Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• jagerweisjagerweis Los Angeles, CA Posts: 152
    edited February 21
    PhartN said:
    Mawky1103 said:
    Looks like I was shut out, so just wanted to clarify, the general public sale for shows start at 10AM Friday, and we will be notified  tomorrow after entering through Ticketmaster if we can participate in this sale by receiving a unique code for a chance to secure tickets? 

You have to have already registered for verified fan (I think it closed on 2/18). If selected, you will receive a code tomorrow night that you can use on Friday (all shows at 10am except for Chicago which is 12pm).  

When signing up for verified fan you had to pick a show that you wanted (not sure if you could register for multiple or not?)
    All shows at 10 AM Local Venue time...except for Chi...read my post a few pages back realted.
    Hi - does anyone know if we do get a Ticketmaster code if we can buy a show we didn’t sign up for?  I was hoping to get Philly N1 through 10c, but doesn’t look like that’s panning out.  I signed up for the Ticketmaster Verifiy for Fenway tix so my friends and I can all sit together at the show.  Would like the option to buy Philly tix as well.  
    Not entirely sure. But it seemed like in previous years, if you got a code, it worked for most shows.
    Ok, great.  I didn’t have the foresight to think I wouldn’t get tix through the 10c.  Thanks!
    I personally haven't tried, as I've been "waitlisted" every year. But I believe I remember people posting that the code they received worked for other shows as well.
    I think I experienced that in 2022, but for the 2023 shows you could only access the show for which you were verified.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    sorry to be blunt, 99.9% no more winners here.....prob past due 24 hours, only credit card issues fixed here n there

onto Friday people
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,339
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Zod said:
    O-W said:
    I low-key miss the way things were WAAAAAY back.  I joined in 1998 and we could only pick two tickets total for a given tour.  It became a matter of strategy figuring out how far I would be willing to travel and what locations would have the fewest 10C members.  That resulted in me being 3rd row in Boise in 2000 - the closest I've been for a seated show, and I had an amazing time.  It wasn't perfect but it was fun!
    Boise was awesome.  We had 6th row.  We pulled an all nighter driving from Portland.  Instead of getting in line, we checked into our hotel super early and slept.  We picked up our tickets later in the afternoon. It was only then we found out there were so few 10c'ers at the show, that they didn't bother with seniority by sections (like they did the rest of that tour).  Had we shown up and lined up when we got to Boise around 7am we might of been front row.

That is something I don't miss though.  The seniority by sections thing of the 2000 tour.   It made everyone line up at the same time, too early.   The Seattle 2000 lineups were crazy :)
    Yeah, while it was kind of fun not knowing where you were going to sit, those lines were sometimes atrocious. I think it was alpine valley (2003?) where we almost missed the start of the show?

But went to Virginia Beach and was pleasantly surprised with front row.  

I think I am in the minority, but I dont like GA.  Maybe I am too old for it.  But I dont like not having a specified spot.  If I go to the bathroom, I feel like I cant find my place, etc.  Too much crowding.  

Or those that fail to respect space. Then you have the ones that show up later yet think they are entitled to work their way towards the front and attempt to cut in front of you in the Pit when there is like 6 inches of room in front of you... it gets a taxing @ times. Especially when some are under the influence or just plain rude.  
    At LA Night 2 in 2022, a guy tried to bullrush the stage about eight songs into the set. I am somewhat physically strong so, as he came by on my left, I reached out with my left arm and stopped him, and then flung him to the right. The gentleman immediately to my right, who was about 6' 7" and 275 pounds, took the handoff and flung the guy backwards about 20 feet. I was credited with the assist, but the gentleman to my right got the goal.

