Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 414
    Funny that Barcelona the 6th is still only half sold. I would assume that Monday 8th  is even worse. First time around that I will see a Pearl Jam concert not full? In Spain one of the PJ fan clubs  has made an open letter to the band which has gotten quite a lot of attention.

Does anyone know what the platinum tickets for floor mean? I assume there is no golden circle in Barcelona this year?

Regardless of all the Barcelona arena is great. Indoor and great sound. 
    Can you give us a link to the open letter?
  • Options
    LizJLizJ Posts: 343
    Funny that Barcelona the 6th is still only half sold. I would assume that Monday 8th  is even worse. First time around that I will see a Pearl Jam concert not full? In Spain one of the PJ fan clubs  has made an open letter to the band which has gotten quite a lot of attention.

Does anyone know what the platinum tickets for floor mean? I assume there is no golden circle in Barcelona this year?

Regardless of all the Barcelona arena is great. Indoor and great sound. 
    Platinum only means that you are paying a higher price. I wondered the same about any benefits for the platinum floor tickets, but there seems to be none. If you click on the information sign, when you choose the ticket, this will come up: 

• Options
    TinaETinaE Germany Posts: 1,373
    edited February 24
    Post edited by TinaE on
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • Options
    Daan.PearljamDaan.Pearljam Amsterdam Posts: 14
    Maybe PJ will have to cancel the EU tour? With these ticket sales they will lose money coming here.  
    They can come back next year with a proper EU tour, announced on time and with normal prices. 
  • Options
    JG242853JG242853 Posts: 97
    I just straight up bought a nosebleed seat in Philly for the same price as my 10C floor ticket at MSG N1 😂😑. Whatever I’m in the building. 

Also - the verified fan thing is jacked. I signed up for LA / MSG / Philly and I got a notification for LA only. Later last night I checked MSG and Philly and I totally had fan club verified for both venues. Glad I got one seat in Philly but I would’ve jumped a lot sooner if I had been notified. Alas… Ticketmaster. 
    Randall's Island, NY 9/29/1996, Randall's Island, NY 6/8/1997 (Ed and Mike), Jones Beach, NY 8/23/2000, Los Angeles, CA  7/10/2006, Hartford, CT 6/27/2008, Los Angeles, CA 10/6/2009, San Diego, CA 11/21/2013, Los Angeles, CA 11/24/2013, MSG, NY 5/1/2016,
    Seattle, WA 8/10/2018, Los Angeles, CA 5/6/2022, 5/7/2022, Camden, NJ 9/14/2022, St Paul 8/31/2023, St Paul 9/2/2023
  • Options
    Did anyone get 10c seats for Manchester? Curious about locations people got?

I've been a member for about 20 years, and in section 108 at the back.

Got decent blocks for the Barcelona shows - 105 & 122 - but obviously still not as good as the usual 10c blocks.

Did anyone else gets Barcelona seats?
  • Options
    This song is gonna be insane live. One of my favorite new tracks from them in a long time
    Wrigley 7/19/2013
    Philadelphia 10/22/2013
    Baltimore 10/27/2013
    Hampton 4/18/2016
    Ft. Worth 9/13/2023
    Ft. Worth 9/15/2023
  • Options
    Does anyone have behind the stage seats for Philly ? 
    I got waitlisted. So didn’t have a chance to see what was available. 
    Curious, I was looking at seat geek and stub hub and see nothing behind stage. 
    Is it possible they weren’t released yet ? 
  • Options
    WMAmoricanWMAmorican Posts: 246
    Quick question from one too lazy to read through 79 pages or a bunch of other threads (and/or too stupid to comprehend all the official communications): are tickets (which will be in our TM account on our phones, as I understand it) transferrable? I'll be coming from Cali and my son from Indy, hopefully we can meet up prior to showtime but you never know.

