Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    Disappointing ticket prices for the UK.

Tottenham's ground, which is a pain to get to and from and £150 a ticket.

I am sure it will sell out but does rather exclude many long term fans at that price, especially after 14 years of Tory money grabbing.
  • Options
    FílexFílex San Sebastian Posts: 25
    Hi again,

- I got Ten Club GA tickets for Barcelona 1 show
    - I have just bought Ticketmaster pre-sale seated tickets for Barcelona 1 show

How can I SELL the Ten Club GA tickets for Barcelona 1? You have told me "via F2F in Ticketmaster". How does it work? sorry to insist.
    (2006) Barcelona, Lisboa I & II, Madrid (2007) Lisboa, Madrid, Düsseldorf (2009) Manchester (2010) London, Arras, Bilbao (2012) Arras (2014) Amsterdam I & II (2018) London I, Barcelona, Madrid (2022) Oakland I, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I & II, Paris
  • Options
    LostDog_72LostDog_72 London Posts: 74
    Disappointing ticket prices for the UK.

Tottenham's ground, which is a pain to get to and from and £150 a ticket.

I am sure it will sell out but does rather exclude many long term fans at that price, especially after 14 years of Tory money grabbing.
    I don't think it will sell out, unless TM or the band agree to cut prices (and refund some money to those who already bought tickets)

90 mins after the start of the sale, in London there are still rear standing tickets left, some front standing (although PJ premium at about £320 ea) and I estimate between 1/3 and 1/2 of seats remain unsold.

I feel bad for the band but also the fans who have bought tickets - the atmosphere there could be pretty poor if it remains that empty
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 1,020
    Would love to see my 10c tickets in my Ticketmaster account. keep worrying and checking my emails thinking  I didnt get them and I should buy in this general sale haha. 

• Options
    I just refreshed PJ Premium at Manchester and 2 x standing tickets came up at £266, good old TM dynamic pricing. Cannot believe that PJ agreed to this. Shocking.
  • Options
    ekmurfekmurf Manchester, NH Posts: 2
    I am super grateful I got 10c seats for all 3 shows I wanted: both Fenway shows and Portland. HOWEVER my seats look really BAD.  Especially Portland. Is this what everyone is seeing? I have 900 dollars of tickets and a flight on my credit card and I’m like should I have just done the regular sale? Thoughts? Also…I’m trying to see others’ experience; I’m not griping. I refuse to complain about Pearl Jam, I just really want to be close and I want my guests to really experience the awesomeness! My 10c tix for Ft Worth this year seemed way better and I wonder if anything changed. Thanks for any insight! 
  • Options
    axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 235
    edited February 23
    For Berlin, you can buy tickets now via Livenation.de if you have an account without the code. Il was waitlisted and don't do TC because i can't pay for it. But it's the same price, 175€. It's first time since 96 that i will miss a tour, so disappointed. If you have money and don't have tickets, go!
    Post edited by axellaire8 on

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,072
    Fílex said:
    Hi again,

- I got Ten Club GA tickets for Barcelona 1 show
    - I have just bought Ticketmaster pre-sale seated tickets for Barcelona 1 show

How can I SELL the Ten Club GA tickets for Barcelona 1? You have told me "via F2F in Ticketmaster". How does it work? sorry to insist.
    At a later date you will have a chance to put them up for sale. I am not sure if they will be lumped in with the other public GA tickets or you will have your own ticket type for 10C. 

You will also need a spanish bank account. 

