Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• matt84 said:
    20 minutes in and standing still available for Manchester. I am surprised. Maybe the price is putting a lot of people off.
    Same for London

yeah I bought two Manchester standing tickets but it's a seriously crazy price, I'll go and enjoy the concert but between this and Springsteen tickets I think this is the year I break with the Big Rock Show for a while. In a way it's liberating because it's not really worth getting excited when a big tour is annouced as I've done most of my life because it looks like I can assume it will be a serious financial burden to attend.
  • Just checked and I could still get a standing ticket for manchester and london if I wanted, guess this means a second show is looking unlikely
  • London standing still available - I went back into the queue and there were only 23 people ahead of me
  • il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    basically only Berlin over 
  • I'll be surprised if either Manchester or London sell out. People simply aren't going to pay £160 for nosebleed seats.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Manchester standing may be gone now
    Was there a difference in wording on the tickets for Manchester GA Vs 10C? Anything about early entry?

Same for those that got general public GA for Barcelona? I am locked out of the Spanish TM site now and can't see. 
  • I'll be surprised if either Manchester or London sell out. People simply aren't going to pay £160 for nosebleed seats.
    To be fair, the cheapest seats are £125, but stil.....
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    Zen23 said:
    Unbelievable. The tickets for Berlin actually cost 175 euros up to the very back row. I wonder how long it will take until they are all gone. So much for "there will also be cheaper tickets". My ass.

Only € 325.00 tickets available.  
    I really hope the front row stays empty but it's almost sold out...  unbelievable.

I now know why they didn't come to Amsterdam.
    Ziggodome and the Netherlands wouldn't participate in such ridicule pricesettings
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    There are still tons of tickets available for Berlin. It's just that it would have been better to communicate in advance that these are mainly sold via Eventim!
    Zen23 said:
    There are still tons of tickets available for Berlin. It's just that it would have been better to communicate in advance that these are mainly sold via Eventim!
    no, sorry, I meant standing
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 716
    Nah, lots still available. You’ve just got to refresh 3-4 times and they’ll pop up.
  • Cannot wait!! Will be going to Sydney, Melbourne and Goldie in Australia 
  • matt84 said:
    Nah, lots still available. You’ve just got to refresh 3-4 times and they’ll pop up.

Yeah was about to correct myself!

• DbongersDbongers Posts: 11
    I'll be surprised if either Manchester or London sell out. People simply aren't going to pay £160 for nosebleed seats.
    True, I was considering going to London since they're not coming to Amsterdam this time, but 125 GBP for cheapest tickets, and having to buy 2 since I would be taking my daughter with me to London that weekend.... 

Plus those seats are a long way from the stage in a stadium like Tottenham, It'd be quite different in a place like the co-op or the O2.

A shame, but here's hoping they come to Amsterdam again next time
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,907
    RideRick said:
    Zen23 said:
    Unbelievable. The tickets for Berlin actually cost 175 euros up to the very back row. I wonder how long it will take until they are all gone. So much for "there will also be cheaper tickets". My ass.

I really hope the front row stays empty but it's almost sold out...  unbelievable.

Ziggodome and the Netherlands wouldn't participate in such ridicule pricesettings
    Pretty sure no AMS has more to do with insurance settlement from last time.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    I haven't been able to find any that price. The very upper tiers at both London and Manchester have come up as £157.75 plus handling fees for me.

• DrdealDrdeal Posts: 695
    Member since 91. Skunked on MSG and Philly. Got TM
    notification for today’s sale. No codes yet. So cool!
  • tschenstschens Posts: 12
    RideRick said:
    Zen23 said:

I've got A1 and E2 through 10c. Worst seats in Waldbühne with obstructed view. Thank you.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    Standing in manchester still available an hour in.....didnt see that coming at all even at the price level. Yeah I figure the chance of night 2 is in the toilet. Back to work it is
  • Getting zero results for both Manchester and London now
  • Getting zero results for both Manchester and London now
    London front standing went a while ago but rear standing are definitely still available
  • kilteraghkilteragh Posts: 15
    edited February 23
    got to the top of Dublin Q after 4 mins. Gold Circle had already been moved to Premium (€300 each). Jokeshop
    Berlin basically is so small that it's been the first one to go away as standing, lol
  • Been a while since I used my Ten Club Provileges for tickets...  but did I actually had those?
    I seem to remember that I had TC-tickets before they went on general sale.
    This time It seemed I was just thrown into the general sale.

So, what was the point of the 'lottery' to get a code ?
    Or, where all the people in the waiting room Ten Club Members?

(Dublin/London - tickets)
    17/07/93 Ahoy Rotterdam
    31/06/00
    29/08/06 Gelredome Arnhem
    21/06/07 LTU Arena Dusseldorf
    29/06/07 Rock Werchter (my tenth Werchter)
  • Tickets are selling very poorly, which is good news if we ever want to change anything. Look at Barcelona: 
  • Been a while since I used my Ten Club Provileges for tickets...  but did I actually had those?

There was a 10C lottery - that’s how I got my Manchester ticket.   Today’s sale is a different thing entirely.  

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Been a while since I used my Ten Club Provileges for tickets...  but did I actually had those?

You missed the 10C sale and selected the verified fan sale instead. 
  • Thanks for that info, I just followed the directions from here.. thought that was it. At least I will be in Dublin and London.

17/07/93 Ahoy Rotterdam
    31/06/00
    29/08/06 Gelredome Arnhem
    21/06/07 LTU Arena Dusseldorf
    29/06/07 Rock Werchter (my tenth Werchter)
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,907
    Tickets are selling very poorly, which is good news if we ever want to change anything. Look at Barcelona: 
    If they remove the code requirement can someone please DM me that update?
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    I wonder when we get official clarification for early entry. 

I can already foresee the shitshow for Manchester with all the drunken goofs shoving to the front. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II