Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,092
    chitty said:
    SV2828 said:
    After some days to think about this I feel lucky to get tickets to both Vancouver shows.  And pretty decent seats.  Thanks 10C.  I struck out for Seattle 2 and Portland but it is what it is.  Thankful to be able to attend 2 shows in my home area.  That said, my issue is not with 10C (although I wish they could go back to the way it used to be), my issue is with the prices I saw on the verified fan sale date. PJ Premium extra info stated the day before the sale that "these tickets accounted for about 10% of the inventory for the show".  In our arena that should be about 1,800 tickets give or take.  When I went on TM the day of the sale just to see if I could get better seats than what 10C gifted me, everything was $585 CDN or more (high as $980) for MANY more than 10% of the inventory and it didnt matter if you were looking for premium or regular VF tix.   Anywhere in the lower bowl was at least 585.  I love this band, I have a decent job but man that just seems ripe to me.  TM is just going straight for the pocket books of fans.  Saw it for my daughters and their quest for Swift tickets last year as well.  Sad.  Just never thought PJ would be linked to this....  
    Unfortunately this is the way tickets are now. It blows my mind people will pay $600 to sit in back of lower bowl to see PJ and bands/artists at similar level. I agree also that I never would have expected PJ to be associated with this considering their past ethos, but maybe they don't have a choice in the matter.
    I'd say it's dark matter... but that's just me.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 111
    edited March 1
    I have a pair for both nights in vegas that i need to sell.

I went to read ticketaster's t/c for how it works. It says that if you have tickets for a show in USA you need an american bank account to be able to sell them. How is that supposed to help someone from Canada who bought them lol

what do i do now? Im stuck with 4 tickets that I literally cannot sell through them in anyway and cant even transfer.

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,501

I went to read ticketaster's t/c for how it works. It says that if you have tickets for a show in USA you need an american bank account to be able to sell them. How is that supposed to help someone from Canada who bought them lol

what do i do now? Im stuck with 4 tickets that I literally cannot sell through them in anyway and cant even transfer.

You can get a US bank account with RBC or TD. I don’t mean a US dollar Canadian bank account but actually an account with their affiliates that are located in the US.

As an aside, please DM me with what you are selling.  I’m ISO.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 411

Have you looked at Wise or Revolut? Maybe that will help you get a free bank account in the country you want.
  • Options
    spinchikspinchik Posts: 56
    Booked flight and hotel for vegas. Got N1. Desperately seeking N2. Thank you. Peace 
    "we are Given To Fly using Parachutes to Breakerfall landing on the Marker In The Sand. we are just Driftin down the Long Road of life for Nothings As It Seems, it's a roll of Gods' Dice and in the end we all Go into Thin Air. so Smile when you are Down - You Are your own Pilate in life; Release the Leash and don't regret a Life Wasted, live in the Present Tense, and Hold On for you will Soon Forget the Insignificance of it all."
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 777
    If you are travelling and like Cage The Elephant, at MSG Sept 5 and Philly Sept 6.
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,200
    So glad I decided to go to a show on this tour. Just reading this thread has made me exhausted.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,200
    Discopij said:
    I'm disappointed the ticket prices are what they are, but they are simply being sold for what they are worth.  The shows in NY, Philly etc are clearly worth high prices to people because that is what they are selling for.  Many of the European shows are not worth it to fans so they remain unsold until prices come down. 

People complaining that prices to sold out shows are too high are basically saying they want to pay less than something is worth ... which is exactly what the 10C has historically been able to do for fans ... but for many of us that is gone because our club tickets are so much worse than they used to be.  I am very curious to see how many F2F tickets sit unsold at certain venues as we get close to the show dates.  In Chicago last year for example there were a ton of 10C tickets left on F2F unsold because they were in the nosebleeds for $150+ and we were not allowed to bring the price down to sell them ... so we ate the cost.  Since 10C is unwilling to market price their tickets to the club members (much higher prices for GA and close to stage, much lower prices for nosebleeds in most venues) they should fix part of this problem by allowing for F2F at prices below face value if needed so we can recover some of our cost for unused tickets.
    I disagree. I love Pearl Jam, but their shows are not worth these prices.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    FílexFílex San Sebastian Posts: 25
    Dear Sirs / Madams,

I am trying to Sell two (2) Ten Club GA tickets for Barcelona night 1 (Saturday) for Face value, of course.

is anybody interested? Or the only way to Sell them is via Fan to Fan via Ticketmaster?

thanks and best regards
    (2006) Barcelona, Lisboa I & II, Madrid (2007) Lisboa, Madrid, Düsseldorf (2009) Manchester (2010) London, Arras, Bilbao (2012) Arras (2014) Amsterdam I & II (2018) London I, Barcelona, Madrid (2022) Oakland I, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I & II, Paris
  • Options
    dani11dani11 uk Posts: 43
    Kind of random - did anyone else see there's a modern art museum called 'Dark Matter' in Berlin?