Incidentally, this happened during "Even Flow," and I thought, "Well, this was the most exciting 'Even Flow' I've seen in a while."
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • efroten2efroten2 Posts: 81
    on2legs said:
    Does the commemorative ticket have seat locations?

yes
    To clarify - The tickets will have seat locations printed on them, the commemorative email confirmations that just started rolling out do not show the seat locations.
    1994: Bridge School Night 2
    1995: Sacramento, San Jose
    1998: Sacramento
    2001: Bridge School Night 2
    2003: St. Louis, Champaign, Irvine 1, Irvine 2, Chicago, East Troy, Noblesville
    2004: Grand Rapids
    2006: Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Cleveland, Milwaukee 2
    2007: Chicago (The Vic), Chicago (Lolla)
    2009: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
    2010: Noblesville
    2013: Chicago, San Diego
    2014: St. Louis, Milwaukee
    2016: Chicago 1 & 2
    2018: Chicago 1 & 2
    2011: PJ20 1 & 2
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,428
    CROJAM95 said:
    sorry to be blunt, 99.9% no more winners here.....prob past due 24 hours, only credit card issues fixed here n there

onto Friday people
    ouch man....just ouch
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    pjl44 said:
    BF25394 said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:
    mpedone said:
    GA/P1 - feels like its own GA only option.  The GA pit is a different color.
    P1 is the blue
    P2 was the orange

It wasn't particularly clear but I feel like the P stands for price. Since seated/GA are the same price they get tagged with the P1

Except that the option said "GA or P1 Reserved - Standing or Seating", so it wasn't just price.
    Correct

It is possible that the Reserved P1 in option one refers to the seats on the floor, while the Reserved P1 in option two refers to the sections in the lower bowl of the arena (with Reserved P2 being the sections in the upper bowl of the arena).

I speculated earlier that there were no doubt people who did not choose all three options and that this would result in better chances of those people being shut out, and this thread is proving that assertion right. People may have had different reasons for not checking all three boxes. Some preferred getting no ticket to getting a ticket in P2. Some did not read the instructions. Some did not understand the instructions. Some did not believe the instructions. Whatever the reason, the result is that some people who would have gotten tickets if they had selected all three options ended up not getting tickets.
    Reasonable response. I agree that the instructions were confusing or perhaps illogical, but I followed them anyway. My 2 shows had only the first 2 options. I chose both options and got Reserved for both shows. 
    Just to be clear, because you're using the word "agree"-- I don't think the instructions were confusing or illogical. I thought they were clear, and so did both of the other club members I talked to before submitting my requests.
    Do these two people have the same chance of getting drawn for P1 seats? Yes/no and why?

Person A: Checked GA/P1 and did not draw GA
    Person B: Checked GA/P1 & P1 and did not draw GA
    No, they don't have the same odds. Person A was only in one drawing. Person B was in two drawings. The first drawing filled out GA and the floor seats. The second drawing filled out the lower bowl seats.
    Pure speculation. Nothing in the sign up page indicated any distinction between the two "P1 Reserved" options. 
    The fact that there were two options suggested that they were for different things.
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,311
    I think where the entitlement comes in is the whole "I'm not going to read directions and just going to put in for the good seats and now I'm mad I didn't get picked" thing.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    BF25394 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Zod said:
    O-W said:
    I low-key miss the way things were WAAAAAY back.  I joined in 1998 and we could only pick two tickets total for a given tour.  It became a matter of strategy figuring out how far I would be willing to travel and what locations would have the fewest 10C members.  That resulted in me being 3rd row in Boise in 2000 - the closest I've been for a seated show, and I had an amazing time.  It wasn't perfect but it was fun!
    Boise was awesome.  We had 6th row.  We pulled an all nighter driving from Portland.  Instead of getting in line, we checked into our hotel super early and slept.  We picked up our tickets later in the afternoon. It was only then we found out there were so few 10c'ers at the show, that they didn't bother with seniority by sections (like they did the rest of that tour).  Had we shown up and lined up when we got to Boise around 7am we might of been front row.