Also I am not sure if Barcelona shows can be transferred instead of sold on fan to fan. Maybe someone with tickets already can answer that. If so you can sell to a fan on here.
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Plenty of tickets available for the EU dates
  • Options
    So - I have buyers remorse. I've been shut of the lottery forever.. like I've never won in the lottery until now. Maybe I'm stupid, but I assumed winning the lottery would be at least decent seats. Now i got my Wrigley seat assignment and they are 306. The upper deck? Really? I've seen the band more than 20 times going back to the 90s. I wasn't ready for the ride to be over, but I think this will be my last show. It makes me sad, but it's just not worth the rising costs to sit so far away.
  • Options
    Wood_Jam said:
    So - I have buyers remorse. I've been shut of the lottery forever.. like I've never won in the lottery until now. Maybe I'm stupid, but I assumed winning the lottery would be at least decent seats. Now i got my Wrigley seat assignment and they are 306. The upper deck? Really? I've seen the band more than 20 times going back to the 90s. I wasn't ready for the ride to be over, but I think this will be my last show. It makes me sad, but it's just not worth the rising costs to sit so far away.
    Did you let your membership lapse. You should be getting better seats than that unless your in the 700XXX's. 
  • Options
    Daan.PearljamDaan.Pearljam Amsterdam Posts: 14
    You can buy tickets without the code now for UK and Spain. Still, lots of tickets available 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Wood_Jam said:
    Did you let your membership lapse. You should be getting better seats than that unless your in the 700XXX's. 
    PJNB said:
    Wood_Jam said:
    Did you let your membership lapse. You should be getting better seats than that unless you're in the 700XXX's. 
    Yeah I did. After missing out on the lottery so many times, I questioned the value of the Ten Club especially when I'd see people winning the lottery in like 7 shows.  So that's my bad.. but just more evidence that if the club isn't worth it if you haven't been paying annually for the last 25 years.
  • Options
    djjazzy276djjazzy276 Posts: 225
    ekmurf said:
    I am super grateful I got 10c seats for all 3 shows I wanted: both Fenway shows and Portland. HOWEVER my seats look really BAD.  Especially Portland. Is this what everyone is seeing? I have 900 dollars of tickets and a flight on my credit card and I’m like should I have just done the regular sale? Thoughts? Also…I’m trying to see others’ experience; I’m not griping. I refuse to complain about Pearl Jam, I just really want to be close and I want my guests to really experience the awesomeness! My 10c tix for Ft Worth this year seemed way better and I wonder if anything changed. Thanks for any insight! 
    I’m feeling similarly. Woke up to see my seats were much worse than the last time they came to Portland. Gonna try my luck with the sale today and F2F to see if I can get closer so my son can get a better view for his first show. I’m glad to know I’m already in the door at least. I’m grateful for the club for that.
  • Options
    LizJLizJ Posts: 343
    For Berlin, you can buy tickets now via Livenation.de if you have an account without the code. Il was waitlisted and don't do TC because i can't pay for it. But it's the same price, 175€. It's first time since 96 that i will miss a tour, so disappointed. If you have money and don't have tickets, go!
    If you are talking about seats, there might be a glimmer of hope for you, that the prices might drop. As "10% of ticket inventory per show" will be sold as "PJ Premium seats" and "priced at market rate" it could as well be, that, if the demand is low, that prices for those tickets might go down. Pure speculation, but I have seen some "Premium" prices fluctuate today already. And right now, there are plenty of tickets still available for Berlin. We are always worried about the "PJ Premium" prices going up, due to high demand, but might also work the other way around. But could as well be, that those tickets will not go any lower than the 175 Euro-mark.
    As I said, I am speculating, but maybe keep that in mind.
  • Options
    king-geeking-gee Posts: 17
    Ok since this is the first time I have had to attempt to get tix using this texted TM link and code... Am I able to simply send that link to my PC and use that to attempt to purchase? I'd rather not use the app on my phone.
  • Options
    axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 235
    LizJ said:
    If you are talking about seats, there might be a glimmer of hope for you, that the prices might drop. As "10% of ticket inventory per show" will be sold as "PJ Premium seats" and "priced at market rate" it could as well be, that, if the demand is low, that prices for those tickets might go down. Pure speculation, but I have seen some "Premium" prices fluctuate today already. And right now, there are plenty of tickets still available for Berlin. We are always worried about the "PJ Premium" prices going up, due to high demand, but might also work the other way around. But could as well be, that those tickets will not go any lower than the 175 Euro-mark.
    As I said, I am speculating, but maybe keep that in mind.
    Yeah seated, thanks for your reply. It's m'y last hope. I saw that it happened for the us tour in 2023. So wait and see! 🤞

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• Options
    rhillmanrhillman Posts: 13
    Curious if anyone get's "stuck" with tix through F2F? I have upper deck at Philly 1 Saturday night and got a code for TM sale. Was going to see if I could get a little closer (taking a PJ Live show virgin) but don't want to eat those 350 tix. Any thoughts appreaciated. 
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,051
    You can buy tickets without the code now for UK and Spain. Still, lots of tickets available 
    Currently $266 for a standing ticket in Barcelona. This is crazy and preying on their biggest fans who are really keen to see them. Prices will drop over the coming months giving a better deal to more causal fans. 

