Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    AB285441 said:
    AB285441 said:
    Can someone help me understand...What is the difference between the Registration Sale occurring on 2/23 and the PJ Premium Sale occurring at the same time on 2/23?
    Premium is overpriced tickets. Registration sale is face value.
    Much appreciated @aisleseats
    Anyone will be able to purchase the overpriced Premium tickets at any time. But you'll have to be approved and receive a code in order to purchase the face value tickets. If you registered for the Registration Sale by last Sunday, you'll be notified tomorrow if you're approved to try to buy any face value tickets available.
  • bootlegbootleg Posts: 674
    O-W said:
    I low-key miss the way things were WAAAAAY back.  I joined in 1998 and we could only pick two tickets total for a given tour.  It became a matter of strategy figuring out how far I would be willing to travel and what locations would have the fewest 10C members.  That resulted in me being 3rd row in Boise in 2000 - the closest I've been for a seated show, and I had an amazing time.  It wasn't perfect but it was fun!
    Same here.  Joined 98.  Was about 15 rows back that year.  3 rows back in 2000.  Seats have gotten progressively worse since. Still pretty good seats for a lot of shows, but always trying to get back to those 3rd row seats.  Had a decent spot in GA at Wrigley 2013, but overall not a big fan of spending a whole day in the GA line.  Would rather be exploring the city.
  • auntdonutauntdonut Posts: 113
    edited February 21
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    pjl44 said:
    BF25394 said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:
    mpedone said:
    GA/P1 - feels like its own GA only option.  The GA pit is a different color.
    P1 is the blue
    P2 was the orange

It wasn't particularly clear but I feel like the P stands for price. Since seated/GA are the same price they get tagged with the P1

Except that the option said "GA or P1 Reserved - Standing or Seating", so it wasn't just price.
    Correct

It is possible that the Reserved P1 in option one refers to the seats on the floor, while the Reserved P1 in option two refers to the sections in the lower bowl of the arena (with Reserved P2 being the sections in the upper bowl of the arena).

I speculated earlier that there were no doubt people who did not choose all three options and that this would result in better chances of those people being shut out, and this thread is proving that assertion right. People may have had different reasons for not checking all three boxes. Some preferred getting no ticket to getting a ticket in P2. Some did not read the instructions. Some did not understand the instructions. Some did not believe the instructions. Whatever the reason, the result is that some people who would have gotten tickets if they had selected all three options ended up not getting tickets.
    Reasonable response. I agree that the instructions were confusing or perhaps illogical, but I followed them anyway. My 2 shows had only the first 2 options. I chose both options and got Reserved for both shows. 
    Just to be clear, because you're using the word "agree"-- I don't think the instructions were confusing or illogical. I thought they were clear, and so did both of the other club members I talked to before submitting my requests.
    Do these two people have the same chance of getting drawn for P1 seats? Yes/no and why?

Person A: Checked GA/P1 and did not draw GA
    Person B: Checked GA/P1 & P1 and did not draw GA
    No, they don't have the same odds. Person A was only in one drawing. Person B was in two drawings. The first drawing filled out GA and the floor seats. The second drawing filled out the lower bowl seats.
    Pure speculation. Nothing in the sign up page indicated any distinction between the two "P1 Reserved" options. 
    😵‍💫🤣!
  • ChrrieChrrie Posts: 99
    Would anyone who won GA for Seattle share the first two/three digits of your membership number? I know seniority doesn’t matter for getting confirmed for GA, I’m just testing a theory. 
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    Zod said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Zod said:
    O-W said:
    I low-key miss the way things were WAAAAAY back.  I joined in 1998 and we could only pick two tickets total for a given tour.  It became a matter of strategy figuring out how far I would be willing to travel and what locations would have the fewest 10C members.  That resulted in me being 3rd row in Boise in 2000 - the closest I've been for a seated show, and I had an amazing time.  It wasn't perfect but it was fun!
    Boise was awesome.  We had 6th row.  We pulled an all nighter driving from Portland.  Instead of getting in line, we checked into our hotel super early and slept.  We picked up our tickets later in the afternoon. It was only then we found out there were so few 10c'ers at the show, that they didn't bother with seniority by sections (like they did the rest of that tour).  Had we shown up and lined up when we got to Boise around 7am we might of been front row.

That is something I don't miss though.  The seniority by sections thing of the 2000 tour.   It made everyone line up at the same time, too early.   The Seattle 2000 lineups were crazy :)
    Yeah, while it was kind of fun not knowing where you were going to sit, those lines were sometimes atrocious. I think it was alpine valley (2003?) where we almost missed the start of the show?

