Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    F2F should be interesting for Chicago, since you can pretty much ask whatever price you want on secondary sites. I am hoping there are people on here who have extra or decide that they aren't happy with their reserved tickets for Chicago and sell them at face value to those of us on here who were shut out in the lottery. I put up a ISO on GTF for Night 2 for that scenario. I guess this is a commercial for that thread! 
    Unless 10C changed their rules, fan club tickets can only be sold at face value and I hope they enforce that rule to the extent that they can.  There is no way that they can watch every sale but I have heard about people losing their membership and tickets for selling above face value.

• CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    edited February 21
    Mawky1103 said:
    Looks like I was shut out, so just wanted to clarify, the general public sale for shows start at 10AM Friday, and we will be notified  tomorrow after entering through Ticketmaster if we can participate in this sale by receiving a unique code for a chance to secure tickets? 

You have to have already registered for verified fan (I think it closed on 2/18). If selected, you will receive a code tomorrow night that you can use on Friday (all shows at 10am except for Chicago which is 12pm).  

When signing up for verified fan you had to pick a show that you wanted (not sure if you could register for multiple or not?)
  • Mawky1103Mawky1103 Posts: 310
    Mawky1103 said:
    Looks like I was shut out, so just wanted to clarify, the general public sale for shows start at 10AM Friday, and we will be notified  tomorrow after entering through Ticketmaster if we can participate in this sale by receiving a unique code for a chance to secure tickets? 

You have to have already registered for verified fan (I think it closed on 2/18). If selected, you will receive a code tomorrow night that you can use on Friday (all shows at 10am except for Chicago which is 12pm). 
    Thanks for info. I was able to enter last week. Fingers crossed. 
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    Hopped Up said:
    Discopij said:
    lahren said:
    I scored both nights P1 Wrigley. Any idea where I could end up with my member number 365XXX? I feel like I'm right in the middle of the pack for member numbers right now. Not too new but not old enough for the best seats in the house. I would think there has to be some attrition on the front end as older members disappear for various reasons. Us Gen Xers aren't getting any younger and some just simply lapse or lose interest over time. Am I expecting pretty bad seats? Lower level? Upper? Behind a pole? Anyone have any ideas?
    In 2018 you would have been back of the field probably (I had way back of field one night and low club boxes the other night with 404xxx) ... but now with PJ Premium it may get a lot worse
    I would prefer to be in the lower sections (3 - 134) than in the seats on the field.  Hard to see much from the field behind GA whereas the lower bowl has more of an elevated view (although they have the screen netting up which can be a distraction if you're in the first ten rows of sections 3-32).  I've seen Foo Fighters, Billy Joel, Springsteen, Tom Petty, Roger Waters, and Paul McCartney shows from the front of the upper deck (303-331) and it's actually a great view of the scene and they've gotten the sound better over the years so not bad to wind up there either.  The massive screens help and even on the field I end up watching the screens since I'm short.
    Good to know! I can't believe they leave the screen netting up during the concerts, though. That's annoying. Maybe it's too much work to move?   
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    lahren said:
    Hopped Up said:
    Discopij said:
    lahren said:
    I scored both nights P1 Wrigley. Any idea where I could end up with my member number 365XXX? I feel like I'm right in the middle of the pack for member numbers right now. Not too new but not old enough for the best seats in the house. I would think there has to be some attrition on the front end as older members disappear for various reasons. Us Gen Xers aren't getting any younger and some just simply lapse or lose interest over time. Am I expecting pretty bad seats? Lower level? Upper? Behind a pole? Anyone have any ideas?
    In 2018 you would have been back of the field probably (I had way back of field one night and low club boxes the other night with 404xxx) ... but now with PJ Premium it may get a lot worse
    I would prefer to be in the lower sections (3 - 134) than in the seats on the field.  Hard to see much from the field behind GA whereas the lower bowl has more of an elevated view (although they have the screen netting up which can be a distraction if you're in the first ten rows of sections 3-32).  I've seen Foo Fighters, Billy Joel, Springsteen, Tom Petty, Roger Waters, and Paul McCartney shows from the front of the upper deck (303-331) and it's actually a great view of the scene and they've gotten the sound better over the years so not bad to wind up there either.  The massive screens help and even on the field I end up watching the screens since I'm short.
    Good to know! I can't believe they leave the screen netting up during the concerts, though. That's annoying. Maybe it's too much work to move?   
    They do leave it up 
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    PJ-Cubs said:
    F2F should be interesting for Chicago, since you can pretty much ask whatever price you want on secondary sites. I am hoping there are people on here who have extra or decide that they aren't happy with their reserved tickets for Chicago and sell them at face value to those of us on here who were shut out in the lottery. I put up a ISO on GTF for Night 2 for that scenario. I guess this is a commercial for that thread! 
    Unless 10C changed their rules, fan club tickets can only be sold at face value and I hope they enforce that rule to the extent that they can.  There is no way that they can watch every sale but I have heard about people losing their membership and tickets for selling above face value.

