "Why Republicans Keep Calling Kamala Harris the ‘Border Czar" on July 17, four days before Biden announced his exit from the race. 

"Ms. Harris was not, in fact, appointed border czar, nor was she tasked with addressing the broader problems plaguing the border itself," the Times wrote last week. "Rather she was deputized by President Biden with the diplomatic mission of solving the ‘root causes’ of migration from countries like Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras, tackling the issues that spur people to flee in the first place, like drug violence and lack of economic opportunity."

• Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,271
    I mean, she didn't have any actual power to stop people from seeking asylum at the border. I really don't know if any progress was made with improving living conditions with the Northern Triangle nations. Certainly a tall task.

What I do know is Trump squashed the bipartisan, aggressively conservative border deal. He publicly cited winning the election as the reason, against what is perceived to be the country's best interests. This is not secret or anything.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21;
    Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,375
    It's still so funny how tRump's big solution was this stupid wall that Mexico was going to pay for. That never happened.

But yeah let's blame Kamala instead of recognizing that tRump never did what he said he was going to do and then squashed the bipartisan bill.

I do give the GOP credit for not droning on about deficits anymore. I guess they realized that tRumpy added a lot to it and the argument kind of died.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Oh if a handful of tv commentators said it and not the administration, it MUST be true. 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    If it comes from a murdoch inc "news" source  than it must be true.

• teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,432
    I mean, she didn't have any actual power to stop people from seeking asylum at the border. I really don't know if any progress was made with improving living conditions with the Northern Triangle nations. Certainly a tall task.

What I do know is Trump squashed the bipartisan, aggressively conservative border deal. He publicly cited winning the election as the reason, against what is perceived to be the country's best interests. This is not secret or anything.
    Kommie improved the Northern Triangle greatly. She had 15 million move here!  All that’s left is to raise our taxes to pay for their better life. Free healthcare and education. Best Border Czar ever!
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,613
    teskeinc said:

Kommie improved the Northern Triangle greatly. She had 15 million move here!  All that’s left is to raise our taxes to pay for their better life. Free healthcare and education. Best Border Czar ever!
    Breaking Down the Immigration Figures - FactCheck.org

Encounters on the southern border of those trying to enter the U.S. without authorization have gone up significantly under President Joe Biden. Government statistics show that in the initial processing of millions of encounters, 2.5 million people have been released into the U.S. and 2.8 million have been removed or expelled.

But let's not let facts get in the way of things.

This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    teskeinc said:

Encounters on the southern border of those trying to enter the U.S. without authorization have gone up significantly under President Joe Biden. Government statistics show that in the initial processing of millions of encounters, 2.5 million people have been released into the U.S. and 2.8 million have been removed or expelled.

Do you ever use any kind of common sense thinking before you post? If that was true why would Kommie Harris be trying to distance herself from Border Czar? They want nothing of that failure attached to her it’s a liability. 

2.5 million was a conservative estimate for just 2023. No one really knows the number. 10 million is a conservative number under Biden’s tenure. Kommie would be a hero and celebrated if it was only 2.5 and immigration wouldn’t be the #2 issue of the failed Biden agenda.

2020 Phoenix, SD

Why did Donald Trump kill the border bill? Doesn't Donald Trump want to solve the issue at the border? 

Is he confused? Should he maybe just drop out of the race at this point? He is really, really old. 
    www.myspace.com

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4459861-trump-praises-collapse-of-bipartisan-border-deal/

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: ‘I think it’s dead’

BY FILIP TIMOTIJA - 02/09/24 10:57 PM ET
    Republican presidential candidate former President Donald Trump speaks at the National Rifle Association’s Presidential Forum in Harrisburg, Pa., Friday, Feb. 9, 2024. (AP Photo/Matt Rourke)

Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took months to negotiate. 

Trump urged Republicans to vote against the bill before it was unveiled last Sunday, arguing its passage would be a political victory for President Biden in the election-year matchup that is likely to feature both men as their respective party nominees. 

The former president took pleasure in contributing to the bill’s failure Friday in remarks to members of the National Rifle Association in Harrisburg, Pa.

“You give illegals taxpayer-funded lawyers, so they have millions of dollars in this agreement, in this deal, which we by the way killed,” Trump said during his speech, highlighted by Mediaite, potentially referring to a measure in bill that would have provided immigration lawyers to unaccompanied children under 13.

