Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    I assume there will also be a delay while they sort the Amex issue. So maybe late afternoon/evening for UK/Europe.
    I bet it’s all fully automated and already ready to run at a set time 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited February 17
    I assume there will also be a delay while they sort the Amex issue. So maybe late afternoon/evening for UK/Europe.
    I assume we get fucked today as well at europe sale with cc decline shitshow
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    I assume we get fucked today as well at europe sale with cc decline shitshow
    keep us posted Dimi
  • uh oh. I'm using amex for my purchase...
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
    If you submitted for NA you have time to resubmit 
    Good point. Hope I don't lose my spot.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • TinaETinaE Posts: 1,492
    rael said:
    Anyone heard confirmation from the UK draw yet?
    i heard they start sending replies 24 hour after lottery closed, so if this is true, i assume nothing will happen before this afternoon at least
    Today or tomorrow. The FAQ says February 17th - 18th.
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    TinaE said:
    rael said:
    Anyone heard confirmation from the UK draw yet?
    i heard they start sending replies 24 hour after lottery closed, so if this is true, i assume nothing will happen before this afternoon at least
    Today or tomorrow. The FAQ says February 17th - 18th.
    yes exactly, also sounds like it's gonna be in order of when you signed up, so if you joined lottery last day, very likely you should not hear anything by today
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    I am using my visa to avoid this nightmare.  Good luck to those who got declined and I hope it does not happen for other shows!
  • Has anyone confirmed that this will be an issue for the NA draw?  Are people resubmitting another card if they already submitted AMEX?
  • kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 723
    Zod said:
    MD190661 said:
    kaw753 said:
    MD190661 said:
    kaw753 said:
    hihobibo said:
    JBob87 said:
    One angle I didn't consider...you know there is going to be someone who accidentally wins 10 shows because of the elimination of priority.

I know it has always said "be prepared to be charged for everything" but with the old priority system there was always kind of a cap on what was realistic. 
    In the old days you had to get them at will call too. Now you can just post them on F2F. So as long as someone can take the credit card hit for a month or so, someone can realistically sign up for every show knowing they can dump whatever they don't want pretty easily. It was very apparent last year that was the case, as you'd see people who all of a sudden "couldn't make it" for a show they just put in for a few weeks before, and post them up to F2F as soon as that option opened. The by-product of this is that it pushes out others who actually want to go further back, or not getting picked at all. 
    Basically, the 10c tickets are now just a starting point and then you hit F2F to see if you can do better. Of the 6 pairs I won last tour, only my #6 pick were seats that didn't suck and/or I couldn't easily do better with 30 minutes of F5 on F2F.  It went from me being shutout in the lottery for two shows in South Carolina in 2016 to now pretty much getting picked for everything and not using what they are giving out.
    Which is why I think it's still worth doing the lottery. I want GA for the show I picked. If I don't get that, maybe I'll get seats I like. If not, I'll find better ones at the F2F and sell my 10 Club. 
    The people getting screwed with the no priority system are people in NYC, Philly, and Baltimore. I went from having 0% chance of getting those to the same as people who live beside the arenas who would have put them as #1 back in the day. I might have a 0.001% chance of getting GA for NYC, but....

Meme Maker - So youre saying there is a chance Meme Generator
    I kind of wish they'd do a zip code thing for shows like MSG or other tough tickets. I know PJ is a travel band, but I think it should be easier for someone who lives within a few miles to get to tickets than me in CA. 
    Would it help that much?  New York has almost 75% of the population of Canada within 100 miles of its city centre.   I think playing a bigger venue would help more :)
    A four hour drive from NYC yields the population of Canada plus Australia. And also Almost nearly doubles the population of California (closer to 1.5x).
    And you would still need to drive 2 more hours before you hit Syracuse but MSG is still our closest “local” show. New York is a big state beyond just NYC.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,908
    uh oh. I'm using amex for my purchase...
    Good point. Hope I don't lose my spot.
    As per the ten club email, the odds are not impacted by when you enter.  There’s no losing spot risk based on that.  I would definitely re-enter with a visa or MC.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • LS164963LS164963 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 160
    This feels like a Capital One commercial 
    WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,908
    LS164963 said:
    This feels like a Capital One commercial 
    WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?
    Well for people who got burned, at least they have some money. 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • gtbrown77gtbrown77 Posts: 141
    Anybody else having trouble even entering a request? I'm trying to put in a request for tickets to the 8/29 show at Wrigley and keep getting this error:

