Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    InHiding_InEuropeInHiding_InEurope Brussels Posts: 22
    Thousands of tickets left for Berlin (upper part of Waldbühne) on www.eventim.de (175 EUR).  You don´t see them on ticketmaster or live-nation. I doubt Berlin shows will sell out.
    1996 Barcelona - 2009 Berlin - 2010 Berlin - 2014 Berlin - 2017 EV Amsterdam 3 - 2018 Amsterdam 1+2, Pinkpop, Barcelona - 2019 EV Amsterdam 1, EV Brussels - 2022 Berlin - Frankfurt - Amsterdam
  • Options
    rhillmanrhillman Posts: 13
    I was fortunate.. My Philly2 night seats are in a section that has the TM sale hawking for between 700-800 bucks. I know there are disappointments but 10C came through on that one.. 
  • Options
    twmills said:
    Has anyone looked into trying to Transfer tickets for the Chicago show? Looks like it's grayed out on my Ticketmaster page.

Thought I heard the Chicago and NY shows are blocked from being transferred...or something like that.

Curious if anyone else had luck. I have a ticket I won't be using and I'm trying to send it to someone so it's not wasted.
    I was wondering the same thing. My transfer button is also grayed out for Chicago. I got denied 10c for night 2. Got picked for the TM sale for today only to get a code for night 1 which I already have! This is beyond a mess! 
  • Options
    JJWGatorJJWGator Palm City, FL Posts: 11
    If we can transfer, I have two 10C tickets for both nights at Wrigley. Happy to transfer them at face value if someone wants them. Also have two tickets to Thursday in Vegas that I’d transfer as well. Going to 2nd night in Vegas and Montana.
  • Options
    3430willow3430willow Joplin, MO Posts: 4
    Soooo.....if I didn't get 10c Wrigley n2 tix & I didn't get the VF code, how the hell do I get tix?  Lol.  I'm told since in IL you can transfer, there won't be a Wrigley F2F sale later on.  I know there has to be a lot of people that scored tix to Wrigley that maybe can't use them.  How do I get my grubby little paws on these tickets, lol?  I actually want 3 but in a pinch would do 2.  
  • Options
    PearlJayPearlJay Tucson, AZ Posts: 16
    I’m just annoyed I guess. Lost out on ten club lottery and  TM fan presale. But yet so many people got multiple shows. I don’t get it.  But it is what it is I suppose.
    Chicago, Illinois (July 21, 1991)
    Chicago, Illinois (March 28, 1992)
    Chicago, Illinois (March 13, 1994)
    Chicago, Illinois (July 11, 1995)
    Chicago, Illinois (June 29, 1998)
    Chicago, Illinois (October 05, 2005)
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre (September 04, 2011)
    Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018)
  • Options
    sbifonesbifone Posts: 3
    edited February 23
    Post edited by sbifone on
  • Options
    sbifonesbifone Posts: 3
    edited February 23
    sbifone said:
    Yes, hosed again!!!  Lost out on all my 10c picks, but felt a single warm ray of sunshine when I got a code for NYC from TM.  I even wrote it on my hand.  10am, 2700 people in front of me turn the warm sun into a cold, soulless winter in an instant.  Alas, not meant to be.  Maybe I can find a nice Korean boy band concert with a stadium full of available tix.  Just looking for a win here!!  Congrats to those going, my condolences for those who's cheese got left out in the wind.
    "You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you"
    Post edited by sbifone on
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    ...well this is awkward...

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    3430willow3430willow Joplin, MO Posts: 4
    JJWGator said:
    If we can transfer, I have two 10C tickets for both nights at Wrigley. Happy to transfer them at face value if someone wants them. Also have two tickets to Thursday in Vegas that I’d transfer as well. Going to 2nd night in Vegas and Montana.
    I'm interested in N2!  I actually want 3 tix, but would do 2 if it came to it.  But, it looks like they aren't transferable, yet??  Seems to be the consensus.  
  • Options
    Anyone buying tickets for Vancouver today on TM sale?
  • Options
    djjazzy276djjazzy276 Posts: 225
    Holy shit, entered the Portland sale and somehow there was only one person ahead of me when it opened. Was able to get some 203 tickets.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    JJWGator said:
    I'm interested in N2!  I actually want 3 tix, but would do 2 if it came to it.  But, it looks like they aren't transferable, yet??  Seems to be the consensus.  
    They will probably be after a certain amount of time. Illinois law makes all tickets transferable. 
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 417
    Why didn't anyone in charge come up with the idea of communicating in advance that only the lower tier in Berlin would be sold via Ticketmaster? And then also as premium shit. And the middle and upper tiers exclusively via Eventim. How many fans have joined the queue at Ticketmaster? Just to avoid being shown tickets at the "normal price" of 175 euros. Then you shouldn't be surprised if the Waldbühne Berlin still looks like this on Eventim TEN HOURS after the presale started.

