Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• DP13DP13 Posts: 276
    Prediction: 

If the 10c seat locations (some shows) are poor, that not all F2F tickets being resold on TM will get repurchased.  Shows with less demand could have hundreds of F2F seats go unused/unresold. 

• steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441
    Anyways who is going to be in the PIT with me on opening night?
    Didn’t score pit for either Vancouver night in the lottery unfortunately but hoping to F2F my way there!
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    wsimon74 said:
    "Entitlement," Webster's Dictionary - : a belief that one is deserving of or entitled to certain privileges. See e.g., Pearl Jam Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread. 

"Priority Ticketing" - Pearl Jam : Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. Ten Club continually improves upon its ticketing program to ensure that fan club members have access to the most tickets possible per show.

It's not entitlement, it's part of the agreement.
  • O-WO-W Posts: 54
    I low-key miss the way things were WAAAAAY back.  I joined in 1998 and we could only pick two tickets total for a given tour.  It became a matter of strategy figuring out how far I would be willing to travel and what locations would have the fewest 10C members.  That resulted in me being 3rd row in Boise in 2000 - the closest I've been for a seated show, and I had an amazing time.  It wasn't perfect but it was fun!
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    PhartN said:
    jopro said:
    Has anybody received the "fatal" email? (aka the email saying game over for you).

I won some shows on Day 1 of the lottery, but nothing yesterday. However, I haven't received any bad news either... so I'm still dreaming. 
    Denial (gutted) emails should be going out this evening. Tomorrow evening for the email if you have the opportunity to pay TM surge pricing for pre-sale, then 23rd local venue time for actual VF pre-sale try, starting at 10 AM eastern, then 10 am local venue time for each time zone after that.
    I would be kind of funny if they use the word gutted in the body of the email. 

"We understand you might feel gutted, but you still have a shot with verified fan and F2F."
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • edoconedocon Posts: 324
    edocon said:
    GT1015 said:
    Anybody getting anything back for Missoula?  I put in for seats thinking it would not be a super requested show and have not seen anybody here say yes or no for it.  A couple of GA hits but nothing else.  I know it says they have until today to tell me but come on!!!! 
    I did not put in for Missoula, but I agree that it seemed like there were few winners for this show. I'm waiting on word for Wrigley 2; it seems winners were under-reported for this show compared to night 1 ??
    Same with me for night 2. With the amount of tickets that should be available for that show, there isn't a reason that all 10C requests for Chicago shows shouldn't have been fulfilled.  
    Unless 10c was not able to acquire the same amount of tickets for Night 2 for some reason.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    Just received final ticket confirmation email for Vancouver entries.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,398
    Just got an official confirmation email on Vancouver. Looks like those rejection/confirmed emails are starting.
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • setlist41setlist41 Posts: 444
    Seat locations by Friday?
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    O-W said:
    I low-key miss the way things were WAAAAAY back.  I joined in 1998 and we could only pick two tickets total for a given tour.  It became a matter of strategy figuring out how far I would be willing to travel and what locations would have the fewest 10C members.  That resulted in me being 3rd row in Boise in 2000 - the closest I've been for a seated show, and I had an amazing time.  It wasn't perfect but it was fun!
    Boise was awesome.  We had 6th row.  We pulled an all nighter driving from Portland.  Instead of getting in line, we checked into our hotel super early and slept.  We picked up our tickets later in the afternoon. It was only then we found out there were so few 10c'ers at the show, that they didn't bother with seniority by sections (like they did the rest of that tour).  Had we shown up and lined up when we got to Boise around 7am we might of been front row.

That is something I don't miss though.  The seniority by sections thing of the 2000 tour.   It made everyone line up at the same time, too early.   The Seattle 2000 lineups were crazy :)
    Zod said:
    O-W said:
    Boise was awesome.  We had 6th row.  We pulled an all nighter driving from Portland.  Instead of getting in line, we checked into our hotel super early and slept.  We picked up our tickets later in the afternoon. It was only then we found out there were so few 10c'ers at the show, that they didn't bother with seniority by sections (like they did the rest of that tour).  Had we shown up and lined up when we got to Boise around 7am we might of been front row.

That is something I don't miss though.  The seniority by sections thing of the 2000 tour.   It made everyone line up at the same time, too early.   The Seattle 2000 lineups were crazy :)
    Yeah, while it was kind of fun not knowing where you were going to sit, those lines were sometimes atrocious. I think it was alpine valley (2003?) where we almost missed the start of the show?

But went to Virginia Beach and was pleasantly surprised with front row.  

I think I am in the minority, but I dont like GA.  Maybe I am too old for it.  But I dont like not having a specified spot.  If I go to the bathroom, I feel like I cant find my place, etc.  Too much crowding.  