Unable to proceed:
    • Validation of TM Login failed. Please revisit the event list and ensure that you are logged in to Ticketmaster before continuing.
    I've logged out of and back into both my 10C and TM accounts with no success. I made sure my default payment method is not AmEx. I've tried both with and without the commemorative tickets. Still nothing.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
    -John Lennon
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    Horrible news about AMEX!  I used my AMEX for my USA lottery submission.  Wondering if I should re-submit with my Capital One Mastercard instead.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • I’ve just been charged for the Dublin date. No mail yet but the charge has gone through!
    Dublin, Ireland (August 23, 2006)
    Dublin, Ireland (June 22, 2010)
  • I’ve just been charged for the Dublin date. No mail yet but the charge has gone through!
    Did you use AMEX?
  • gtbrown77gtbrown77 Posts: 141
    gtbrown77 said:
    Anybody else having trouble even entering a request? I'm trying to put in a request for tickets to the 8/29 show at Wrigley and keep getting this error:

Unable to proceed:
    • Validation of TM Login failed. Please revisit the event list and ensure that you are logged in to Ticketmaster before continuing.
    I've logged out of and back into both my 10C and TM accounts with no success. I made sure my default payment method is not AmEx. I've tried both with and without the commemorative tickets. Still nothing.
    NM. I got it figured out...
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
    -John Lennon
    Did you use AMEX?
    VISA. I’m not sure any Irish banks use AMEX.
  • TIME SENSITIVE REQUEST FOR HELP. 

Does anyone remember the price of a single ticket for the Seattle shows in the lottery?  I want to make sure I did this correctly, because otherwise I have to cancel my request and do another one today.

I thought I requested two tickets for two different sections, but the total cost seems lower than I remembered. My confirmation email says
    "2 tickets"  The total price for one section is $185 and the other is $175 (total $370). 

That's not right, is it? 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,714
    TIME SENSITIVE REQUEST FOR HELP. 

Does anyone remember the price of a single ticket for the Seattle shows in the lottery?  I want to make sure I did this correctly, because otherwise I have to cancel my request and do another one today.

I thought I requested two tickets for two different sections, but the total cost seems lower than I remembered. My confirmation email says
    "2 tickets"  The total price for one section is $185 and the other is $175 (total $370). 

That's not right, is it? 
      I believe the total is an estimate of the highest price you would have to pay.

• Got my email confirmation too, 2 golden circle tickets for Dublin.
    I guess the European mails must be starting to trickle out now!
  • So that would mean that if I request 2 for one seating section I might only get 1?
    Or the tickets are less than $100 each? That can't be right.

• flanosmasseurflanosmasseur Posts: 251
    edited February 17
    JojoRice said:
    Horrible news about AMEX!  I used my AMEX for my USA lottery submission.  Wondering if I should re-submit with my Capital One Mastercard instead.
    Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. I went back to my 2023 AMEX annual statement and saw that the charge (when I was confirmed for Indy tickets) was from "TICKETSTODAY*PEARL JCROZET VA". So, if Tickets Today doesn't accept AMEX any longer, it had to have happened in the last 10 months.

Then, of course, the paranoia starts kicking in. 10C states that it DOESN'T MATTER when you submit your request, you'll still have a shot at confirmation if your request is submitted before 2/18, 7am PT. But with all these SNAFU's already happening, who knows.
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,714
    So that would mean that if I request 2 for one seating section I might only get 1?
    Or the tickets are less than $100 each? That can't be right.

No. If you put in 2 tickets for both sections, you will get one section or the other. The one that cost more is the one figured into your estimated total.

• LS164963LS164963 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 160
    JojoRice said:
    Knowing the issue with AMEX why risk it? Not worth the hassle in my eyes. I would resubmit everything on ViSA/MC only not even messing with DISCOVER.
  • LS164963 said:
    JojoRice said:
    Knowing the issue with AMEX why risk it? Not worth the hassle in my eyes. I would resubmit everything on ViSA/MC only not even messing with DISCOVER.
    Mastercard was hacked, waiting for new card.  Only have AMEX until then.  🤞
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,118
    Guys, they’re only playing 35 shows as a “world tour” that’s why prices are high. Green Day and Foo are charging less but they’re also playing A LOT more shows. If we got a 2006 type tour pretty sure prices would be lower.
    So, they want to make money..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Is $185 the cost of two tickets or one?