Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184
    Did anyone get 10c seats for Manchester? Curious about locations people got?

I've been a member for about 20 years, and in section 108 at the back.

Got decent blocks for the Barcelona shows - 105 & 122 - but obviously still not as good as the usual 10c blocks.

Did anyone else gets Barcelona seats?
    Member since 2003 and I got block 111.  Very strange.  In 09 and 12 I got the equivalent of Block 102 at MEN.  Something is wrong. I emailed 10c but no reply.  
    For Manchester I am in section 102. Over 25 years I think.  You need to ask member numbers if you really want to get a better idea of placement.  I think there was a large increase of members 20 years ago.  
  • Options
    macataemacatae Posts: 73
    What pees me off is that 10c ran a very good system for the members. If you were lucky to get a ticket you got early entry and if GA at some shows the pit was only for 10c. Now its a free for all and if you fail to het a 10c and people only want a trade your at the mercy of the $400 plus ticket options. This tour which is trying to cover too much ie the euro leg is crap missing too many great cities and a kick in the teeth to Amsterdam Prague and Vienna for the cancelled shows. 
    If TM are the future of selling whats the point of 10c anymore. I had 9 requests for the east coast leg all failed then in the general failed again before being on the waiting list which meant paying crazy money. Thats a great incentive to just say well ive seen the band 28 times maybe thats it. 
    Berlin 30/06/10, Amsterdam 26/06/12, Amsterdam 27/06/12, Berlin 4/07/12, Berlin 5/07/12 Brooklyn NYC 18/10/13, Brooklyn NYC 19/10/13, Philadelphia 21/10/13, Philadelphia 22/10/13, Amsterdam 16/06/14, Amsterdam 17/06/14, Vienna 25/06/14, Berlin 26/06/14, Amsterdam 12/06/18, Amsterdam 13/06/18, London 18/06/18, Prague 01/07/18, Berlin 05/07/18, Barcelona 10/07/18, Berlin 21/06/22, Zurich 23/06/22, Copenhagen 5/07/22, Budapest 12/07/22, Amsterdam 25/07/22
  • Options
    maher2027 said:
    Does anyone know if the tickets for Dublin have been sent out to ticketmaster accounts yet? I've received my tickets for the U.S. shows but not Dublin.
    I did not receive anything for Dublin as well. Neither on Ticketmaster nor 10c account
  • Options
    If everyone just chills out and waits- this is a TM game they play with every show - you have to be persistent and check often - but if the money is that big of an issue- then wait - tickets will fall in price but checking often is the key - getting fantastic perfect Ten Club seats where you are guaranteed front rail center is the only spot us entitled Americans would be happy with and not complain - then we complain when in that spot b/c the camera person is blocking our view - another PJ tour and heavy album is the gift they are giving us - stop complaining and work to get the tickets you want/ this isn’t a box to check and move on - PJ tickets take more effort/ the fans that put forth more effort get better tickets 
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,092
    If everyone just chills out and waits- this is a TM game they play with every show - you have to be persistent and check often - but if the money is that big of an issue- then wait - tickets will fall in price but checking often is the key - getting fantastic perfect Ten Club seats where you are guaranteed front rail center is the only spot us entitled Americans would be happy with and not complain - then we complain when in that spot b/c the camera person is blocking our view - another PJ tour and heavy album is the gift they are giving us - stop complaining and work to get the tickets you want/ this isn’t a box to check and move on - PJ tickets take more effort/ the fans that put forth more effort get better tickets 
    I agree with a lot of what you said.
    I got shut out on both the lottery and the Pre-sale for both nights of Wrigley, but by the end of the week, I had tickets to both shows.
    Now that I have them secured, I can spend time over the next 6 months to try and get better seats. If it doesn't work out, at least I'm at the show.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    achon44achon44 Posts: 104
    edited February 26