That is something I don't miss though.  The seniority by sections thing of the 2000 tour.   It made everyone line up at the same time, too early.   The Seattle 2000 lineups were crazy :)
    Yeah, while it was kind of fun not knowing where you were going to sit, those lines were sometimes atrocious. I think it was alpine valley (2003?) where we almost missed the start of the show?

I think I am in the minority, but I dont like GA.  Maybe I am too old for it.  But I dont like not having a specified spot.  If I go to the bathroom, I feel like I cant find my place, etc.  Too much crowding.  

Or those that fail to respect space. Then you have the ones that show up later yet think they are entitled to work their way towards the front and attempt to cut in front of you in the Pit when there is like 6 inches of room in front of you... it gets a taxing @ times. Especially when some are under the influence or just plain rude.  
    At LA Night 2 in 2022, a guy tried to bullrush the stage about eight songs into the set. I am somewhat physically strong so, as he came by on my left, I reached out with my left arm and stopped him, and then flung him to the right. The gentleman immediately to my right, who was about 6' 7" and 275 pounds, took the handoff and flung the guy backwards about 20 feet. I was credited with the assist, but the gentleman to my right got the goal.

Incidentally, this happened during "Even Flow," and I thought, "Well, this was the most exciting 'Even Flow' I've seen in a while."
    I was joking with my friend that we can't wait to drunkenly rush the rail during Even Flow in Sacramento. He's only seen PJ at a Bridge School show in the 90s. He's very much looking forward to this show. 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

lahren said:
    Hopped Up said:
    Discopij said:
    lahren said:
    I scored both nights P1 Wrigley. Any idea where I could end up with my member number 365XXX? I feel like I'm right in the middle of the pack for member numbers right now. Not too new but not old enough for the best seats in the house. I would think there has to be some attrition on the front end as older members disappear for various reasons. Us Gen Xers aren't getting any younger and some just simply lapse or lose interest over time. Am I expecting pretty bad seats? Lower level? Upper? Behind a pole? Anyone have any ideas?
    In 2018 you would have been back of the field probably (I had way back of field one night and low club boxes the other night with 404xxx) ... but now with PJ Premium it may get a lot worse
    I would prefer to be in the lower sections (3 - 134) than in the seats on the field.  Hard to see much from the field behind GA whereas the lower bowl has more of an elevated view (although they have the screen netting up which can be a distraction if you're in the first ten rows of sections 3-32).  I've seen Foo Fighters, Billy Joel, Springsteen, Tom Petty, Roger Waters, and Paul McCartney shows from the front of the upper deck (303-331) and it's actually a great view of the scene and they've gotten the sound better over the years so not bad to wind up there either.  The massive screens help and even on the field I end up watching the screens since I'm short.
    Good to know! I can't believe they leave the screen netting up during the concerts, though. That's annoying. Maybe it's too much work to move?   
    They don't want the liability if one of Mike's picks hits an air current and slices into the stands at speeds that would put an eye out.
  • Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,393
    Chrrie said:
    Would anyone who won GA for Seattle share the first two/three digits of your membership number? I know seniority doesn’t matter for getting confirmed for GA, I’m just testing a theory. 
  • BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    pjl44 said:
    BF25394 said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:
    mpedone said:
    P1 is the blue
    P2 was the orange

It wasn't particularly clear but I feel like the P stands for price. Since seated/GA are the same price they get tagged with the P1

Except that the option said "GA or P1 Reserved - Standing or Seating", so it wasn't just price.
    Correct

It is possible that the Reserved P1 in option one refers to the seats on the floor, while the Reserved P1 in option two refers to the sections in the lower bowl of the arena (with Reserved P2 being the sections in the upper bowl of the arena).