Except in states where there are laws preventing the restriction of resale. Illinois is one of those states.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,462
    I feel like my chances are bleak that I'm getting 10C tickets...
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    mpedone said:
    PJ-Cubs said:

Except in states where there are laws preventing the restriction of resale. Illinois is one of those states.
    I think there was a note about that on the ticket request submission page. Either way, a lot of people will decide to price gouge people for the tickets and hope it goes under the radar.
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    mpedone said:
    PJ-Cubs said:

I think there was a note about that on the ticket request submission page. Either way, a lot of people will decide to price gouge people for the tickets and hope it goes under the radar.

Brainfart on my end about the fact that the Ten Club still prohibits selling above face value.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    edited February 21
    Illinois and New York are tough. You can sell your tickets for face, but there is no guarantee the buyer isn't going to turn around and scalp them to the moon. F2F is great for peace of mind, knowing the next guy can't sell them for more. Wish all states had it. 
    Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    mpedone said:
    PJ-Cubs said:

Selling 10C tickets for more than face value has always been against 10C rules, even before the days of the Fan to Fan portal.  F2F makes it much easier to enforce the face value rule but I am assuming that the rule still applies for Wrigley and MSG (even if it is difficult to enforce).
  • I too feel that there were fewer posts claiming they received Wrigley 2. Still holding out hope.
    Totally Agree, maybe coincidence but seems like not many people on here or facebook said they got wrigley night 2
    1st:  6/26/1998 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI
    2nd:  6/13/1999 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - TIBETAN FREEDOM (Eddie Vedder + C Average)
    3rd:  8/18/2000 - Deer Creek Music Theater - Noblesville, IN
    4th:  10/8/2000 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI (The Ice Bowl)
    5th:  4/23/2003 - Assembly Hall - Champaign, IL
    6th:  6/18/2003 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    7th:  6/21/2003 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI
    8th:  5/16/06 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    9th:  6/29/2006 - Marcus Amphitheater - Milwaukee, WI
    10th:  8/23/2009 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    11th:  5/7/2010 - Deer Creek Music Theater - Noblesville, IN
    12th:  7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    13th:  10/20/2014 - BMO Harris Bradley Center - Milwaukee, WI
    14th:  8/20/2016 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    15th:  8/22/2016 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    16th:  8/18/2018 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    17th:  8/20/2018 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    18th:  9/5/2023 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    19th:  9/7/2023 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    20th:  8/29/2024 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    21st:  8/31/2024 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL

• PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    Mawky1103 said:

When signing up for verified fan you had to pick a show that you wanted (not sure if you could register for multiple or not?)
    All shows at 10 AM Local Venue time...except for Chi...read my post a few pages back realted.
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    JimmyV said:
    Illinois and New York are tough. You can sell your tickets for face, but there is no guarantee the buyer isn't going to turn around and scalp them to the moon. F2F is great for piece of mind, knowing the next guy can't sell them for more. Wish all states had it. 
    just a lil thing called the MAFIA  =)
  • I too feel that there were fewer posts claiming they received Wrigley 2. Still holding out hope.
    Totally Agree, maybe coincidence but seems like not many people on here or facebook said they got wrigley night 2
    I got Wrigley 2.
    Pearl Jam: 9/4/00 7/1/03 5/30/06 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 8/23/09 8/24/09 10/28/09 10/31/09 5/20/10 10/15/13 8/7/16 9/2/18 9/4/18 9/5/23 9/7/23 8/29/24 8/31/24

Eddie Vedder: 6/15/09 6/16/11
    JimmyV said:
    Illinois and New York are tough. You can sell your tickets for face, but there is no guarantee the buyer isn't going to turn around and scalp them to the moon. F2F is great for piece of mind, knowing the next guy can't sell them for more. Wish all states had it. 
    If someone sold me their Wrigley tickets (I got shut out), I can guarantee that I would not be reselling them and would be at the show.  
  • PearlJamPerkPearlJamPerk Maine Posts: 11
    PhartN said:
    Mawky1103 said:

All shows at 10 AM Local Venue time...except for Chi...read my post a few pages back realted.
    Hi - does anyone know if we do get a Ticketmaster code if we can buy a show we didn’t sign up for?  I was hoping to get Philly N1 through 10c, but doesn’t look like that’s panning out.  I signed up for the Ticketmaster Verifiy for Fenway tix so my friends and I can all sit together at the show.  Would like the option to buy Philly tix as well.  
    “It makes much more sense to live in the present tense”
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    PhartN said:
    Mawky1103 said:

