Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    mjd327mjd327 Posts: 146
    Michaud52 said:
    Ticketmaster is horrible once again.  Registering ahead of time only gets you a change at Premium (i.e. - overpriced tickets)?  Logged in early, waited in waiting room, entered que, only to be offered opportunity at these "Premium" priced tickets.  Over $500/ea for same section as 10C. Unbelievable!  When do normal priced tickets go onsale?
    General Public on sale still showing TBA on ticketmaster!  WTH
    Where were you in the queue? I had 2000 ahead, when I got in I saw a couple upper level for normal price but they were gone before I could click them. I think there were normal priced tickets available in this sale, they just all went very quickly
  • Options
    Wild BillyWild Billy Maryland USA Posts: 7
    rhillman said:
    Just got though the PJ Philly-1 .. was in really early had maybe 300 ppl ahead of me... a bit of a shitshow.. as soon as you had a seat it was gobbled up pretty quickly.. got 3 upper deck at "half court".. will put my 2 from 10C on F2F when it opens. Any chance I end up eating them? Or nah? 
    I got 2 on the aisle, center floor section 2, right behind the pit for Saturday Philly.  All tix looked sold out, I kept refreshing, and about 20 minutes in, lots of full rows on the floor started appearing. These are for my 2 sons who are in school/working and can't access the sale.
  • Options
    Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but is there no behind the stage seating at all this tour? 
  • Options
    After waiting in the queue this morning for Philly 1, a very nerve wracking and confusing process, a pair popped up and I grabbed them, back of arena, seems like the last row.  I clicked through so fast for fear of losing them.  After confirmation, I went into another Wells Fargo show to see the seat map and location in more detail, and the seats are marked wheelchair accessible.  Now I am worried and feel like crap... what does that mean, that the seats can be altered/moved if a disabled patron needs it, or did I accidentally buy seats that were supposed to be ONLY for those needing wheelchair access.  Ugh, could this be any worse of a ticket buying experience, crappy seats and now I'm worried I accidentally took away from an accessible needs fan, let alone not sure how the venue treats that if a patron/companion isn't in a wheelchair... anyone have experience with this?  
  • Options
    Anyone know how long you are blocked from purchasing tickets through TM if you didn’t receive a ticket code for the show you want?  I had thought PJ Premium meant you could buy a pricier ticket if you didn’t receive a TM text code…. Apparently not!  I’ve already booked travel and lodging for a trip to Philly because I got tickets to Night #2, but want to make the most out of the trip and it’s incredibly frustrating I didn’t even have an opportunity to get a single ticket to Night #1. 1 single ticket, that’s all I need!  Have no one to go with me to Night #1 so even if I had to pay premium pricing I would have since I didn’t need to buy a second seat.  Ten Club Lottery is a gamble, but really easy to participate in, but this TM drawing for even the opportunity to sit in a que and pray you can buy tickets is ridiculous.  The only code I received was for the night I got tickets to from the Ten Club Lottery, ugh…
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,789
    TM165872 said:
    Anyone know how long you are blocked from purchasing tickets through TM if you didn’t receive a ticket code for the show you want?  I had thought PJ Premium meant you could buy a pricier ticket if you didn’t receive a TM text code…. Apparently not!  I’ve already booked travel and lodging for a trip to Philly because I got tickets to Night #2, but want to make the most out of the trip and it’s incredibly frustrating I didn’t even have an opportunity to get a single ticket to Night #1. 1 single ticket, that’s all I need!  Have no one to go with me to Night #1 so even if I had to pay premium pricing I would have since I didn’t need to buy a second seat.  Ten Club Lottery is a gamble, but really easy to participate in, but this TM drawing for even the opportunity to sit in a que and pray you can buy tickets is ridiculous.  The only code I received was for the night I got tickets to from the Ten Club Lottery, ugh…
    I'm wondering the same thing. Just curious to look at what's available. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,601
    edited February 23
    After waiting in the queue this morning for Philly 1, a very nerve wracking and confusing process, a pair popped up and I grabbed them, back of arena, seems like the last row.  I clicked through so fast for fear of losing them.  After confirmation, I went into another Wells Fargo show to see the seat map and location in more detail, and the seats are marked wheelchair accessible.  Now I am worried and feel like crap... what does that mean, that the seats can be altered/moved if a disabled patron needs it, or did I accidentally buy seats that were supposed to be ONLY for those needing wheelchair access.  Ugh, could this be any worse of a ticket buying experience, crappy seats and now I'm worried I accidentally took away from an accessible needs fan, let alone not sure how the venue treats that if a patron/companion isn't in a wheelchair... anyone have experience with this?  
    I bought 2 tickets last year in Austin through the F2F sale that were in the ADA section, without realizing they were ADA. I contacted the arena and they said it was ok, that they had usually had more ADA seats than requests for ADA seats. If there was a need for a fan in a wheelchair or that had mobility issues, I would have gladly swapped tickets that they had. As it turned out the section was so big that I could have just stood behind them if needed.
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • Options
    I bought 2 tickets last year in Austin through the F2F sale that were in the ADA section, without realizing they were ADA. I contacted the arena and they said it was ok, that they had usually had more ADA seats than requests for ADA seats. If there was a need for a fan in a wheelchair or that had mobility issues, It would have gladly swapped tickets that they had. As it turned out the section was so big that I could have just stood behind them if needed.
    Makes total sense.  I will contact Wells Fargo and ask the same.  Thank you!
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    I was waitlisted.  Lucky got 10c tix
  • Options
    EllenmoshierEllenmoshier Boston Posts: 4
    This is what really makes me mad about the whole thing... people that buy tix just to resell. From StubHub - how is this legal??