Very poor this from all involved. I include the band in this, times have certainly changed! 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    rhillman said:
    Curious if anyone get's "stuck" with tix through F2F? I have upper deck at Philly 1 Saturday night and got a code for TM sale. Was going to see if I could get a little closer (taking a PJ Live show virgin) but don't want to eat those 350 tix. Any thoughts appreaciated. 
    Yes a lot have in the past but no chance imo you get stuck with Philly tickets. 
  • Options
    I won fanclub for 8/29 Wrigley and denied for 8/31. I signed up for the registered ticketmaster lottery thing and got picked, but got a text  code that says for Wrigley 8/29. I don't remember choosing specific dates for the ticketmaster registration. Anyone know if the codes works for both shows? 
  • Options
    JS80031JS80031 Posts: 4
    Can someone explain how the F2F sale works? For example, I got shut out of Fenway, night 1 and I am hoping someone who got tix through 10 Club might also get them through TM. Are they able to transfer their tickets directly to me or do they have to randomly sell them through F2F. Hopefully, that makes sense.(and obviously ISO Fenway #1)
  • Options
    JS80031 said:
    Can someone explain how the F2F sale works? For example, I got shut out of Fenway, night 1 and I am hoping someone who got tix through 10 Club might also get them through TM. Are they able to transfer their tickets directly to me or do they have to randomly sell them through F2F. Hopefully, that makes sense.(and obviously ISO Fenway #1)
    Sell them on fan to fan. You can not transfer unless its CHI or NY. 

If someone is selling on fan to fan it takes up to 5 minutes to pop up on the map and you will be able to see and purchase them. Do not stress over Fenway you will get tickets for sure. 
  • Options
    simonortonsimonorton Posts: 173
    Similar question here. I got a lottery ticket for both Las Vegas shows - but the other shows I got mean that I'm not going to be able to make these shows too.

Want to sell fan to fan, but the event page isn't allowing this. Responses on how this works are very welcome ! Thanks :) 
    "If I knew where it was I would take you there ... there's much more than this"

Manchester 92, 09, 12 (x2)
    London 96, 00 (x2), 06, 07, 09, 10
    Reading 06
    Arras 10
    Alpine Valley 11 (x2)
    Prague 12
    Berlin 12
    Leeds 14
    Milton Keynes 14
  • Options
    Similar question here. I got a lottery ticket for both Las Vegas shows - but the other shows I got mean that I'm not going to be able to make these shows too.

Want to sell fan to fan, but the event page isn't allowing this. Responses on how this works are very welcome ! Thanks :) 
    It will open up at an unknown later date. Last years tour you got paid 7-10 business days after your sale. 
  • Options
    Question - for Chicago it says no F2F, does that mean I can't resell my tickets or does it mean that they can be sold on more traditional resale sites like Stub Hub? Not making a profit, just not sure I want to go and sit in the upper deck. I might try my hand at getting something closer.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,601
    edited February 23
    Wood_Jam said:
    Question - for Chicago it says no F2F, does that mean I can't resell my tickets or does it mean that they can be sold on more traditional resale sites like Stub Hub? Not making a profit, just not sure I want to go and sit in the upper deck. I might try my hand at getting something closer.
    You can post them on Stubhub or transfer them to someone in a private transaction. Where are they located? I might be interested, since I didn't get picked in the lottery and got waitlisted for today.
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • Options
    I just refreshed PJ Premium at Manchester and 2 x standing tickets came up at £266, good old TM dynamic pricing. Cannot believe that PJ agreed to this. Shocking.

Yes currently £240 each. I always felt like we had some sort of special relation with our band but now it's slipping away. It really is awfully, awfully sad.
  • Options
    G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    I got turf sec 6, row 1 for Fenway.  MSG sec 224 row 6.  Not so bad, I'll take it.  Similar seat locations for previous tours. Very Happy to see the band again after nearly six years I think it's been. 
  • Options
    MJ240670MJ240670 Posts: 14
    Got two tickets on the floor to the show in Sacramento. I signed up to get lower level seats. Bringing my son to his first ever PJ / concert show ever. Problem is a need a few extra tickets for my wife and cousin. How does the fan exchange work. Also, can I get more tickets at the presale that happens soon. My wife and son are short so we need to sit in lower level seats not on the floor. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.