Looks cool, might have to check it out.
  • Options
    chrisg72chrisg72 South Jersey Posts: 112
    Anyone need to sell Fan to Fan for Philly or NYC ? I'll buy 2. I tried the lottery and wasn't selected then tried Ticketmaster,  didn't get through. Please let me know if anyone has tickets but can't make it to the show...thank you in advance ✌️
    9.28.96 - 9.29.96 - 9.1.00 - 6.3.06 - 6.24.08 - 6.25.08 - EV 8.7.08 - 10.30.09 - 5.20.10 - 5.21.10 - 9.11.11
  • Options
    DL236795DL236795 Gold Coast, Australia Posts: 30
    dani11 said:
    Kind of random - did anyone else see there's a modern art museum called 'Dark Matter' in Berlin?

Looks cool, might have to check it out.
    Isn' there something called Dark Matter by Cornelia Parker?
    Brisbane 1998 #1, Brisbane 2003 #1, #2, Brisbane 2006 #1, #2, Brisbane 2009, Gold Coast 2014
  • Options
    mickf29mickf29 Posts: 33
    edited March 4
    Have a bit of a conundrum, maybe someone here knows the timelines:

My buddy and I each got 2 tickets to PJ in Portland, but we are seated across the arena from each other. We are hoping to find 4 tix together or on the floor, and sell our tickets. Anyone know when we can post these tickets to Ticketmaster site, and when they will start offering up purchases from other pre sales fans? Sorry if this has been answered, i don't have the bandwidth to go through 82 pages of posts searching!

Found my answer on ticketbastard site, I can list now, but not seeing any fan to fan listings. 

I also don't understand on Ticketbastard how there are tickets for PJ for $600 right now?? I thought this was fan to fan and restricted to face value?? 

Post edited by mickf29 on
    1995 Club Moe w/Neil Young Seattle WA
    1996 Key Arena Seattle WA
    2000 Mesa Del Sol Albuquerque
    2005 Gorge Amphitheater WA
    2005 Clark County Amphitheater Portland OR (Vancouver WA)
    2006 Arlene Schnitzer Hall Portland OR
    2008 Susquehanna Bank Center Camden NJ
    2009 Outside Lands Golden Gate Park SF CA
    2011 Ottawa w Mudhoney
    2014 Big Day Out Gold Coast Australia
    2022 Ohana Festival Dana Point CA
    2024 Portland Moda Center
    2024 Missoula Grizzly Stadium
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,998
    mickf29 said:

My buddy and I each got 2 tickets to PJ in Portland, but we are seated across the arena from each other. We are hoping to find 4 tix together or on the floor, and sell our tickets. Anyone know when we can post these tickets to Ticketmaster site, and when they will start offering up purchases from other pre sales fans? Sorry if this has been answered, i don't have the bandwidth to go through 82 pages of posts searching!
    Soon but nobody knows for sure when.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,501
    mickf29 said:

Found my answer on ticketbastard site, I can list now, but not seeing any fan to fan listings. 

I also don't understand on Ticketbastard how there are tickets for PJ for $600 right now?? I thought this was fan to fan and restricted to face value?? 

You can’t really list now.  If you click the sell button and follow the steps it eventually gets to a dead end.    

The $600 tickets are not resale tickets.  They are being initially sold that way by TM as so called premium tickets.  The only thing premium about them is the price.  If anyone purchases these tickets, when going to resell at some point, that fan will only be able to charge the price paid, even as TM discounts the surrounding unsold tickets as time goes by to standard price.      
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,401
    mickf29 said:

You can’t really list now.  If you click the sell button and follow the steps it eventually gets to a dead end.    