I know tickets are normally transferrable in TM, but I would think 10c would want to prevent it if possible, to limit potential scalping (except, of course in New York and one other state - I think, ironically, Indiana). I know they used to (and perhaps still do) make GA holders go in together, but not sure if that would/could apply to assigned seats?
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,394
    lpbailey said:
    Poncier said:
    JJWGator said:
    I just don't understand why its so damn hard for them to get it right. When i registered for 10C presale here were not any stadium maps of the seating. I selected Reserved P1 and Pit. I was lucky enough to get Vegas 2 nights, Montana, and then Wrigley 2 nights. When the tickets finally showed up in TM both night in Vegas and Chicago where nose bleed; for $200 each. What a disappointment. I live in Florida and will already be in Vegas for a conference so no big deal, but I wouldn't have paid $200 for the highest section. NO problem on Montana even though i was expecting Pit. Chicago is a mess. I would have never paid that amount of money for shitty seats. So misleading. I expected P1 reserved to be floor seats. Why would nose bleed and Pit be the same cost? Makes no sense and I highly disappointed. IM happy to have any tickets to any show, but when you've been mislead its such a punch in the stomach. They should show the section that you'd be getting and the cost. Why would anyone think that for the same price, as a 22 year 10C member and a paying member, that your tickets could range from the Pit to Section 305 where they sell baseball tickets for $30? So dishonest. 
    Yes there were. Every link to register included a map of the venue and what tix were available in 10C sale. Pit in pink, P1 in blue and P2 in orange.
    Not sure how you missed it in registering for 5 different shows.
    Maybe that's true for some venues, but not all. Sacramento through 10C gave the option to select "Pit and Reserved P1", which was all the floor and the lower tier seated sections OR "P2", which was upper deck nosebleed sections.  So while it didn't appear you'd end up with upper tier nosebleed without selecting it, you couldn't select "Pit" by itself (like you could in 2020) and your 10C tickets out of the "Pit and Reserved P1" section might have been in the Pit, or on the floor, or near the back of the floor on the upper side of the first tier.  I figured being not a super long 10C member but long enough to get Pit tickets everywhere last round and only asking for one show, I'd end up with pretty decent seats.  Maybe Pit, maybe floor.  Certainly not 15 rows up near the back of the floor.  
    But the available sections were all colored in for Sacto as well as every show. That's the point.
    JJWallyGator  said he didn't know what seats 10C had secured. It showed you for every show. Some shows it showed almost the entire venue. SO, you ran the risk if you had a newer 10C number of some far away seats.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    svoloshinsvoloshin Vancouver Posts: 3
    When does F2F start? I have tics for Vancouver 4rth, but hope to move forward from my section 111 area closer to the stage. 
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,092
    JG242853 said:
    I just straight up bought a nosebleed seat in Philly for the same price as my 10C floor ticket at MSG N1 😂😑. Whatever I’m in the building. 

Also - the verified fan thing is jacked. I signed up for LA / MSG / Philly and I got a notification for LA only. Later last night I checked MSG and Philly and I totally had fan club verified for both venues. Glad I got one seat in Philly but I would’ve jumped a lot sooner if I had been notified. Alas… Ticketmaster. 
    Yeah, I had already found a ticket to Wrigley N1 and when I finally got off the waitlist, I wanted N2 tickets, but it wouldn't let me saying that I clicked on the wrong show.
    Anyway, I ended up using the same code and getting N2 from the Cubs website instead.
    Seats aren't great, but I don't care. I now have 6 months to find better seats and not be worried that I don't even have them.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,894
    Estu'pida Fregona! That is a hilarious name for a fan club.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 454
    I'm disappointed the ticket prices are what they are, but they are simply being sold for what they are worth.  The shows in NY, Philly etc are clearly worth high prices to people because that is what they are selling for.  Many of the European shows are not worth it to fans so they remain unsold until prices come down. 