I speculated earlier that there were no doubt people who did not choose all three options and that this would result in better chances of those people being shut out, and this thread is proving that assertion right. People may have had different reasons for not checking all three boxes. Some preferred getting no ticket to getting a ticket in P2. Some did not read the instructions. Some did not understand the instructions. Some did not believe the instructions. Whatever the reason, the result is that some people who would have gotten tickets if they had selected all three options ended up not getting tickets.
    Reasonable response. I agree that the instructions were confusing or perhaps illogical, but I followed them anyway. My 2 shows had only the first 2 options. I chose both options and got Reserved for both shows. 
    Just to be clear, because you're using the word "agree"-- I don't think the instructions were confusing or illogical. I thought they were clear, and so did both of the other club members I talked to before submitting my requests.
    Do these two people have the same chance of getting drawn for P1 seats? Yes/no and why?

No, they don't have the same odds. Person A was only in one drawing. Person B was in two drawings. The first drawing filled out GA and the floor seats. The second drawing filled out the lower bowl seats.
    Pure speculation. Nothing in the sign up page indicated any distinction between the two "P1 Reserved" options. 
    The fact that there were two options suggested that they were for different things.
    It did not, it implied they wanted to not allow a GA only option
    MD190661 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Zod said:
    O-W said:

I was joking with my friend that we can't wait to drunkenly rush the rail during Even Flow in Sacramento. He's only seen PJ at a Bridge School show in the 90s. He's very much looking forward to this show. 
    I will be in GA in Sacramento and I will be watching for you like a hawk!
  • soph189soph189 Posts: 323
    Would anyone happen to have the seat map for the LA Kia Forum please?

BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    pjl44 said:
    BF25394 said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:
    mpedone said:
    P1 is the blue
    P2 was the orange

Correct

It did not, it implied they wanted to not allow a GA only option
    You infer to-may-to, I infer to-mah-to.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    edited February 21
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    pjl44 said:
    BF25394 said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:
    mpedone said:
    P1 is the blue
    P2 was the orange

Correct

They were different. One included the possibility of getting GA instead of P1, the other didn't. That doesn't suggest that "P1 Reserved" means two different things. If one had said "P1 Reserved Floor," and the other said just "P1 Reserved," that would have suggested they were for different things. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    efroten2 said:
    on2legs said:
    Does the commemorative ticket have seat locations?

yes
    To clarify - The tickets will have seat locations printed on them, the commemorative email confirmations that just started rolling out do not show the seat locations.
    That's because seat locations haven't been assigned yet. But your commemorative tickets will have seat locations on them.
    That is, unless you later upgrade your seats via f2f. In which case, they will have your original seats assignments on them. And you'll most likely have to contact them numerous times to get those.
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    pjl44 said:
    BF25394 said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:
    mpedone said:
    P1 is the blue
    P2 was the orange

Correct

They were different. One included the possibility of getting GA instead of P1, the other didn't. That doesn't suggest that "P1 Reserved" means two different things. They could have said P1 Reserved Floor if that was the case.    
    Yes, I agree that they were different. But I'm suggesting that they may have been different because they were making a distinction between P1 seats on the floor behind GA and P1 seats in the lower bowl above the floor. I would agree that, if they were making this distinction, it was at best implied.
  • DM302403DM302403 Posts: 10
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    pjl44 said:
    BF25394 said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:
    mpedone said:
    P1 is the blue
    P2 was the orange

Correct

They were different. One included the possibility of getting GA instead of P1, the other didn't. That doesn't suggest that "P1 Reserved" means two different things. They could have said P1 Reserved Floor if that was the case.    
    I think the only difference would be GA/Reserved P1 meant you would get either GA or a seat on the floor/field depending on the venue and the Reserved P1 option was for only seats in the bowl areas of the venue.
  • Frustrating to say the least.   For the second straight tour, I have been completely shut out.  Put in for multiple dates in multiple cities to increase my odds - still nothing.   I have been a 10C member for almost 30 years.   Until a few years ago, I was able to get tickets to shows via 10C presale for every tour (usually floor!).   Since the move over to Ticketmaster process, I have been shut out.   I get that the membership grants only an  "opportunity" to purchase, but something is amiss and I am left wondering what's the point of membership at this point.   
  • DM302403 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    pjl44 said:
    BF25394 said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:
    mpedone said:
    P1 is the blue
    P2 was the orange