BSully said:
    I agree with a lot of what you said.
    I got shut out on both the lottery and the Pre-sale for both nights of Wrigley, but by the end of the week, I had tickets to both shows.
    Now that I have them secured, I can spend time over the next 6 months to try and get better seats. If it doesn't work out, at least I'm at the show.
    This and this.
    Post edited by achon44 on
    Cuyahoga Falls, OH 07-29-92....Cleveland, OH 03-22-94....Cleveland, OH 05-09-10....Chicago, IL 07-19-13....
    San Diego, CA 11-21-13.... Los Angeles, CA 11-23-13....Los Angeles, CA 11-24-13....Oakland, CA 11-27-13
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,394
    I'm not picky, I'll take front row rail in front of Mike.  =)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,249
    Poncier said:
    I'm not picky, I'll take front row rail in front of Mike.  =)
    yep, that is the perfect Spot, You get Mike face melting, you get Jeff, you get Eddie, and Matt... plus you get showered with Picks... 
  • Options
    efroten2 said:
    BB111227 said:
    goldenegg said:
    BB111227 said:
    I received an email confirming for N2 Chicago, but still no further followups on location.  Anyone get theirs for this show yet?
    Email the support address. I had that issue with Vegas N1 and they had to fix something on their side for the seat assignment to come through. 
    Poncier said:
    BB111227 said:
    I received an email confirming for N2 Chicago, but still no further followups on location.  Anyone get theirs for this show yet?
    Check your Ticketmaster account. They should be viewable in there.
    Oh boy, I did both and support just sent me to the PJ faq link.  Tickets are not in my account either, but I did get the confirmation email.  Officially concerned.
    Were you charged for the tickets?
    Yes, I was charged already.  Support wasn't very helpful either.
  • Options
    bettermenbettermen Posts: 3
    edited February 27
    I got confirmation and the money came out then the payment got reversed like a week later. No mention of tickets in Ticket Master. It's for the first Auckland show. Anyone have this issue?
  • Options
    We got an email saying tickets were confirmed for the 10c sale for London, but have nothing else through to tell us what we've been allocated or if we need to do anything else.   Have emailed Ticketmaster support and filled in their help form numerous times, but no one will tell us what tickets we have and they're not in our Ticketmaster account.  Money came out on the credit card on 17th February.   What a terrible system that we've paid for something but have no idea what. 
  • Options
    ozzykillerozzykiller Isle Of Wight , UK Posts: 109
    Tammystringer said:
    We got an email saying tickets were confirmed for the 10c sale for London, but have nothing else through to tell us what we've been allocated or if we need to do anything else.   Have emailed Ticketmaster support and filled in their help form numerous times, but no one will tell us what tickets we have and they're not in our Ticketmaster account.  Money came out on the credit card on 17th February.   What a terrible system that we've paid for something but have no idea what. 
    They will show up in your Ticketmaster account from April 1st. 
  • Options
    magindublinmagindublin Barcelona Posts: 9
    How long will it be until they lower the price on the European dates? Or maybe they cancel dates instead? Barcelona the 8th of July is less than half sold 🙃. Lucky me that I won 2 tickets at the 10c lottery! 😉
  • Options
    Gianni75Gianni75 Switzerland Posts: 8
    Even if they sell only 75% of the tickets - the show will go on. The promoter carries a possible the loss. It’s the promoter who defines the pricing of tickets, dynamic or not, to generate enough revenues. It is not the band. The artist usually gets paid a fixed amount per show. Let’s assume PJ gets paid USD 1,5mio for each show. If in Barcelona they would sell only 75% of 18000 tickets at EUR 175.-, it would still generate gross income of EUR 2,36 Mio. Probably just enough to break even….
  • Options
    deanr82deanr82 Posts: 6
    Hi all, please sign the petition and share the link to get Pearl Jam to come to Perth at the end of their 2024 tour!!!

http://www.change.org/Pearl_Jam_Perth_2024

Thanks!
  • Options
    SV2828SV2828 Posts: 66
    After some days to think about this I feel lucky to get tickets to both Vancouver shows.  And pretty decent seats.  Thanks 10C.  I struck out for Seattle 2 and Portland but it is what it is.  Thankful to be able to attend 2 shows in my home area.  That said, my issue is not with 10C (although I wish they could go back to the way it used to be), my issue is with the prices I saw on the verified fan sale date. PJ Premium extra info stated the day before the sale that "these tickets accounted for about 10% of the inventory for the show".  In our arena that should be about 1,800 tickets give or take.  When I went on TM the day of the sale just to see if I could get better seats than what 10C gifted me, everything was $585 CDN or more (high as $980) for MANY more than 10% of the inventory and it didnt matter if you were looking for premium or regular VF tix.   Anywhere in the lower bowl was at least 585.  I love this band, I have a decent job but man that just seems ripe to me.  TM is just going straight for the pocket books of fans.  Saw it for my daughters and their quest for Swift tickets last year as well.  Sad.  Just never thought PJ would be linked to this....  
    9/22/96 - Toledo, 7/19/98-Vancouver, 7/21/98-Seattle, 11/5/00-Seattle, 12/8/02-Seattle, 5/30/03-Vancouver, 9/2/05-Vancouver, 7/22/06-Gorge,WA, 9/22/09-Seattle, 9/25/09-Vancouver, 9/26/09-Portland(Ridgefield)-Calgary, 9/21/11-Edmonton, 9/23/11-Vancouver, 9/25/11, Portland 11/28/13, Spokane 11/29/13, Calgary 12/2/13, Vancouver 12/4/13, Seattle (Home Shows) 8/8+8/10/18, Fenway (Away Shows), 9/2+9/4/18, (Vancouver 5/4/24), (Vancouver 5/6/24)

EV: Vancouver, 4/2/08 + 4/3/08 - Seattle, 7/16/11, Amsterdam, 6/10/2019
  • Options
    HaijayHaijay Posts: 361
    Just no alternative, unfortunately 
  • Options
    still pleany of Golden Tickets available for Australia and New Zealand.... 
  • Options
    sorry cant spell, PLENTY
  • Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 838
    GT1015 said:
    Did anyone get 10c seats for Manchester? Curious about locations people got?

