So many dogwhistles
    So many lies

The orange savior sycophants will believe anything

ALL HAIL THE ORANGE SAVIOR!
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,548
    edited July 26
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    Why did Donald Trump kill the border bill? Doesn't Donald Trump want to solve the issue at the border? 

Is he confused? Should he maybe just drop out of the race at this point? He is really, really old. 
    He killed the bill when he wasn’t President?

This is at best disingenuous, at worst ignorant. You know he asked congressional republicans and Mike Johnson to scuttle it so it would help his re-election chances. It was widely reported. He even bragged about it. 
    Did Trump cure cancer as well? If Trump can pass and stop bills as an average US citizen, imagine what he can accomplish starting January 2025! 
    Is he not the leader of the GOP? Again, this disingenuousness is tiring unless you are just looking to troll. 

Yes, we know. We read Project 2025 and that’s why people are concerned. 
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,439
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    Why did Donald Trump kill the border bill? Doesn't Donald Trump want to solve the issue at the border? 

Is he confused? Should he maybe just drop out of the race at this point? He is really, really old. 

This is at best disingenuous, at worst ignorant. You know he asked congressional republicans and Mike Johnson to scuttle it so it would help his re-election chances. It was widely reported. He even bragged about it. 
    Did Trump cure cancer as well? If Trump can pass and stop bills as an average US citizen, imagine what he can accomplish starting January 2025! 
    Is he not the leader of the GOP? Again, this disingenuousness is tiring unless you are just looking to troll. 

Oh my God! Project 2025 again! Maybe they stopped the immigration bill too? No one cares, it’s comedy at this point. Go celebrate Hamas on the Project 2025 thread with the rest of the radical left posters over there!
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,556
    So many conspiracy theories
    So many dogwhistles
    So many lies

Pay no heed.  They're not worth your time.  It's as  bating, nonsense and, at this point, desperation.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:
    So many conspiracy theories
    So many dogwhistles
    So many lies

Pay no heed.  They're not worth your time.  It's as  bating, nonsense and, at this point, desperation.
    Check the polls my friend. Kamala can’t save you. Just trying to limit the damage in House and Senate. It’s possible a super majority could happen. No one supports Hamas, Prop 47 and the destruction of the country like Kamala led in SF. She makes Bernie Sanders look like a moderate. 😂😂😂😂 But at least Morning Joe will entertain you for 4.5 more years as you commiserate with the forum radicals.
    2020 Phoenix, SD

edited July 26
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Oh my God! Project 2025 again! Maybe they stopped the immigration bill too? No one cares, it’s comedy at this point. Go celebrate Hamas on the Project 2025 thread with the rest of the radical left posters over there!
    I don’t get what you are trying to do here. You certainly aren’t using the rhetoric to convince or win people over to your POV. And you aren’t discussing this stuff in good faith and the generalization is tiresome. 
    It’s just weird to roll in here and taunt people. I don’t get the purpose of it. 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

I don’t get what you are trying to do here. You certainly aren’t using the rhetoric to convince or win people over to your POV. And you aren’t discussing this stuff in good faith and the generalization is tiresome. 
    Trollerd gonna troll
    Its all about part of the murdoch inc playbook

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,615
    teskeinc said:
    Poncier said:
    teskeinc said:
    I mean, she didn't have any actual power to stop people from seeking asylum at the border. I really don't know if any progress was made with improving living conditions with the Northern Triangle nations. Certainly a tall task.

What I do know is Trump squashed the bipartisan, aggressively conservative border deal. He publicly cited winning the election as the reason, against what is perceived to be the country's best interests. This is not secret or anything.
    Kommie improved the Northern Triangle greatly. She had 15 million move here!  All that’s left is to raise our taxes to pay for their better life. Free healthcare and education. Best Border Czar ever!
    Breaking Down the Immigration Figures - FactCheck.org

Encounters on the southern border of those trying to enter the U.S. without authorization have gone up significantly under President Joe Biden. Government statistics show that in the initial processing of millions of encounters, 2.5 million people have been released into the U.S. and 2.8 million have been removed or expelled.

But let's not let facts get in the way of things.

Do you ever use any kind of common sense thinking before you post? If that was true why would Kommie Harris be trying to distance herself from Border Czar? They want nothing of that failure attached to her it’s a liability. 

2.5 million was a conservative estimate for just 2023. No one really knows the number. 10 million is a conservative number under Biden’s tenure. Kommie would be a hero and celebrated if it was only 2.5 and immigration wouldn’t be the #2 issue of the failed Biden agenda.

Pretty funny comeback when actual facts dispute your made up figures.
    Try the veal, you're here all week.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

These are radical leftist liberals. I’m not trying to convince anyone. I’m not even a Republican or a Trump supporter but if you say anything that deviates from any of the left wing propaganda machine you are discounted as a MAGA or red hat wearer (I guess that makes your kind feel superior). You feel empowered because of a majority radical 10-15 of the same posters posting the same rhetoric over and over and over again. It’s entertainment to me that one man can control the thoughts and minds on a minute, hourly and daily basis, not for just the week or so I’ve been back posting but 8-9 years now.

Theres 10s of thousands of posts, maybe more of it. It is absolutely amazing how much time and energy has been wasted trying to justify one’s political views to the same people.
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,394
    It’s just weird to roll in here and taunt people. I don’t get the purpose of it. 
    They're scared and cannot defend their positions. 