But went to Virginia Beach and was pleasantly surprised with front row.  

I think I am in the minority, but I dont like GA.  Maybe I am too old for it.  But I dont like not having a specified spot.  If I go to the bathroom, I feel like I cant find my place, etc.  Too much crowding.  

I like GA because it's the best location.  If you don't end up in GA the seats seem kind of mid to not great for many people.   If they ever went back to fully seated and seniority, I might not complain as it opens up the first 20ish rows on the floor for seats, which is where most of my tickets used to land before GA.   I suppose platinum tickets could make it worse if they ever went back to the old system.

I think the reason many people like GA, is either they don't have enough seniority to get good seats, so it's a chance to be up close, or my case it's sheer existence put my seats a fair bit further back then they used to be, so may as well be in GA.

Will be curious where my Vancouver tickets land.  Really hoping to be in the wings pretty close to stage.  Dreading being back on the floor behind the pit.

I like GA mainly because it feels like the band is playing to that section. And the sides usually aren't crowded, so it's a very pleasant experience. That being said, I had excellent seats for both Oakland shows in 2022-thanks to f2f- and loved that view as well.
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• kid canadakid canada Posts: 446
    Very lucky here - got 5 of 6. Wrigley GA for both, Fenway reserved for both, and Philly 2. But yes, the way the system works I will probably only be going to Wrigley since my kid starts kindergarten on Sep 3 so off to F2F the rest will go.
    P1 , p2 or GA for Philly?
    P2. Still hoping to get to that show somehow, PJ in Philly is bucket list. 
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • AB285441AB285441 Posts: 201
    AB285441 said:
    AB285441 said:
    Can someone help me understand...What is the difference between the Registration Sale occurring on 2/23 and the PJ Premium Sale occurring at the same time on 2/23?
    Premium is overpriced tickets. Registration sale is face value.
    Much appreciated @aisleseats
    Anyone will be able to purchase the overpriced Premium tickets at any time. But you'll have to be approved and receive a code in order to purchase the face value tickets. If you registered for the Registration Sale by last Sunday, you'll be notified tomorrow if you're approved to try to buy any face value tickets available.
    Awesome - thank you for the explanation.
  • spankyMPspankyMP Posts: 1,748
    Commemorative ticket order email just came in.
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 245
    spankyMP said:
    USA dates or Canada?
  • Teemoran1113Teemoran1113 Posts: 1
    edited February 21
    Can someone please explain how Fan to Fan works? I think it's done through Ticketmaster? Sorry, I've never done this before and want to be prepared on Friday? I'm hoping to get a ticket, if possible.

Many thanks!
    Post edited by Teemoran1113 on
  • captcolacaptcola Posts: 30
    spankyMP said:
    Just got mine as well.  Says billed now and will ship after each show you were confirmed for. (Msg and Fenway)
  • kid canadakid canada Posts: 446
    My biggest issue with GA is that I'm old and there's no way I can stand at the rail for a whole show without needing to take a piss. 
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • Can someone please explain how Fan to Fan works? I think it's done through Ticketmaster? Sorry, I've never done this before and want to be prepared on Friday? I'm hoping to get a ticket, if possible.

Many thanks!
    Friday is verified fan. You had to register for what shows you were interested in. Tomorrow you will get notified if you were selected. If selected you will be sent a code you'll need to use on Friday to enter the sale. 
  • yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    PhartN said:
    PhartN said:
    jopro said:
    Has anybody received the "fatal" email? (aka the email saying game over for you).

I won some shows on Day 1 of the lottery, but nothing yesterday. However, I haven't received any bad news either... so I'm still dreaming. 
    Denial (gutted) emails should be going out this evening. Tomorrow evening for the email if you have the opportunity to pay TM surge pricing for pre-sale, then 23rd local venue time for actual VF pre-sale try, starting at 10 AM eastern, then 10 am local venue time for each time zone after that.
    https://blog.ticketmaster.com/pearl-jam-tour-2024/?_ga=2.251419461.259515515.1708531151-408772502.1700213979
    This is super helpful!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,398
    Can someone please explain how Fan to Fan works? I think it's done through Ticketmaster? Sorry, I've never done this before and want to be prepared on Friday? I hoping to get a ticket, if possible.

Many thanks!
    F2F won't open until April for the May shows in all likelihood.  F2F is resale tickets but restricted to face value of the ticket.  

Friday is Verified Fan - Public On Sale.