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • otterotter Posts: 760
    ????????
    ARE HAPPY EMAILS BEING SENT, PRESENTLY?????

No emails at all?  Can I hope?
    I found my place......and it's alright
  • nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 547
    I requested Van 1 , Van 2, and Missoula.

Request summary just mentions Van 1 and 2,  which I got both.  Not a word on Missoula 

Strange? or just the way it is ?   Anything to do with TM Canada and TM USA ?  
  • Vedd Hedd said:
    Zod said:
    O-W said:

Yeah, while it was kind of fun not knowing where you were going to sit, those lines were sometimes atrocious. I think it was alpine valley (2003?) where we almost missed the start of the show?

I think I am in the minority, but I dont like GA.  Maybe I am too old for it.  But I dont like not having a specified spot.  If I go to the bathroom, I feel like I cant find my place, etc.  Too much crowding.  

Or those that fail to respect space. Then you have the ones that show up later yet think they are entitled to work their way towards the front and attempt to cut in front of you in the Pit when there is like 6 inches of room in front of you... it gets a taxing @ times. Especially when some are under the influence or just plain rude.  
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,930
    Just had the $10 commemorative ticket charge hit my credit card.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• AB285441AB285441 Posts: 201
    on2legs said:
    Just had the $10 commemorative ticket charge hit my credit card.
    Same here
  • washed in blackwashed in black Posts: 879
    edited February 21
    shep said:
    BF25394 said:
    kaw753 said:
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:

Another perfect 10 
    How do you know that this person only put in for these ten shows?
    Oh no, maybe they went 10/12 or 10/14. Poor them. Yet I am supposed to accept this system as fair when my wife and I both went 0-4
    Fairness can be measured by opportunity, or by outcome. It's clear where you stand on that. Meanwhile, there have been two instances reported in the lottery thread of people going ten-for-ten. This one would make three, if they were indeed ten-for-ten.
    I went 8 for 10 (7 P1 and 1 GA in Missoula) and one of the two I missed was the night I couldn't get at MSG. The thing is all I really wanted was 1 or 2 GA where I could swap with a ticket buddy on the other night (LA, LV, MSG, or Philly). So, I didn't actually get the tickets I wanted despite winning the lottery 8 times.
    So you went 8-for-9 then? Why would you give yourself an 0-for-1 when you didn't have an at-bat?

By the way, I'm not sure this will thrill the people who got shut out-- that there are people going for, and getting tickets, to shows that they don't even want to attend, but just want to use the tickets to barter with.

I mean, does this surprise anyone?  People have been buying multiples of every piece of merch possible for years as future trade fodder...

With the current ticket system, this was always the logical conclusion.  As long as you have the available funds to "invest" (i.e. lock up) in PJ tickets, it makes sense.

With ticket prices fixed in most locations, the F2F transfer system, the outrageously high demand, bots scooping up anything available to resell unethically however the can..... as long as you have a pair of tickets to any North American PJ show, you're not going to lose your money. Why not scoop up extras as trade fodder?

For the record: I did not enter any draws with this in mind. 
    The only reason that my husband and I enter for the same shows in the 10c lottery, is because historically, our success has been abysmal. And, when we do both win, it's usually for the same show, so we need to trade / sell the duplicate pair. 

We would never enter a lottery for a show that we did not intend to go to, even if we could afford to get a pair to each show on the tour. Why would I want to take tickets away from someone else who wants them? I may want to go to Fenway, but I did not enter because at this point, I'm unsure if I can and I'd rather a 10c member get set with their tix now, and I will find some closer to show.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 547
    The periphery of the GA crowd is still a good spot though right ? I recall seeing plenty of room around the outside.  I'll be there with my 16 yr old daughter,(first timer) ,  excited , just don't want her stressed !
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    edocon said:
    edocon said:
    GT1015 said:
    Anybody getting anything back for Missoula?  I put in for seats thinking it would not be a super requested show and have not seen anybody here say yes or no for it.  A couple of GA hits but nothing else.  I know it says they have until today to tell me but come on!!!! 
    I did not put in for Missoula, but I agree that it seemed like there were few winners for this show. I'm waiting on word for Wrigley 2; it seems winners were under-reported for this show compared to night 1 ??
    Same with me for night 2. With the amount of tickets that should be available for that show, there isn't a reason that all 10C requests for Chicago shows shouldn't have been fulfilled.  
    Unless 10c was not able to acquire the same amount of tickets for Night 2 for some reason.
    That is possible. If that is the case in theory there should be more tickets available on Friday, but even if you get a code for that, those sales are usually a poop show.
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    I requested Van 1 , Van 2, and Missoula.