People complaining that prices to sold out shows are too high are basically saying they want to pay less than something is worth ... which is exactly what the 10C has historically been able to do for fans ... but for many of us that is gone because our club tickets are so much worse than they used to be.  I am very curious to see how many F2F tickets sit unsold at certain venues as we get close to the show dates.  In Chicago last year for example there were a ton of 10C tickets left on F2F unsold because they were in the nosebleeds for $150+ and we were not allowed to bring the price down to sell them ... so we ate the cost.  Since 10C is unwilling to market price their tickets to the club members (much higher prices for GA and close to stage, much lower prices for nosebleeds in most venues) they should fix part of this problem by allowing for F2F at prices below face value if needed so we can recover some of our cost for unused tickets.
  • Options
    JG242853JG242853 Posts: 97
    BSully said:
    JG242853 said:

Yeah, I had already found a ticket to Wrigley N1 and when I finally got off the waitlist, I wanted N2 tickets, but it wouldn't let me saying that I clicked on the wrong show.
    Anyway, I ended up using the same code and getting N2 from the Cubs website instead.
    Seats aren't great, but I don't care. I now have 6 months to find better seats and not be worried that I don't even have them.
    👍🏻👍🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
    Randall's Island, NY 9/29/1996, Randall's Island, NY 6/8/1997 (Ed and Mike), Jones Beach, NY 8/23/2000, Los Angeles, CA  7/10/2006, Hartford, CT 6/27/2008, Los Angeles, CA 10/6/2009, San Diego, CA 11/21/2013, Los Angeles, CA 11/24/2013, MSG, NY 5/1/2016,
    Seattle, WA 8/10/2018, Los Angeles, CA 5/6/2022, 5/7/2022, Camden, NJ 9/14/2022, St Paul 8/31/2023, St Paul 9/2/2023
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 414
    It's not impossible for concerts to sell so poorly that they are moved to a smaller venue. I've experienced that myself in Germany. However, I'm not aware of it ever having happened with Pearl Jam. So the question is, do you think that a concert like the one at Tottenham Stadium will be canceled or moved to another venue due to low demand? Or will they instead try to lower the prices so that they can get the thing reasonably full? 
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,432
    Zen23 said:
    It's not impossible for concerts to sell so poorly that they are moved to a smaller venue. I've experienced that myself in Germany. However, I'm not aware of it ever having happened with Pearl Jam. So the question is, do you think that a concert like the one at Tottenham Stadium will be canceled or moved to another venue due to low demand? Or will they instead try to lower the prices so that they can get the thing reasonably full? 
    This happened with Pearl Jam in 2007 if I remember correctly. 

The show in Dusseldorf was originally announced for the Merkur Spiel Arena(formerly the Ltu Arena) but then it was changed to the ISS Dome which is much smaller. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    I was able to secure two tickets to MSG II and would love to make a trade for two tickets to MSG I. Please let me know if you have any interest.

Thanks!

-Sean
    Hail, Hail
  • Options
    HaijayHaijay Posts: 361
    The Rock said:
    Zen23 said:
    This happened with Pearl Jam in 2007 if I remember correctly. 

The show in Dusseldorf was originally announced for the Merkur Spiel Arena(formerly the Ltu Arena) but then it was changed to the ISS Dome which is much smaller. 
    Yep. Although, i remember something weird about that show. There were restrictions on ticket purchasing as far as having to authenticate the “ticket purchaser”  at the door, or something strange. That is a very large population center there as well as not being too far from  the Netherlands or Belgium. Sales should have been stronger🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
    The tickets for London are slowly dwindling down, just not the upper back, where its a no-brainer they need to chop that price in half and it’ll sell out. Embarrassing, dumb-ass move by the band and its management, really

• Options
    magindublinmagindublin Barcelona Posts: 9
    Speaking for myself I am not so upset about the price but more that there is no early entry / front rows for the 10c tickets at least for the European shows. Having been a hardcore fan since 1995 I as well as most other at least European fans I know are well into their 40s and are able to afford a ticket. Also we are in the age that it’s difficult to go to concerts every two weeks ( maybe 2 or 3 a year!) It seems more a decision to make it easier just to leave everything for TM and let them do it their way. 
  • Options
    JayBarJayBar Posts: 10
    I have good news for anyone still waiting on TM to send their confirmed tickets. They said it will take about a week. So if you are like me waiting for the email on seats, it should be coming soon!
  • Options
    neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sun Posts: 194
    Did anyone get 10c seats for Manchester? Curious about locations people got?