It is all thru Ticketmaster.com yes
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    The periphery of the GA crowd is still a good spot though right ? I recall seeing plenty of room around the outside.  I'll be there with my 16 yr old daughter,(first timer) ,  excited , just don't want her stressed !
    You're gonna be fine. The good thing about GA is that you can move around if you don't like your spot. One year we were seated in front of a couple that was drunk early on. The woman screamed "FUCK YEAH! I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE" constantly and farted. They eventually left early because she was so hammered. They were probably stressed parents on a night out but we could not escape them. Would have been a lot easier in GA. Also, in the US the GA crowd can be a lot less wild than in other countries, due to age, weight and fitness (don't go at me, I am old, heavy and unfit too, just observing :peace:). You are going to have a great time.
  • spankyMPspankyMP Posts: 1,748
    blairs1 said:
    spankyMP said:
    USA dates or Canada?
    US (Baltimore and Philly 1). Wondering if this is a sign that lotteries are done.
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    Can someone please explain how Fan to Fan works? I think it's done through Ticketmaster? Sorry, I've never done this before and want to be prepared on Friday? I'm hoping to get a ticket, if possible.

Many thanks!
    Fan2Fan is just TM's reselling portal, but the ticket price is locked to what you paid for it.  It most likely won't be activate on Friday.   TM seems to delay when the activate in.  Some people theorize it's to give platinum tickets a better shot at selling.
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    I scored both nights P1 Wrigley. Any idea where I could end up with my member number 365XXX? I feel like I'm right in the middle of the pack for member numbers right now. Not too new but not old enough for the best seats in the house. I would think there has to be some attrition on the front end as older members disappear for various reasons. Us Gen Xers aren't getting any younger and some just simply lapse or lose interest over time. Am I expecting pretty bad seats? Lower level? Upper? Behind a pole? Anyone have any ideas?
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    got my TM Commemorative ticket email & $10 charge
  • DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 479
    lahren said:
    I scored both nights P1 Wrigley. Any idea where I could end up with my member number 365XXX? I feel like I'm right in the middle of the pack for member numbers right now. Not too new but not old enough for the best seats in the house. I would think there has to be some attrition on the front end as older members disappear for various reasons. Us Gen Xers aren't getting any younger and some just simply lapse or lose interest over time. Am I expecting pretty bad seats? Lower level? Upper? Behind a pole? Anyone have any ideas?
    In 2018 you would have been back of the field probably (I had way back of field one night and low club boxes the other night with 404xxx) ... but now with PJ Premium it may get a lot worse
  • The periphery of the GA crowd is still a good spot though right ? I recall seeing plenty of room around the outside.  I'll be there with my 16 yr old daughter,(first timer) ,  excited , just don't want her stressed !
    The woman screamed "FUCK YEAH! I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE" constantly and farted.
    ahahahaha - that little added detail at the end there....

A second 'Cropduster' at a PJ show I've seen referenced here.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • Haven't gotten my rejection email letter yet....LOL
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    edited February 21
    F2F should be interesting for Chicago, since you can pretty much ask whatever price you want on secondary sites. I am hoping there are people on here who have extra or decide that they aren't happy with their reserved tickets for Chicago and sell them at face value to those of us on here who were shut out in the lottery. I put up a ISO on GTF for Night 2 for that scenario. I guess this is a commercial for that thread! 
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    Discopij said:
    lahren said:
    In 2018 you would have been back of the field probably (I had way back of field one night and low club boxes the other night with 404xxx) ... but now with PJ Premium it may get a lot worse
    That gives me a pretty good frame of reference. But you're right, Premium may screw any expectations. Just trying to prepare myself ahead of time for disappointment. But I'm guessing wherever I end up, I'll have a great time!
  • Does the commemorative ticket have seat locations?
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,930
    Does the commemorative ticket have seat locations?

yes
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• All my homies hate Ticketmaster. 
  • Mawky1103Mawky1103 Posts: 310
    Looks like I was shut out, so just wanted to clarify, the general public sale for shows start at 10AM Friday, and we will be notified  tomorrow after entering through Ticketmaster if we can participate in this sale by receiving a unique code for a chance to secure tickets? 

• Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 254
    Discopij said:
    lahren said:
    I would prefer to be in the lower sections (3 - 134) than in the seats on the field.  Hard to see much from the field behind GA whereas the lower bowl has more of an elevated view (although they have the screen netting up which can be a distraction if you're in the first ten rows of sections 3-32).  I've seen Foo Fighters, Billy Joel, Springsteen, Tom Petty, Roger Waters, and Paul McCartney shows from the front of the upper deck (303-331) and it's actually a great view of the scene and they've gotten the sound better over the years so not bad to wind up there either.  The massive screens help and even on the field I end up watching the screens since I'm short.