Request summary just mentions Van 1 and 2,  which I got both.  Not a word on Missoula 

Strange? or just the way it is ?   Anything to do with TM Canada and TM USA ?  
    Different lotto for Van. Will probably be 2 different emails.
    Can someone help me understand...What is the difference between the Registration Sale occurring on 2/23 and the PJ Premium Sale occurring at the same time on 2/23?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,428
    The periphery of the GA crowd is still a good spot though right ? I recall seeing plenty of room around the outside.  I'll be there with my 16 yr old daughter,(first timer) ,  excited , just don't want her stressed !
    yes you'll find a good spot for sure

At Wrigley we ended up on Mike's side several years ago and it was fine even though the back middle part of GA was impassable
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,755
    depends on the show.  most of the GA's have plenty of room in the back but I was right behind GA in Austin and it was pretty packed.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • MnbhoyMnbhoy Posts: 2
    Sorry for the stupid question, but have the Wrigley notices gone out yet? I put in for Vegas, Wrigley, and Fenway. I got tix for both Vegas and Fenway, but no news yet on Chicago. 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    AB285441 said:
    Can someone help me understand...What is the difference between the Registration Sale occurring on 2/23 and the PJ Premium Sale occurring at the same time on 2/23?
    Premium is overpriced tickets. Registration sale is face value.
  • MD190661 said:
    Poncier said:
    jdopj said:
    tdawe said:
    Sarava said:
    I feel bad for the people that struck out. Now, if they chose not to select P2 in shows that that was an option, then that failure is on them. That's looking at many of the Vegas strikeouts mostly.

For the east coast - it feels like there's less complaints than usual. But there always are people that miss out and that sucks. Unless they start doing 4 or 5 MSG show runs - there probably isn't a better solution.
    When people hit GA to both Philly shows and others are shutout all together there is an issue
    I’ve been trying to stay out of this over the last few days, but I agree with this. People who got shut out of multi-show cities while others hit both have a right to be pissed. Clearly they had the technical means to impose a one-show-only rule for MSG, so they probably should have also done so for Philly at least, and maybe also the stadiums, Seattle and Vegas (I haven’t been following it that closely).

I guess the flip side is: the only reason I can fathom for them not limiting the non-NY cities is that they thought they had enough tickets to meet the demand. Clearly they were wrong, but it does appear to be true that since 2020, they’ve gotten way more seats for us than they ever did in the past (everyone who’s been referencing their long tenure in the club surely remembers the days when MSG shows had single-digit lotto odds). I don’t know what connection - if any - there is between the club getting more tickets and TM running the lotto (and of course, there’s no excuse in 2024 for Ticketmaster not to be able to run a lottery with priorities or other constraints), but it does seem to me that we’re better off as a group than we used to be. I know that’s not much of a comfort to people who lost this year (or the people who claim to never have won ever), but hopefully you’ll get ‘em next year.
    I’m not so sure we are better off. I don’t recall this many people getting shutout for ballparks in 2018. I got tickets for both Wrigleys and Fenways that year. The only other shows was the Seattle shows.
    I think they cut a tremendous deal for the 2018 ballpark shows and had a boatload of the ticket allotment set aside for 10C. Probably because they didn't have to deal with TM and dealt with MLB instead.
    And there was a GA only option for all these ballpark shows. I know I only put in for GA for the 2nd Home Show as I wasn't going to go if I didn't get GA. I scored, went and was stoked.  
    That was the one time both my husband and I went GA or bust. I put in for Seattle n1, he put in for Seattle n2. We figured, if we both hit, it's meant to be. Only one show each and we both won. It was a great trip to Seattle.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

Vedd Hedd said:
    Zod said:
    O-W said:

Or those that fail to respect space. Then you have the ones that show up later yet think they are entitled to work their way towards the front and attempt to cut in front of you in the Pit when there is like 6 inches of room in front of you... it gets a taxing @ times. Especially when some are under the influence or just plain rude.  
    Yeah that too. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
    AB285441 said:
    Premium is overpriced tickets. Registration sale is face value.
    Much appreciated @aisleseats
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Zod said:
    O-W said:

I like GA because it's the best location.  If you don't end up in GA the seats seem kind of mid to not great for many people.   If they ever went back to fully seated and seniority, I might not complain as it opens up the first 20ish rows on the floor for seats, which is where most of my tickets used to land before GA.   I suppose platinum tickets could make it worse if they ever went back to the old system.

I think the reason many people like GA, is either they don't have enough seniority to get good seats, so it's a chance to be up close, or my case it's sheer existence put my seats a fair bit further back then they used to be, so may as well be in GA.

Will be curious where my Vancouver tickets land.  Really hoping to be in the wings pretty close to stage.  Dreading being back on the floor behind the pit.