The $600 tickets are not resale tickets.  They are being initially sold that way by TM as so called premium tickets.  The only thing premium about them is the price.  If anyone purchases these tickets, when going to resell at some point, that fan will only be able to charge the price paid, even as TM discounts the surrounding unsold tickets as time goes by to standard price.      
    yup, do not buy platinum/premium tickets unless you 100% intend to use them. They could be insanely difficult to get rid of.
  • Options
    mickf29mickf29 Posts: 33
    Thanks for the details above on fan to fan not being ready and the explanation for the the (gag) $600 greed tickets from ticketbastard
    1995 Club Moe w/Neil Young Seattle WA
    1996 Key Arena Seattle WA
    2000 Mesa Del Sol Albuquerque
    2005 Gorge Amphitheater WA
    2005 Clark County Amphitheater Portland OR (Vancouver WA)
    2006 Arlene Schnitzer Hall Portland OR
    2008 Susquehanna Bank Center Camden NJ
    2009 Outside Lands Golden Gate Park SF CA
    2011 Ottawa w Mudhoney
    2014 Big Day Out Gold Coast Australia
    2022 Ohana Festival Dana Point CA
    2024 Portland Moda Center
    2024 Missoula Grizzly Stadium
  • Options
    stuessystuessy Posts: 32
    Has anyone gotten access to their standing room tickets (PK1 Stehplatz • Stehend) for the concert in Berlin yet?

The message from the 10C ticket confirmation says:
    We'll email you instructions on how to access your tickets in early March.

• Options
    TinaETinaE Germany Posts: 1,373
    stuessy said:
    Has anyone gotten access to their standing room tickets (PK1 Stehplatz • Stehend) for the concert in Berlin yet?

The message from the 10C ticket confirmation says:
    We'll email you instructions on how to access your tickets in early March.

I'm already checking every day...perhaps we won't have access to our tickets until the seat assignments have been completed.
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,031
    When can i expect the tickets to arrive for GA in London, berlin and barcelona? anyone knows?
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,757
    If you buy 2 tixx on F2F and you already have your own 10C seats can you go in yourself and 3 other people all together?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    If you buy 2 tixx on F2F and you already have your own 10C seats can you go in yourself and 3 other people all together?
    As I understand it, if you purchase the tix via your ticketmaster account then you will only have access to those tickets when entering the venue.  I believe that you will all have to enter at the same time--unless you are willing to give access to your TM account to someone else (unless it is family I would shy away from that).

• Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    As I understand it, if you purchase the tix via your ticketmaster account then you will only have access to those tickets when entering the venue.  I believe that you will all have to enter at the same time--unless you are willing to give access to your TM account to someone else (unless it is family I would shy away from that).

It might be possible to log in to your TM account on their phone and save a ticket to their wallet app of choice and then log out of TM.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,757
    edited March 5

Let me ask another question. Will Fan to Fan be for 10 Club members or for anyone authenticated with TM?

Looked at other thread and it looks like it's for anyone. Nevermind.
    Post edited by Johnny Abruzzo on
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,031
    Can anyone who brought 10c tickets via the lottery answer me this please?

When can i expect the tickets to arrive for GA in London, berlin and barcelona? 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,910
    edited March 5
  • Options
    MarcvHMarcvH Amersfoort, Netherlands Posts: 31
    just_one said:

I'm pretty sure it said (1st?) april somewhere
    Arnhem 2006, Nijmegen 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Nijmegen 2010, Werchter 2010, Amsterdam II 2012, Amsterdam I 2014, Amsterdam II 2017 (Ed Solo), Amsterdam I 2018, Amsterdam II 2018, Amsterdam I 2022, Amsterdam II 2022, Berlin I 2024, Berlin II 2024 and... was on the quest list of Vera Groningen 1996.. but went to my girlfriends father's birthday instead, damned!
  • Options
    EMC77EMC77 Almería, Spain Posts: 129
    edited March 5
    MarcvH said:
    just_one said:

For Barcelona it said 'early March" so could be anyday from now to the 15th
  • Options
    mpedone said:

It might be possible to log in to your TM account on their phone and save a ticket to their wallet app of choice and then log out of TM.
    That may be possible...I have noted that they have been utilizing a system where the barcode is constantly changing ( I don't know how the technology works) and TM is clear that an "image/screenshot" will not work....
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 326
    MarcvH said:
    just_one said:

Yep, the beginning of April...at least for Berlin.