• Options
    I got in for Philly night 1 with about 1400 people ahead of me. The only seats non-premium seats were in the upper sections and the very back. I've seen PJ dozens of time and couldn't bring my self to spend $200+ per ticket on crappy seats so l logged out without buying any. I might be done trying to go see them at this point.
  • Options
    JD68402JD68402 Posts: 1
    This is what really makes me mad about the whole thing... people that buy tix just to resell. From StubHub - how is this legal??

They can't in MA - The only place that can sell above face value is IL and NY.  "Tickets on this tour will continue to be non-transferable in all states except where it is prohibited by law, such as New York and Illinois."

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,601
    JD68402 said:

They can't in MA - The only place that can sell above face value is IL and NY.  "Tickets on this tour will continue to be non-transferable in all states except where it is prohibited by law, such as New York and Illinois."

Except they do. Last year F2F tickets were bought and then ended up on secondary sites. The speculation was that people bought tickets with TM accounts made specifically for buying F2F tickets, and then basically sold the account information along with the tickets. 
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,918
    Drdeal said:
    Member since 91. Skunked on MSG and Philly. Got TM
    notification for today’s sale. No codes yet. So cool!
    '91? Wow! Is your member number also 91?
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but is there no behind the stage seating at all this tour? 
    I would expect there is.  That's been the norm for their arena shows at least for the ones that sell out.  They may not make them available until the rest of the arena is sold.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    5vs1wma5vs1wma Posts: 38
    I find myself on the very outside looking in. Waitlist= no dice. Membership has it's privileges.  👍🏻
    You think I have my eyes closed?!.....
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,918
    ekmurf said:
    I am super grateful I got 10c seats for all 3 shows I wanted: both Fenway shows and Portland. HOWEVER my seats look really BAD.  Especially Portland. Is this what everyone is seeing? I have 900 dollars of tickets and a flight on my credit card and I’m like should I have just done the regular sale? Thoughts? Also…I’m trying to see others’ experience; I’m not griping. I refuse to complain about Pearl Jam, I just really want to be close and I want my guests to really experience the awesomeness! My 10c tix for Ft Worth this year seemed way better and I wonder if anything changed. Thanks for any insight! 
    While I wouldn't describe any of my seats as bad-- in fact, they're all quite good-- I was a little surprised to see that the worst of them is the one for Portland. I thought that there would have been less demand there than in Seattle or Vancouver, but I guess it's probably a function of there being only one show in Portland and two in the other cities.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    AR288142AR288142 Posts: 20
    The Ticketmaster process is infuriating. By the time I was able to get a ticket (singular), all the pairs were snapped up except those selling for $400 each.
    I don't understand why PJ can't sell tickets through the venues themselves. That's how I scored tickets to Bruce Springsteen last year (twice).
    Anyway: Long story short: I am going solo to Philly Night 2. Sorry to anyone who wanted to go with me.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,789
    AR288142 said:
    The Ticketmaster process is infuriating. By the time I was able to get a ticket (singular), all the pairs were snapped up except those selling for $400 each.
    I don't understand why PJ can't sell tickets through the venues themselves. That's how I scored tickets to Bruce Springsteen last year (twice).
    Anyway: Long story short: I am going solo to Philly Night 2. Sorry to anyone who wanted to go with me.
    Hey at least you're going. I Got Shit. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    JJWGatorJJWGator Palm City, FL Posts: 11
    I just don't understand why its so damn hard for them to get it right. When i registered for 10C presale here were not any stadium maps of the seating. I selected Reserved P1 and Pit. I was lucky enough to get Vegas 2 nights, Montana, and then Wrigley 2 nights. When the tickets finally showed up in TM both night in Vegas and Chicago where nose bleed; for $200 each. What a disappointment. I live in Florida and will already be in Vegas for a conference so no big deal, but I wouldn't have paid $200 for the highest section. NO problem on Montana even though i was expecting Pit. Chicago is a mess. I would have never paid that amount of money for shitty seats. So misleading. I expected P1 reserved to be floor seats. Why would nose bleed and Pit be the same cost? Makes no sense and I highly disappointed. IM happy to have any tickets to any show, but when you've been mislead its such a punch in the stomach. They should show the section that you'd be getting and the cost. Why would anyone think that for the same price, as a 22 year 10C member and a paying member, that your tickets could range from the Pit to Section 305 where they sell baseball tickets for $30? So dishonest. 
  • Options
    I would expect there is.  That's been the norm for their arena shows at least for the ones that sell out.  They may not make them available until the rest of the arena is sold.
    Philly Night 1 now has side/behind stage 'limited view' seats opening up
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,573
    I'm not seeing that in the 100 Sections.