I've been a member for about 20 years, and in section 108 at the back.

Got decent blocks for the Barcelona shows - 105 & 122 - but obviously still not as good as the usual 10c blocks.

Did anyone else gets Barcelona seats?
    Member since 2003 and I got block 111.  Very strange.  In 09 and 12 I got the equivalent of Block 102 at MEN.  Something is wrong. I emailed 10c but no reply.  
    For Manchester I am in section 102. Over 25 years I think.  You need to ask member numbers if you really want to get a better idea of placement.  I think there was a large increase of members 20 years ago.  
    Thanks for letting me know - I joined 2003.   Maybe it is what it is.  But in 2009 and 2012 in Manchester I was in Block 102 (equivalent) at MEN Manchester and Blocks 101 and 112 at O2 London in 09 and 18.   
    Same goes for 2018 Amsterdam and Prague!! Maybe just more applicants this year…. 
  • Options
    chalonchalon Posts: 114
    SV2828 said:
    After some days to think about this I feel lucky to get tickets to both Vancouver shows.  And pretty decent seats.  Thanks 10C.  I struck out for Seattle 2 and Portland but it is what it is.  Thankful to be able to attend 2 shows in my home area.  That said, my issue is not with 10C (although I wish they could go back to the way it used to be), my issue is with the prices I saw on the verified fan sale date. PJ Premium extra info stated the day before the sale that "these tickets accounted for about 10% of the inventory for the show".  In our arena that should be about 1,800 tickets give or take.  When I went on TM the day of the sale just to see if I could get better seats than what 10C gifted me, everything was $585 CDN or more (high as $980) for MANY more than 10% of the inventory and it didnt matter if you were looking for premium or regular VF tix.   Anywhere in the lower bowl was at least 585.  I love this band, I have a decent job but man that just seems ripe to me.  TM is just going straight for the pocket books of fans.  Saw it for my daughters and their quest for Swift tickets last year as well.  Sad.  Just never thought PJ would be linked to this....  
    Pretty much the non-premium tickets just were all gone pretty quickly for the high demand venues which left only the premium ones. However, with some patience you’ll be able to get the tickets for non-premium face value once F2F opens up.
  • Options
    enddemenddem Posts: 53
    Around when in the anouncement/sales-to-actual tour cylce has F2F opened historically?
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,406
    enddem said:
    Around when in the anouncement/sales-to-actual tour cylce has F2F opened historically?

Generally when they've sold more premium tickets.  For EV shows and I think the Oakland shows in 2022, it was only reopened a few weeks before the shows?
  • Options
    spinchikspinchik Posts: 56
    Yeah this tour is crazy! Been 10C member since 1998. Over 50 shows. Been front row pit multiple times, and generally good seats. Over the last couple tours getting farther away. Only got Vegas N 1, put in for both. Was 2700 in queue for N1 and prices were insane. Ended up second from top highest row up! Looking for N2 Vegas. Missing Boston first time since they began touring there due to family function. Anyone got Vegas N2 tix? I’d be most grateful. Peace 
    "we are Given To Fly using Parachutes to Breakerfall landing on the Marker In The Sand. we are just Driftin down the Long Road of life for Nothings As It Seems, it's a roll of Gods' Dice and in the end we all Go into Thin Air. so Smile when you are Down - You Are your own Pilate in life; Release the Leash and don't regret a Life Wasted, live in the Present Tense, and Hold On for you will Soon Forget the Insignificance of it all."
  • Options
    How do you sell seats? Tried to sell Philly through ticket master and it says not allowed, transfer is also not allowed
  • Options
    JE224127JE224127 Fairhope, AL Posts: 343
    You have to wait for Fan 2 Fan to open up to sell them. No one knows when that will be unfortunately.
  • Options
    enddemenddem Posts: 53
    Zod said:
    enddem said:

Generally when they've sold more premium tickets.  For EV shows and I think the Oakland shows in 2022, it was only reopened a few weeks before the shows?
    Thanks., this helps. I remember seeing things available in the summer last year, was just curious if there was some discernible pattern or not. Seems like it's more about benchmarks on the TM side than anything else.
  • Options
    neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sun Posts: 194
    Due to recent success at the bookies I’ve caved and bought London premium seats, lower level row 1, the FOMO is real I’m afraid but good Manchester and London seats in the bag and now trying to sort Berlin out too =)
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022
    Manchester 2024
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 608
    SV2828 said:
    Unfortunately this is the way tickets are now. It blows my mind people will pay $600 to sit in back of lower bowl to see PJ and bands/artists at similar level. I agree also that I never would have expected PJ to be associated with this considering their past ethos, but maybe they don't have a choice in the matter.
  • Options
    PJRochesterPJRochester Posts: 1
    edited March 1
    10C member since the mid 90s, shut out of all/multiple shows I requested for this tour. Keeping my fingers crossed I can find some options for NYC and/or Philly.