Hi - does anyone know if we do get a Ticketmaster code if we can buy a show we didn’t sign up for?  I was hoping to get Philly N1 through 10c, but doesn’t look like that’s panning out.  I signed up for the Ticketmaster Verifiy for Fenway tix so my friends and I can all sit together at the show.  Would like the option to buy Philly tix as well.  
    I think it might just allow you to try for tickets for the show you requested. 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    PhartN said:
    Mawky1103 said:

Not entirely sure. But it seemed like in previous years, if you got a code, it worked for most shows.
  • PearlJamPerkPearlJamPerk Maine Posts: 11
    PhartN said:
    Mawky1103 said:

Not entirely sure. But it seemed like in previous years, if you got a code, it worked for most shows.
    Ok, great.  I didn’t have the foresight to think I wouldn’t get tix through the 10c.  Thanks!
    “It makes much more sense to live in the present tense”
  • BondoBondo Posts: 1
    Did people actually get a rejection email?  I've gotten neither tix nor denial.  Frustrating process this registration / lottery thing.
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    All my homies hate Ticketmaster. 

Zach...?!
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    PhartN said:
    Mawky1103 said:

Ok, great.  I didn’t have the foresight to think I wouldn’t get tix through the 10c.  Thanks!
    I personally haven't tried, as I've been "waitlisted" every year. But I believe I remember people posting that the code they received worked for other shows as well.
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,339
    CM189191 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    "Entitlement," Webster's Dictionary - : a belief that one is deserving of or entitled to certain privileges. See e.g., Pearl Jam Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread. 

"Priority Ticketing" - Pearl Jam : Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. Ten Club continually improves upon its ticketing program to ensure that fan club members have access to the most tickets possible per show.

It's not entitlement, it's part of the agreement.
    You are right that membership provides an entitlement to access to tickets. wsimon74 may have been commenting on the sense that some posters may think they are entitled to actually get tickets.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Zod said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Zod said:
    O-W said:
    I low-key miss the way things were WAAAAAY back.  I joined in 1998 and we could only pick two tickets total for a given tour.  It became a matter of strategy figuring out how far I would be willing to travel and what locations would have the fewest 10C members.  That resulted in me being 3rd row in Boise in 2000 - the closest I've been for a seated show, and I had an amazing time.  It wasn't perfect but it was fun!
    Boise was awesome.  We had 6th row.  We pulled an all nighter driving from Portland.  Instead of getting in line, we checked into our hotel super early and slept.  We picked up our tickets later in the afternoon. It was only then we found out there were so few 10c'ers at the show, that they didn't bother with seniority by sections (like they did the rest of that tour).  Had we shown up and lined up when we got to Boise around 7am we might of been front row.

That is something I don't miss though.  The seniority by sections thing of the 2000 tour.   It made everyone line up at the same time, too early.   The Seattle 2000 lineups were crazy :)
    Yeah, while it was kind of fun not knowing where you were going to sit, those lines were sometimes atrocious. I think it was alpine valley (2003?) where we almost missed the start of the show?

But went to Virginia Beach and was pleasantly surprised with front row.  

I think I am in the minority, but I dont like GA.  Maybe I am too old for it.  But I dont like not having a specified spot.  If I go to the bathroom, I feel like I cant find my place, etc.  Too much crowding.  

I like GA because it's the best location.  If you don't end up in GA the seats seem kind of mid to not great for many people.   If they ever went back to fully seated and seniority, I might not complain as it opens up the first 20ish rows on the floor for seats, which is where most of my tickets used to land before GA.   I suppose platinum tickets could make it worse if they ever went back to the old system.

I think the reason many people like GA, is either they don't have enough seniority to get good seats, so it's a chance to be up close, or my case it's sheer existence put my seats a fair bit further back then they used to be, so may as well be in GA.

Will be curious where my Vancouver tickets land.  Really hoping to be in the wings pretty close to stage.  Dreading being back on the floor behind the pit.

I hear ya. I love the GA location, I just cant handle the crowd that much anymore. haha.  If it was fully seated and seniority, I would be great with first row being random, and the rest being seniority, or like 1 and 10th being random.  But my guess now is that with PJ Premium....a lot of those seats would cease to be 10C seats.  

I also prefer the wings as opposed to the floor in the back.  Although, for arena seating (not ballparks), the opposite side of the stage, a few rows up isnt too bad. Prob the best sound in the building. 

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
    Did I read that there are new confirmations going out?  What emails are currently being sent?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • RK50065 said:
    All my homies hate Ticketmaster. 

Zach...?!
    I was wondering if anyone would get it. 
  • Vedd Hedd said:
    Did I read that there are new confirmations going out?  What emails are currently being sent?
    Vancouver final emails went out showing your selection status
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Gotcha, but no seating assignments yet, correct?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Vedd Hedd said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Gotcha, but no seating assignments yet, correct?
    Correct