Upper 200's I do.
  • Options
    I've got my ticket assignments for Vancouver. Night two I got floor. I must have missed checking a box that said "no floor" or something. Does anyone know if you can trade tickets if someone is wanting floor and didn't get it? Aargh
  • Options
    cutz said:
    I'm not seeing that in the 100 Sections.

Upper 200's I do.
    Yeah, I've seen nothing in the 100s limited view yet.  I grabbed a couple in 215.  I think it will be mostly side/slightly from behind view.  in the building, I guess.  
  • Options
    scomofoscomofo Posts: 3
    I've got my ticket assignments for Vancouver. Night two I got floor. I must have missed checking a box that said "no floor" or something. Does anyone know if you can trade tickets if someone is wanting floor and didn't get it? Aargh
    maybe swap you for section 112?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766

10C thinks anywhere on the floor is better than 100 level, lol. It's infuriating.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I have 114 if interested 
  • Options
    twmillstwmills Milwaukee Posts: 54
    Has anyone looked into trying to Transfer tickets for the Chicago show? Looks like it's grayed out on my Ticketmaster page.

Thought I heard the Chicago and NY shows are blocked from being transferred...or something like that.

Curious if anyone else had luck. I have a ticket I won't be using and I'm trying to send it to someone so it's not wasted.
  • Options
    auntdonutauntdonut Posts: 110
    edited February 23
    king-gee said:
    I've never done this before but if a friend has tix and I am going with them do they send them to my phone or do we enter together or something?
    @king-gee . Enter together 
    Post edited by auntdonut on
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,525
    Zootrum said:
    RideRick said:
    Zen23 said:
    Unbelievable. The tickets for Berlin actually cost 175 euros up to the very back row. I wonder how long it will take until they are all gone. So much for "there will also be cheaper tickets". My ass.

Only € 325.00 tickets available.  
    I really hope the front row stays empty but it's almost sold out...  unbelievable.

I now know why they didn't come to Amsterdam.
    Ziggodome and the Netherlands wouldn't participate in such ridicule pricesettings
    Pretty sure no AMS has more to do with insurance settlement from last time.  

Interesting.  Can you perhaps elaborate on this?  Is this about event cancellation insurance and is the reason why Vienna and Prague were also ignored?
    So I don’t know anything I’m just a fan.  But that is my theory on all 3 shows.  Remember they cancelled instead of postponed.  That meant automatic refunds to everyone.  That’s a lot of money that an insider had to cover, plus probably other expenses.  There’s probably a clause that says they can’t come back to those locations for a certain amount of time.  Otherwise the insurer might have said just postpone don’t cancel.  Again, I don’t know anything, but those guys in the band love those cities and venues.  I’m sure it wasn’t a sentimental decision.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023