Idiocracy. 
    www.myspace.com
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,007
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    Poncier said:
    teskeinc said:
    I mean, she didn't have any actual power to stop people from seeking asylum at the border. I really don't know if any progress was made with improving living conditions with the Northern Triangle nations. Certainly a tall task.

What I do know is Trump squashed the bipartisan, aggressively conservative border deal. He publicly cited winning the election as the reason, against what is perceived to be the country's best interests. This is not secret or anything.
    Kommie improved the Northern Triangle greatly. She had 15 million move here!  All that’s left is to raise our taxes to pay for their better life. Free healthcare and education. Best Border Czar ever!
    Breaking Down the Immigration Figures - FactCheck.org

Encounters on the southern border of those trying to enter the U.S. without authorization have gone up significantly under President Joe Biden. Government statistics show that in the initial processing of millions of encounters, 2.5 million people have been released into the U.S. and 2.8 million have been removed or expelled.

But let's not let facts get in the way of things.

Do you ever use any kind of common sense thinking before you post? If that was true why would Kommie Harris be trying to distance herself from Border Czar? They want nothing of that failure attached to her it’s a liability. 

2.5 million was a conservative estimate for just 2023. No one really knows the number. 10 million is a conservative number under Biden’s tenure. Kommie would be a hero and celebrated if it was only 2.5 and immigration wouldn’t be the #2 issue of the failed Biden agenda.

are you aware that "border czar" is not an actual government position?

how many felonies is harris convicted of?
    You can’t stop thinking of Trump! You must secretly love him. 
    says the poster that has probably given him money.

answer my questions, please.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    teskeinc said:

Uh huh. If this is such an important issue to him, why would he tell maga republicans to vote against it? Does he really care about immigration? Does he really only care about himself? Is he old and confused? Does he believe Hannibal Lecter is real? He should probably just drop out of the race at this point. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gsR001be-U

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/29/trump-republicans-border-deal-senate-immigration

https://newrepublic.com/post/181896/senate-republicans-kill-border-deal-suck-trump

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4459861-trump-praises-collapse-of-bipartisan-border-deal/

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-shannon-bream-confronts-republican-byron-donalds-killing-border-deal-trump-1875392

www.myspace.com
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

trump wouldn't cure cancer if he could. would probably call cancer patients suckers and losers. he is the ultimate pos.

Idiocracy. 
    why to vocal trump supporters constantly post on here that they are not trump supporters? they should at least be honest. there is more dignity in it.

they have no positions to defend, juggler. it's all just hate and trying to own the libs. 

Idiocracy. 
    why to vocal trump supporters constantly post on here that they are not trump supporters? they should at least be honest. there is more dignity in it.

they have no positions to defend, juggler. it's all just hate and trying to own the libs. 
    I love their overconfidence though. A red wave is upon us yet again. lol.
    www.myspace.com
  • IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,677
    Obamas on board…

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,993
    edited July 26
    Obamas on board…
    Trump cited Obama’s lack of endorsement as a reason to punk out of the debate. 
    He’ll have to come up w/ another excuse now. 
  • lindamarie73lindamarie73 Posts: 386
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

These are radical leftist liberals. I’m not trying to convince anyone. I’m not even a Republican or a Trump supporter but if you say anything that deviates from any of the left wing propaganda machine you are discounted as a MAGA or red hat wearer (I guess that makes your kind feel superior). You feel empowered because of a majority radical 10-15 of the same posters posting the same rhetoric over and over and over again. It’s entertainment to me that one man can control the thoughts and minds on a minute, hourly and daily basis, not for just the week or so I’ve been back posting but 8-9 years now.

Theres 10s of thousands of posts, maybe more of it. It is absolutely amazing how much time and energy has been wasted trying to justify one’s political views to the same people.
    You are really becoming one of my favorites around here in this  rotten brain infested echo chamber.   Please keep it up, it’s quite entertaining watching you school the “know it all’s” around here.  The hypocrisy of this place has no boundaries.  Once you get the troll rep you know that you have hit the nerve of reality..  Just remember, this forum is all some people have for acceptance and belonging , so take pitty on them… Aloha

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,384
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

this is you! you show up and say your not a MAGA yet you spout MAGA garbage
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    edited July 26
    Initial polling continues to be an improvement from Joe

www.myspace.com
    edited July 26
    Personally, I don’t really put a ton of stock in polling until after Labor Day. We still have a VP pick news cycle and a convention news cycle. I think the real horse race begins in September. But these polls are nice to see. 
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

These are radical leftist liberals. I’m not trying to convince anyone. 
    Then what are you doing? Because you aren’t engaging in a discussion. It just seems to be ad hominem, generalized, broad brush attacks (there are nuances to liberal PtsOV). 

And to be clear, you don’t support Trump or conservatism, you JUST hate liberals?
    Personally, I don’t really put a ton of stock in polling until after Labor Day. We still have a VP pick news cycle and a convention news cycle. I think the real horse race begins in September. But these polls are nice to see. 
    Polling is the reason Biden dropped out. 
    www.myspace.com
    Oh I get it. And polls are legit. I’m just not ready to get fired up and live and die by every poll just yet. 
    Oh I get it. And polls are legit. I’m just not ready to get fired up and live and die by every poll just yet. 
    Takes a few weeks for it all to bake in but gauging the new nominees effectiveness is interesting to me.

Also interesting is that Trump has basically gotten no bump after having a bullet possibly graze the tip of his ear, naming his running mate, and holding his convention. 
    www.myspace.com