Correct

I think the only difference would be GA/Reserved P1 meant you would get either GA or a seat on the floor/field depending on the venue and the Reserved P1 option was for only seats in the bowl areas of the venue.
    Why would it mean this? They would have called this out
    edited February 21
    DM302403 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    pjl44 said:
    BF25394 said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:
    mpedone said:
    P1 is the blue
    P2 was the orange

Correct

Again, the supposed floor/field vs bowl distinction is complete speculation and not based on anything on the sign up page itself. Take a look at the KIA Forum seating chart above. There are three colors: GA is purple, P1 is blue, and P2 is orange. If the "P1 Reserved" part of "GA-P1 Reserved" was somehow different from the "P1 Reserved" standalone option, they would have used a fourth color for the floor seats so that there was an obvious distinction between the P1 floor/field and the P1 lower bowl. That they did not means that there is no difference. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • auntdonutauntdonut Posts: 113
    DM302403 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    pjl44 said:
    BF25394 said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:
    mpedone said:
    P1 is the blue
    P2 was the orange

Correct

😵‍💫🤣🤣!
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    P1 is P1. What's going to determine your seat location is seniority, not which option you picked in the lottery. Nothing to do with floor vs. lower bowl. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • nycmalenycmale Posts: 250
    Between my friend and I, he won MSG 1 and I won Fenway 1. The only box we checked for both was GA/P1. We didn't check the P1 box and we both wound up with P1 tickets. 
  • ZS55810ZS55810 Posts: 8
    Frustrating to say the least.   For the second straight tour, I have been completely shut out.  Put in for multiple dates in multiple cities to increase my odds - still nothing.   I have been a 10C member for almost 30 years.   Until a few years ago, I was able to get tickets to shows via 10C presale for every tour (usually floor!).   Since the move over to Ticketmaster process, I have been shut out.   I get that the membership grants only an  "opportunity" to purchase, but something is amiss and I am left wondering what's the point of membership at this point.   
    I’m in the same boat, if it makes you feel any better. Member since 2000, the only Seattle shows that I’ve missed out on in that time were Showbox in 2002 and Benaroya 2003. Guess I can add May 2024 to that list now. 
    Frustrating to say the least.   For the second straight tour, I have been completely shut out.  Put in for multiple dates in multiple cities to increase my odds - still nothing.   I have been a 10C member for almost 30 years.   Until a few years ago, I was able to get tickets to shows via 10C presale for every tour (usually floor!).   Since the move over to Ticketmaster process, I have been shut out.   I get that the membership grants only an  "opportunity" to purchase, but something is amiss and I am left wondering what's the point of membership at this point.   
    The point of the membership is the opportunity. You've got to be in it to win it.
  • yanknuckyanknuck Posts: 57
    You might say kinda like a lottery.
  • yanknuck said:
    You might say kinda like a lottery.
    😂
    Pearl Jam: 9/4/00 7/1/03 5/30/06 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 8/23/09 8/24/09 10/28/09 10/31/09 5/20/10 10/15/13 8/7/16 9/2/18 9/4/18 9/5/23 9/7/23 8/29/24 8/31/24

Eddie Vedder: 6/15/09 6/16/11
  • 10LordsALeaping10LordsALeaping Posts: 171
    edited February 21
    I can't believe there haven't been any emails either way.  Not getting chosen isn't the worst part.  It's getting ghosted giving way to false hope.  Just break up with me already.
    The waiting drove me mad.
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:

Another perfect 10 
    How do you know that this person only put in for these ten shows?
    Not relevant. They went 10 for 10 on these 10 shows. Since each draw is independent of other draws, it makes no difference if they put in for other shows or what their results were. For this group of shows, this person went 10-10. Would love to know the odds of that occurring