“I think we killed it. I think it’s dead! But you can never say it because bad bills always come back to life because these guys make a lot of money with bad bills,” he added. “But they give millions, tens of millions of dollars that’s down there to lawyers to represent the illegal immigrants that come into our country. It’s not even believable.”

While some Senate Republicans took issue with Trump facilitating the process of tanking the legislation, GOP leaders in the House stated that the bill — negotiated by Sens. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), Kyrsten Sinema (I-Ariz.) and James Lankford (R-Okla.) — was already “dead on arrival.”

The bill’s failure comes after Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) argued earlier this week that the deal would crack down on the huge flow of migrants across the border and possibly would be the last chance for years to reform immigration law.

But, he faced a big political headwind from Trump, who called on GOP lawmakers to reject any deal that didn’t give them “everything” they wanted.

Republicans backed away from the package Tuesday, deriding the process used to write the legislation and heaping criticism on provisions they claimed would allow 5,000 migrants into the country each day — an issue Republican negotiators ultimately could not refute.

www.myspace.com
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,157
    teskeinc said:
    Poncier said:
    teskeinc said:

Do you ever use any kind of common sense thinking before you post? If that was true why would Kommie Harris be trying to distance herself from Border Czar? They want nothing of that failure attached to her it’s a liability. 

2.5 million was a conservative estimate for just 2023. No one really knows the number. 10 million is a conservative number under Biden’s tenure. Kommie would be a hero and celebrated if it was only 2.5 and immigration wouldn’t be the #2 issue of the failed Biden agenda.

Many people are saying it could be as high as 125 million, 150 million maybe even 175 million! A lot like unemployment is really 15%, 20% maybe even 30%! Many people are saying.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 22,996
    teskeinc said:
    Poncier said:
    teskeinc said:

are you aware that "border czar" is not an actual government position?

how many felonies is harris convicted of?
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    teskeinc said:
    Poncier said:
    teskeinc said:

are you aware that "border czar" is not an actual government position?

how many felonies is harris convicted of?
    You can’t stop thinking of Trump! You must secretly love him. 
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,985
    Why did Donald Trump kill the border bill? Doesn't Donald Trump want to solve the issue at the border? 

Is he confused? Should he maybe just drop out of the race at this point? He is really, really old. 
    Thats not nearly as important as how / why Biden came to get pushed out of the race. Thats the only topic conservatives are oh so worried about. Never mind the old dementia addled rapist / felon / wannabe dictator who stole our nation’s confidential secrets. Maybe like susan Collins said, he probably learned his lesson & he can maybe be trusted w/ the presidency again? 

He killed the bill when he wasn’t President? OK. Biden and Kommie are open border administrations. It’s cool, just own it. If there wasn’t an issue with the handling of the border no one would be worried about it. Including your far left governors and mayors that handle the immigrants in NY and Chicago, requesting federal funds monthly for debit cards and hotel rooms.

2020 Phoenix, SD

Thats not nearly as important as how / why Biden came to get pushed out of the race. Thats the only topic conservatives are oh so worried about. Never mind the old dementia addled rapist / felon / wannabe dictator who stole our nation’s confidential secrets. Maybe like susan Collins said, he probably learned his lesson & he can maybe be trusted w/ the presidency again? 
    Can you add Russian collusion to your list and Ukraine perfect phone call. Thanks
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,985
    So edgy. 
    edited July 25
    teskeinc said:

He killed the bill when he wasn’t President?

This is at best disingenuous, at worst ignorant. You know he asked congressional republicans and Mike Johnson to scuttle it so it would help his re-election chances. It was widely reported. He even bragged about it. 
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
    teskeinc said:

He killed the bill when he wasn’t President?

This is at best disingenuous, at worst ignorant. You know he asked congressional republicans and Mike Johnson to scuttle it so it would help his re-election chances. It was widely reported. He even bragged about it. 
    Did Trump cure cancer as well? If Trump can pass and stop bills as an average US citizen, imagine what he can accomplish starting January 2025! 
    2020 Phoenix, SD

edited July 25
    Emerson poll released, swing states, 7/25 first after Harris replaced 

2020 Phoenix, SD

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,157
    teskeinc said:
    Emerson poll released, swing states, 7/25 first after Harris replaced 

All within the margin of error I’m sure. Hardly a dominant showing from this guy.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©