I've been a member for about 20 years, and in section 108 at the back.

Got decent blocks for the Barcelona shows - 105 & 122 - but obviously still not as good as the usual 10c blocks.

Did anyone else gets Barcelona seats?
    I got 10C seats for Manchester in block 103 so not too bad actually, member 15+ years 
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022
    Manchester 2024
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    willwall said:
    Fair to say the band has overestimated their size/appeal in Europe with those prices.

Very happy to see people sticking to their principles and not buying.

Those people saying the band won’t know what prices are being charged. Are talking about the same band who took Ticketmaster on back in the day….. They’ll know full well what’s being charged.
    Of course they know.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,894
    I'm sure the band is aware of the prices that were set. What I was questioning was that the band is micromanaging prices like the purported 50-euro price drop.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sun Posts: 194
    The amount of unsold tickets for both Manchester and London so far is just crazy, just checked both venues and for Manchester to still have standing available would’ve been unthinkable before now, I know it’s not the band who set the prices but surely they would have had at least some input, it’s not a good look guys.. just makes me feel sad, I’m sure I’ll be excited as the shows get closer but just feels like a watershed moment whereby doing multiple shows in one run will be a thing of the past..
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022
    Manchester 2024
  • Options
    Missoula show Question...I got GA for the Missoula show. When I open my tickets in my Ticketmaster account it show Section as GA3 and also states "General Admission". The Missoula University seating diagram for the show simply shows one area marked all in red labeled as PIT. Also, when we selected what types of tickets we were applying for it was simply "GA" or "P1" or both... Anyone know what the "3" in GA3 means???
    Thanks.
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,501
    pittshawn said:
    Missoula show Question...I got GA for the Missoula show. When I open my tickets in my Ticketmaster account it show Section as GA3 and also states "General Admission". The Missoula University seating diagram for the show simply shows one area marked all in red labeled as PIT. Also, when we selected what types of tickets we were applying for it was simply "GA" or "P1" or both... Anyone know what the "3" in GA3 means???
    Thanks.
    You got GA. End of story. Don't overthink this.
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    evilkimmelevilkimmel Washington State Posts: 8
    I'm not mad at the cost. I'm still mad I balked at paying to see Temple of the Dog at the Paramount. I just do not understand why they gave me access to Portland. I should have just not mentioned it and just asked for Seattle. Again, this is all my fault as I was a member from 1994-2010 and "things" happen and I did not rejoin until last year. Anyway, I'll just keep asking about the F2F thing. I go to shows by myself so I should be able to find one closer to the show date. For now, I have to finish student-teaching before I can go at all! 
  • Options
    chalonchalon Posts: 114
    edited February 24
    I'm not mad at the cost. I'm still mad I balked at paying to see Temple of the Dog at the Paramount. I just do not understand why they gave me access to Portland. I should have just not mentioned it and just asked for Seattle. Again, this is all my fault as I was a member from 1994-2010 and "things" happen and I did not rejoin until last year. Anyway, I'll just keep asking about the F2F thing. I go to shows by myself so I should be able to find one closer to the show date. For now, I have to finish student-teaching before I can go at all! 
    There was no priority for the 10C tickets, so getting Portland had no impact on you not getting Seattle. Seattle was just much higher demand since it’s their home town and the last shows on the leg.

Also seniority doesn’t matter for getting selected — it only matters if you are selected for seats, seniority gives you better seats.
    Post edited by chalon on