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    Zen23 said:
    Why didn't anyone in charge come up with the idea of communicating in advance that only the lower tier in Berlin would be sold via Ticketmaster? And then also as premium shit. And the middle and upper tiers exclusively via Eventim. How many fans have joined the queue at Ticketmaster? Just to avoid being shown tickets at the "normal price" of 175 euros. Then you shouldn't be surprised if the Waldbühne Berlin still looks like this on Eventim TEN HOURS after the presale started.

Same thing happened with Prague in 2021 with two sites. I don't get it.
  • Options
    TimR77TimR77 Kitchener Posts: 7
    JJWGator said:
    Hey, whenever they allow id love to take the Vegas tickets off your hands!  Hopefully it won’t be long 
  • Options
    Bb980Bb980 Seattle Posts: 3
    Wow, I just spent almost 2K on 2 tickets. This is the most money I have ever spent on any show of any variety.  I was behind 3000 people, and I was watching all of the blue dots melt away, and just freaked out. I just clicked the only 2 dots that I saw remaining, and boom it was done. I'm going to have a blast and don't get me wrong I am thrilled to be going to the show in Seattle 5/30 & on the floor, but JFC.
  • Options
    Gregeje76Gregeje76 Germany Posts: 17
    Zen23 said:

Wise words. It’s really so unbelievable that they are not able to tell people that the „standard ticket sale“ is at Eventim.de for the Berlin shows.
    Hope not to visit 2 PJ shows with 1/3 empty seats (but possible if they won’t reduce the prices for this upper sectors)
  • Options
    AcapulcoGoldAcapulcoGold Houston, TX Posts: 2
    I can't justify those prices at Wrigley... that's a TM Premium not a PJ Premium from what I am seeing. thats wild. how did it go from $176 to 400 bucks for upper deck a piece. That's just wild to me.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,765
    CM189191 said:
    ...well this is awkward...

That totally looks like a hat Eddie would wear too, hahaha.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    MJ240670MJ240670 Posts: 14
    I got Floor seats, Section H for Sacramento. I am willing to trade for 100's section if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    enddemenddem Posts: 53
    king-gee said:
    I've never done this before but if a friend has tix and I am going with them do they send them to my phone or do we enter together or something?
    Go in together would be easiest
  • Options
    Hi, guys. I'm looking for 1 Golden Circle GA for Melbourne, 18 November and 1 Golden Circle GA for Sydney, 23 November. 
    I got waitlisted by Ticketmaster, so no code for me.  :|
    Thanks!  =)
    lol @ no code
    Charlotte 1996 | 
    Raleigh 1998 | 
    Virginia Beach 2000 | 
    Raleigh 2003 | 
    Raleigh 2016 Thanks HB2 | 
    Columbia 2016 | 
    Baltimore 2020 Thanks COVID | 
    Baltimore 2022 Thanks being the only original venue not rescheduled | 
    Denver 2022 |
    Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    MJ240670MJ240670 Posts: 14
    I also need a extra ticket for Sacramento if anyone doesn't want them.
  • Options
    enddemenddem Posts: 53
    Holy shit, entered the Portland sale and somehow there was only one person ahead of me when it opened. Was able to get some 203 tickets.
    Nice. I got 225 from 10c.
  • Options
    No luck for anything, even my home show in Portland.  20 years as 10C member.  How do we do the Fan to Fan deal?  Hoping there is a 10C member with a PIT ticket to exchange.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,765
    So no seats behind the stage! I'm guessing that means they will probably have a screen set.... not sure how I feel about that. I really love watching the people behind the stage and the energy having the stage surrounded creates, plus that's a whole lot of tickets that aren't available to people.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Bb980Bb980 Seattle Posts: 3
    God Damn Ticketmaster. I swear these guys are crooked.
  • Options
    Mhemm11Mhemm11 Posts: 36
    Just a heads up that TM usually releases additional tickets as the show gets closer.  They hold some back to drive up the demand early on.  They also screw the premium ticket holders who are trying to get rid of their tickets by offering better tickets at half of what the premium holders paid.  I have seen TM put tickets at half the price of the original premium person right next to or in front of them in order for the TM tickets to get sold and screw the original premium holder.  I scored tickets to MSG and Camden in 2022 a few days before the shows at around standard face value or a little bit more.  it is just a pain to stalk TM in the days before the show so you will need some patience.
  • Options
    toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 111
    is there a link to see F2F tickets or to put up tickets that I need to sell?